Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
How's that humidifier working out @Captspaulding ?

I've got one on back/pre order from AC Infinity (the T3 they've redesigned I think?!) which I'm actually really, really need for my drying as live in Socal (eternal low humidity but not this weekend!). But not sure it'll get here in time as saying end of Feb so thinking may have to look at alternatives.

Can you plug it in to a controller?
I’m sure you can, I have not fired it up yet. I will be when I setup a drying tent. I’ll be sure to let you know. A week or 2 until I hoist.

2Water

2Water

How's that humidifier working out @Captspaulding ?

I've got one on back/pre order from AC Infinity (the T3 they've redesigned I think?!) which I actually really, really need for my drying as live in SoCal (eternal low humidity but not this weekend!). But not sure it'll get here in time as saying end of Feb so thinking may have to look at alternatives.

Can you plug it in to a controller?
I have one, do you have an ac infinity controller or another one? I have the controller 69 and the pro plus version.

lenhug

lenhug

I’m sure you can, I have not fired it up yet. I will be when I setup a drying tent. I’ll be sure to let you know. A week or 2 until I hoist.

Cool, thanks man. I'll have a look on their site as well.

I've even been looking at that Cannatroll wine cooler thread as the drying is what did me last time and so hard to get a good, dialed in setup for that here.

Would even consider buying the original if needs be as don't mind spending the money if it works as just can't bear wasting all that good work to ruin it at the end. And is an investment etc.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cool, thanks man. I'll have a look on their site as well.

I've even been looking at that Cannatroll wine cooler thread as the drying is what did me last time and so hard to get a good, dialed in setup for that here.

Would even consider buying the original if needs be as don't mind spending the money if it works as just can't bear wasting all that good work to ruin it at the end. And is an investment etc.
Man I would get a canna troller but I’m set in my ways. I bet it’s amazing to have though. 👊🏻🥲 buy me one toooooooo?

Show it off when you get it. I want to see.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My visits there I remember it being a sweltering sticky environment.
I have central ac? As long as my tent is in a decent part of the house away from my grow room, my rh gets into the 40’s.

But you ain’t wrong. Swamp ass is life here.
Monkey butt powder to the front hahaha.
Also, the Rh has been surprising low. My flower room has been in the 40% range for 3 weeks straight.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Damn homie that room is looking killer! 👊👊 nice new gear! Elevating those rooms to new heights!
Thanks miked your ladies are awesome too homie! It’s been a Blast watching ya!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey folks! Been a. Crazy busy week here.
@SpiderFarmerLED farmer keeps on making me look like I know what I’m doing!
It’s getting busy in there. Pretty soon I’ll be bringing in new plants to start rolling on A few of those ina couple weeks.
The 6in clip fan I tossed in There for lower canopy duties. It’s holding it own and then some. Going to be running regs here soon, after I make my gender selections it’s going yo be nice to get to the basics of it all.
I have some nice pics for y’all today. Stay happy healthy and stoned to the bone.
👊🏻🤡 the capt and @SpiderFarmerLED and the se7000 is a wonderful partnership.
I absolutely love it.
Be sure to check out the spider farmer grow thread for gear updates, sales and codes!

IMG 2784
IMG 2792
IMG 2770
IMG 2774
IMG 2773
IMG 2787
IMG 2786
IMG 2790
IMG 2788
IMG 2796
IMG 2794
IMG 2797
IMG 2799
IMG 2802
IMG 2755
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hey folks! Been a. Crazy busy week here.
@SpiderFarmerLED farmer keeps on making me look like I know what I’m doing!
It’s getting busy in there. Pretty soon I’ll be bringing in new plants to start rolling on A few of those ina couple weeks.
The 6in clip fan I tossed in There for lower canopy duties. It’s holding it own and then some. Going to be running regs here soon, after I make my gender selections it’s going yo be nice to get to the basics of it all.
I have some nice pics for y’all today. Stay happy healthy and stoned to the bone.
👊🏻🤡 the capt and @SpiderFarmerLED and the se7000 is a wonderful partnership.
I absolutely love it.
Be sure to check out the spider farmer grow thread for gear updates, sales and codes!
always awesome plants cap, that ds x gojo strain looks crazy good👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
always awesome plants cap, that ds x gojo strain looks crazy good👍
Bro, the nose on it is crazy, it reminds my of oder gorilla glue on the terp end. Some really kinda mellow skunk notes that finishes sweet.
I have 5 more coming through here in about 3 weeks I think. Next time I send to you, I ll toss a couple to you. It would be crazy watching that shot outside in your beautiful country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom