Zombie Plant retopped itself lol

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

How long is preferred veg?
Again it depends on your flower space. I don't know anything about yours. I veg in a smaller tent until they out grow the nursery pots. Transplant to 3 gallon fabric and move to flower where they might get to veg another week. The result varies by strain... Ill post five pics of five strains that I've treated like this... at around the same time in flower if that helps?

PXL 20201113 203329052
IMG 20200908 191900
IMG 20200713 213142
IMG 20200503 183645
PXL 20210116 202112960
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
So if i cut the stem it could still be considered fim?
Well yes... Sorta.
First time I "FIM'd" a plant, I'd never heard the term... I'd pinched a top, and apparently just missed the tiniest amount of the growing shoot... And eventually it regrew.
Just looks, to me, like what's going with that plant.
I've grown a few plants once or twice, but don't claim to have seen it all either.
Your plant... You should know what's going on better than me... Just giving my observation based on experience.

Newbie27

Newbie27

Well yes... Sorta.
First time I "FIM'd" a plant, I'd never heard the term... I'd pinched a top, and apparently just missed the tiniest amount of the growing shoot... And eventually it regrew.
Just looks, to me, like what's going with that plant.
I've grown a few plants once or twice, but don't claim to have seen it all either.
Your plant... You should know what's going on better than me... Just giving my observation based on experience.
My older fan leaves are showing brown spots any idea?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
My older fan leaves are showing brown spots any idea?
That could be a lot of things.
I'd start a different thread.
Include as much info about your grow as you can think of in the post... Otherwise, shooting in the dark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom