Zoolander seeds and genetics

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Hey ya Zoo, I've been very interested in obtaining one of your strains but need info on it... I want to know bout the BB x HB x SLL seeds you made. Like what BB & HB you used for them. Thanx appreciate any info, peace brotha!
Emerald Triangle seeds BBHB from what I remember.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

So I should probably research their BB x HB cross n what they used huh? Thanx 6! You always seem to have the answer I need somehow but usually it's, uhem, over THERE... Lol! Not sure if I can say but u know what I mean Prof. 6

S

stickyballs

When is this drop going to occur in this the only place zoo will be dropping? What Geer we looking at?

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hope it goes well Zoo!!!

Tryin to enter the chapel myself here....
if logic will get round to it?

peace n Green,Lg

S

stickyballs

Man it's funny to me that everyone wants to ask about the bbxhbxsll cross and find out about it.. The gear is fire and I cannot believe it's still available!! About to snag a couple more for backup. Got a few mums that are machines and producing more than expected. A++ smoke and just a great one to have in a stable. I've asked Zoo about any specific requests for photos and hope to hear back.. Once you see some pics from someone you will check your cashflow to see how many you can buy. If you doubt Zoos ability I'm telling you you don't know what you're missing :).

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Man it's funny to me that everyone wants to ask about the bbxhbxsll cross and find out about it.. The gear is fire and I cannot believe it's still available!! About to snag a couple more for backup. Got a few mums that are machines and producing more than expected. A++ smoke and just a great one to have in a stable. I've asked Zoo about any specific requests for photos and hope to hear back.. Once you see some pics from someone you will check your cashflow to see how many you can buy. If you doubt Zoos ability I'm telling you you don't know what you're missing :).
So you must have pics since you have mums right? Can we check them out? There's nothing wrong trying to get info about what cuts & males were used so people can make informed decisions. Some people have limited resources, like myself, & I don't just pull the trigger on random strains without knowing what taste & needs I need met. I'm glad you've thought about this before you found it funny.o_O

S

stickyballs

Most information is available on sites just an FYI. All I'm saying is that you should take a look at them as well for an informed decision. I really don't care if you buy them or not EM the stuff is frosty and grade a smoke real smooth. Hb x bb is from emerald T and the sll is elites cut from years ago. Possibly you have taken the previous comment personally but that was not the intent buddy. If you were to pop some and look at how long you waited to purchase you may crack a smile too. I did just that.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Most information is available on sites just an FYI. All I'm saying is that you should take a look at them as well for an informed decision. I really don't care if you buy them or not EM the stuff is frosty and grade a smoke real smooth. Hb x bb is from emerald T and the sll is elites cut from years ago. Possibly you have taken the previous comment personally but that was not the intent buddy. If you were to pop some and look at how long you waited to purchase you may crack a smile too. I did just that.
I already got them... That same day I posted, I thought to my self, it has 3 of my faves so a combo it is!
Yeah I might of taken it personal, but many people that are in my position face many risk & challenges so we need all the info if we are going to take the risks. It's gotta be worth the time & money.
I've already heard bout Zoo's quality meds, I just wasn't sure what he used since I couldn't find the enuff info on the forums I'm at.
I thought you were directing your comment to me since I asked about it, that's all. I'm a fellow peaceful grower/patient. Love, peace, & good times ;)

S

stickyballs

Ah I see my friend no worries here! :) If get around to it and can locate how to post without all the f'in traces it should be done...Found a few different phenols and have about 4 keepers.. It took a bit to narrow down the ones wanted... Still need to cut another 1 or 2 but it's so tough when they are all a little unique and fire. These are hot and the top shelf at the med store.. A little purple pending type and just covered like no other. It's just like Zoo says, if you smoke too much it will mess with your head. Only need a little of this and they are Clone machines.

S

stickyballs

ElManiaco- have you popped them? Like to hear what you are ending up with. Still at the top of the list and will be for a while. Best of luck bro

canadaseed

canadaseed

Hey ya Zoo, I've been very interested in obtaining one of your strains but need info on it... I want to know bout the BB x HB x SLL seeds you made. Like what BB & HB you used for them. Thanx appreciate any info, peace brotha!

same question is BBx HB x SLL available?

slausongardens

slausongardens

back in like 2009 i got a cut from humboldt that was called blueberry headband.. it was decent, nice yields and definitely blueberry. i always wondered if this was the cut emerald triangle seed co used or if they made their own.

also i remember a few years back zoo found out that they were using his stock and calling it something else maybe?? i can't remember but glad they got that figured out and it looks like they ended up working together.

Top Bottom