Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I concur. Although I cannot speak from personal experience the reviews and descriptions I've read of the Goji don't really sound like what I consider a true OG. I'm basically shadowing lemonade said... anything that Bodhi does is going to be good that I'm convinced. But when I think OG KUSH , I'm thinking of the San Fernando Valley OG, fire, Larry, Louie Etc. If I were to get another OG which I won't be doing for a long time since I acquired a great pack of ghost OG.

Krypto

Krypto

I would go with just something simple a straight OG Kush like the ones I mentioned above. 1 breeder that I have been very curious about 4 years now is apothecary. Despite a lot of crap that I've read on the internet... Drama and what not, I would like to try maybe has Larry or San Fernando Valley or the BWB, order the regulator or any of those. I might even go as far as to try his cookies OG. Because I received an email from one of their staff saying that their cookies were the original from the cookie family that was gifted to Breath by his friend jigga!?!? It seems unlikely, but if it's true that's probably about the cheapest and closest thing you're going to get to the original cut except for the mini fortune cookies that are floating around. And I personally don't consider cookies as a true OG. Just the kick ass medicine!

mancdank

mancdank

That looks supererb Horsey boy.it looks similar to one of the synergy phenoes I had.synergy is also a pine queen x.i also had a pack of Nepali og x pinequeen but I gave em away.regretting that now.lol.
U gave these away before u popped the nepoji ?

Minitiger

Minitiger

You guys are killing me, LOL. I have been looking through the Bodhi gear for my up coming outdoor grow. All of his Chem hybrids are calling to me. Just thinking I am getting it narrowed down and you put up that Mountain Temple. Looks like it could get big outside. Moontang looks awesome, grew the same cross called Artic Fallout (Chemdog 91 VA x Snow Lotus) a few years ago it was top knotch. I have already done SSDD, Synergy, Jabbas, Goji, Silver Mountain, a TK cross, can't remember the male? may have been the appy male. Super Skunk x Snow Lotus and a few others. Trying to keep the strain count down this season. Saw the Trees of Life photos a while back they look good too but I don't see them available anywhere. Not like I don't already have a shit load of beans I made as well. Fruity Pebbles x Goji ?

So you've run those Super Skunk x Snow Lotus? I have a pack of those and I really wanna pop them, but I've read some not-so-glowing reports about those. The main complaint was shitty-ass yields. How'd those turn out for you?

I also have a pack of The Fuzz, really been wanting to get into those and I probably will next run. But yeah, if you're looking for some Chem-type crosses, you may want to check that out. I mean, not trying to make your decision on what to run any more difficult, I'm just sayin'..... Haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I would go with just something simple a straight OG Kush like the ones I mentioned above. 1 breeder that I have been very curious about 4 years now is apothecary. Despite a lot of crap that I've read on the internet... Drama and what not, I would like to try maybe has Larry or San Fernando Valley or the BWB, order the regulator or any of those. I might even go as far as to try his cookies OG. Because I received an email from one of their staff saying that their cookies were the original from the cookie family that was gifted to Breath by his friend jigga!?!? It seems unlikely, but if it's true that's probably about the cheapest and closest thing you're going to get to the original cut except for the mini fortune cookies that are floating around. And I personally don't consider cookies as a true OG. Just the kick ass medicine!

Where'd you get a pack of Ghost OG seeds? Are they S1's? Feminized? Personally, I wouldn't trust any breeder who says they have real OG genetics in seed form. And I really don't have a specific reason why I wouldn't trust them. I just wouldn't. But I looooooove me some Ghost. I really am not in the market for more fucking seeds, but I'm super-curious where you got those and from whom.

And I agree: Cookies ain't an OG. I started a thread here at the farm about how that strain is so overrated. It was kind of surprising how many people had such strong opinions about that strain, saying it was the shit, how I don't know what I'm talking about, that I must've never had legit Cookies (ridiculous) blah blah blah etc etc. But I really do think that that strain is all hype, no substance.

