Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Any of you guys familiar with space monkey (gg4 x wookies) granola funk (wookies x forum cut) and phone home (triangle kush x wookies) we popped beans of each and I'm def looking for a winner. Does anyone have pics

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

No. But you'll find a few keepers
Awesome man I got lotus Larry also I also picked up some pakastani pure crosses from humboldt csi along with Larry faced and white Tahoe cookies from archive and I got blue Huey og from cannardo I got a lot of bean popping ahead of me I'm trying to do 2 new strains per month but I wanna be half way done by summmer

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

IMG 7594

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

There's some fire in those Sweeties. I went to Archive Portland and Got a gram of the White Tahoe Cookies, they said its the same cut used in the cross. Pure fire. And all the guys down there agree, it's going to be the next 'Dosidos'. Unfortunately My friend got a pack and I didn't, got the gram though.

Krypto

Krypto

There's some fire in those Sweeties. I went to Archive Portland and Got a gram of the White Tahoe Cookies, they said its the same cut used in the cross. Pure fire. And all the guys down there agree, it's going to be the next 'Dosidos'. Unfortunately My friend got a pack and I didn't, got the gram though.
We're running Tahoe x StarDog xForum cut...they're a couple weeks old. Looking forward to trying it out.

below frigid

below frigid

Any of you guys familiar with space monkey (gg4 x wookies) granola funk (wookies x forum cut) and phone home (triangle kush x wookies) we popped beans of each and I'm def looking for a winner. Does anyone have pics

I was reading some post on another site in their Bodhi forum. These guys were saying that Space Monkey could end up being one of those famous strains that we all talk about. These guys obviously had grown more than their share of Bodhi genetics and sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

Grower13

Grower13

I was reading some post on another site in their Bodhi forum. These guys were saying that Space Monkey could end up being one of those famous strains that we all talk about. These guys obviously had grown more than their share of Bodhi genetics and sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

Bodhi is good genetics........ there's plenty of top shelf stuff out there by Bodhi already.......... I got a Sunshine Daydream cut by Bodhi that's awesome.

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

I think I'm the only asshole who started on ig and realized that real
Info flows thru the forums lol but thanks for all the insight and not scolding me for going off topic I cracked my space monkeys and granola funks imma try to stock up on the sweeties to prepare for the next craze and I'm going to circulate the other beans thru close friends I know they are all winners and have potential but the farm don't lie you guys know your shit so imma follow suit thanks

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I have a few space monkeys about to be sexed next week. I had some issues germinating mine, so I only have three to sift/sex through. I'll say this about vegging them, they're very vigorous and kicking around the chem funk in a major way already. I have a thread going in the diary section..."survival of the loudest"

Top Bottom