Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Dude, just started running my new se3000 in my 3x3. Lovin it. Also flipped my space still running 2x sf2000 qb’s. They are a few years old, but have produced pounds and are still going strong. Also running a couple of their tents with the 80” roofs. Best tents I have owned. They are slowly converting my grow over to their gear. Think I’m gonna put the se7000 on my list for my flowering 4x4. Keep killing it my man. Cheers. Flowers on point as usual

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dude, just started running my new se3000 in my 3x3. Lovin it. Also flipped my space still running 2x sf2000 qb’s. They are a few years old, but have produced pounds and are still going strong. Also running a couple of their tents with the 80” roofs. Best tents I have owned. They are slowly converting my grow over to their gear. Think I’m gonna put the se7000 on my list for my flowering 4x4. Keep killing it my man. Cheers. Flowers on point as usual
I really appreciate that brother. You really won’t regret it. It’s actually saving me money.
For real. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The capt and @SpiderFarmerLED are at it
We have a few new additions to the grow that will be part of this feature as well.
The ultra sonic humidifier and
6in oscillating clip fan. First notes are that for a small fan, it really pulls its weight. Very quiet as well. It’s definitely a welcome addition to the chunk bunker and the field of screams as well as the already proven g4500 and the big kahuna, it’s really a friggin killer the se7000.
It’s saving me money. It runs at an overall lower out put than I need previously. Chew on that homies! 👊🏻🤡
As always my friends thank you for taking a second to stop by and peep what we have shaking!

Drop by the spider farmer led grow thread in the forums tab for updates on sales, discount codes and awesome pics of what these incredible pieces of equipment are capable of

IMG 2663
IMG 2659
IMG 2658
IMG 2656
IMG 2654
IMG 2655
IMG 2652
IMG 2650
IMG 2651
IMG 2648
IMG 2638
IMG 2632
IMG 2578
IMG 2530
IMG 2538
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
We have a few new additions to the grow that will be part of this feature as well.
6in oscillating clip fan. First notes are that for a small fan, it really pulls its weight. Very quiet as well. It’s definitely a welcome addition to the chunk bunker and the field of screams as well as the already proven g4500 and the big kahuna, it’s really a friggin killer the se7000.
It’s saving me money. It runs at an overall lower out put than I need previously. Chew on that homies! 👊🏻🤡
As always my friends thank you for taking a second to stop by and peep what we have shaking!

Drop by the spider farmer led grow thread in the forums tab for updates on sales, discount codes and awesome pics of what these incredible pieces of equipment are capable of
Damn homie that room is looking killer! 👊👊 nice new gear! Elevating those rooms to new heights!

Putthataway

Putthataway

Amazing absolutely amazing did I say amazing

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Captain your equipment is phenomenal. I'm a believer in spider farmer now. I knew they were high end.
This light will have paid for itself many times over, in one crop. So in my professional opinion, if the investment is something you can do, FRIGGIN DO IT. In my space I hade the g4500 and se3000 redlined and it was killer, but there was room for improvement,
I was using every bit of output. So at 40% output on both lights is all I need now which works out to a little savings. That goes a long way.

Thank you for the kind words. Truly my friend 👊🏻🤡

Dadman86

Dadman86

This light will have paid for itself many times over, in one crop. So in my professional opinion, if the investment is something you can do, FRIGGIN DO IT. In my space I hade the g4500 and se3000 redlined and it was killer, but there was room for improvement,
I was using every bit of output. So at 40% output on both lights is all I need now which works out to a little savings. That goes a long way.

Thank you for the kind words. Truly my friend 👊🏻🤡
I tried to buy there 300 watt light. Wouldn't take my card. Kinda wish they would have now. How much that 7000 run you.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I tried to buy there 300 watt light. Wouldn't take my card. Kinda wish they would have now. How much that 7000 run you.
This will tell you everything
Though I have a discount
Which you can find a code somewhere around here for one too.

I’ve also posted a review where it was branded the best by all growers who tried it. A few post up. 👊🏻🤡
💦💦💦💦

You made me leak nutrient. This is too pretty
WHAT UP HOMIE
towlie always says.
Don’t forget your towel!

Next time aim for the feed basin 🤣

I’m not even mad, more impressed than anything. Hope the ph isn’t out of wack 😂

lenhug

lenhug

How's that humidifier working out @Captspaulding ?

I've got one on back/pre order from AC Infinity (the T3 they've redesigned I think?!) which I actually really, really need for my drying as live in SoCal (eternal low humidity but not this weekend!) But not sure it'll get here in time as saying end of Feb so thinking may have to look at alternatives.

Can you plug it in to a controller?

Last edited:
Top Bottom