Anyway, back to Bodhi.....

below frigid

below frigid

Compared to some of the others it did yield a little less. Outdoors they still got big. I got this strain because I was so impressed with Raskals White Super Skunk . I was hoping they may be similar but they were totally different. Pollinated a bud on Raskals with Jabbas but my trimmers lost it in the mix. Seems Raskal is not around anymore. No more White Super Skunk.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Compared to some of the others it did yield a little less. Outdoors they still got big. I got this strain because I was so impressed with Raskals White Super Skunk . I was hoping they may be similar but they were totally different. Pollinated a bud on Raskals with Jabbas but my trimmers lost it in the mix. Seems Raskal is not around anymore. No more White Super Skunk.

Okay, so a little less, but not horrible, right? I've seen pics of the people who were complaining about that Super Snowlotus and they were legit: the yields were horrible. Just tiny little bullshit nugs everywhere. But they did also say they got some phenos that were satisfactory.

How'd that Super Snowlotus you grew smoke? Tasty? Stony? Worth the effort? Pics or it didn't happen!!! Haha, just kidding. I fucking hate it when people say that. Still..... If you have some pics, post 'em up. I really am super-curious about that hybrid, next run I'm gonna do a little Dream Beaver and either The Fuzz or the Super Snowlotus. The only reason I'm even considering not running the Super Snowlotus is just because of the conflicting reports I've seen online, so any input you have would be appreciated.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

U gave these away before u popped the nepoji ?
Just as I had popped em.they were extra testers.your only supposed to get two packs but coz I'm a sure cool awesome dude I got an extra pack o those coz I told home I liked the goji and synergy so he sent those but I didn't think I'd b too bothered so I gave em away.im not really too bothered.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just as I had popped em.they were extra testers.your only supposed to get two packs but coz I'm a sure cool awesome dude I got an extra pack o those coz I told home I liked the goji and synergy so he sent those but I didn't think I'd b too bothered so I gave em away.im not really too bothered.

Tell B to send me some of them Supernatural Selections. I mean, since you're all cool and in touch with him and all..... Haha!!! Seriously, though, I want those Colombian crosses. Whatever happened to those? Haven't seen shit for reports of those online.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

That looks supererb Horsey boy.it looks similar to one of the synergy phenoes I had.synergy is also a pine queen x.i also had a pack of Nepali og x pinequeen but I gave em away.regretting that now.lol.

she was a freebie. I've been growing her for a while... she's a total pain in the ass! But that one different, and I have no idea what was different in her grow, lol! Except for the first from seed, all the others have always seemed to be revegging. One and two blade fans til the end!

I have one in flower now that looks like shit, but has a ton of budsites. Someone earlier mentioned their pinesoul always had praying leaves... these are always praying up, and hooking down, lol! I'm pretty sure she's my last one! Damn good smoke though!

Limonene

Limonene

So you've run those Super Skunk x Snow Lotus? I have a pack of those and I really wanna pop them, but I've read some not-so-glowing reports about those. The main complaint was shitty-ass yields. How'd those turn out for you?

I also have a pack of The Fuzz, really been wanting to get into those and I probably will next run. But yeah, if you're looking for some Chem-type crosses, you may want to check that out. I mean, not trying to make your decision on what to run any more difficult, I'm just sayin'..... Haha.
The super snow lotus was the first B pack I ran and I got 10 males and 1 super runt female. Well it looked happy but the buds made forum cookies look massive. I told bodhi about my experience and he made it right for me bless him

Krypto

Krypto

Where'd you get a pack of Ghost OG seeds? Are they S1's? Feminized? Personally, I wouldn't trust any breeder who says they have real OG genetics in seed form. And I really don't have a specific reason why I wouldn't trust them. I just wouldn't. But I looooooove me some Ghost. I really am not in the market for more fucking seeds, but I'm super-curious where you got those and from whom.

And I agree: Cookies ain't an OG. I started a thread here at the farm about how that strain is so overrated. It was kind of surprising how many people had such strong opinions about that strain, saying it was the shit, how I don't know what I'm talking about, that I must've never had legit Cookies (ridiculous) blah blah blah etc etc. But I really do think that that strain is all hype, no substance.

Anyway, back to Bodhi.....
As far as the ghost, let's just say I got friends in high places. LOL, sort of a friend of a friend of a friend at rare dankness. Regular seeds.
And I know what you mean about the intensity people have about the fucking cookies! I couldn't tell you exactly What the hype is about either. I think the cookie family and jigga are definitely a solid crew and they are making hay while the sun shines. But it's just so fucking ridiculous because there are as many or more cookie hybrids then there are OGs and they've only been around for what, for five maybe six years? We ran some type of Cookies strain but I can verify 100% if it is the real deal. My thing is if you're going to make a strain that supposed to be so Kick-Ass why not breed it to where it will grow with a damn! And maybe put out some decent fruit. OG Kush has been around for 20 years and when it first hit nobody would run it because it didn't yield but look where it is now. Why don't they just do that with the cookies I don't know

below frigid

below frigid

Okay, so a little less, but not horrible, right? I've seen pics of the people who were complaining about that Super Snowlotus and they were legit: the yields were horrible. Just tiny little bullshit nugs everywhere. But they did also say they got some phenos that were satisfactory.

How'd that Super Snowlotus you grew smoke? Tasty? Stony? Worth the effort? Pics or it didn't happen!!! Haha, just kidding. I fucking hate it when people say that. Still..... If you have some pics, post 'em up. I really am super-curious about that hybrid, next run I'm gonna do a little Dream Beaver and either The Fuzz or the Super Snowlotus. The only reason I'm even considering not running the Super Snowlotus is just because of the conflicting reports I've seen online, so any input you have would be appreciated.

The season I grew Super Snowlotus I grew a bunch of Bodhi's gear, the Super Skunk Snowlotus was growing right next to a strain called Heavens Mountain ( Goji x Appy) I think and they had similar yields 1lb plus plants which were growing next to some Silver Montains which got quite large. The quality was fine. Not the best but decent smoke. Definitely no tiny buds, LOL., but these were full season outdoor plants. Do the Fuzz. Love that Appy male. One of the prettiest plants I ever grew was a Green Crack x Appy by now defunct House of Funk Genetics. They were Breeding with lots of Bodhi gear I guess they were friends. One of their breeders asked me to run a bunch of their stuff to see how it did outdoors. All their stuff was really good but they had no business since. I tried to help out one of the HOF guys ( Pure Green ) and he ended up ripping me for 15 units. We had been friends for 4 or 5 years. What a piece of shit.

mancdank

mancdank

U are really ain't u lol come on now we're all friends it's ok to shed little tear every now and then

Krypto

Krypto

The season I grew Super Snowlotus I grew a bunch of Bodhi's gear, the Super Skunk Snowlotus was growing right next to a strain called Heavens Mountain ( Goji x Appy) I think and they had similar yields 1lb plus plants which were growing next to some Silver Montains which got quite large. The quality was fine. Not the best but decent smoke. Definitely no tiny buds, LOL., but these were full season outdoor plants. Do the Fuzz. Love that Appy male. One of the prettiest plants I ever grew was a Green Crack x Appy by now defunct House of Funk Genetics. They were Breeding with lots of Bodhi gear I guess they were friends. One of their breeders asked me to run a bunch of their stuff to see how it did outdoors. All their stuff was really good but they had no business since. I tried to help out one of the HOF guys ( Pure Green ) and he ended up ripping me for 15 units. We had been friends for 4 or 5 years. What a piece of shit.
THE FUZZ??? that's awesome bro. Been not ordering those for a while now. . . But then I read that it was a finicky beeotch??? But, that much Chem in 1 strain...HAS TO BE D.A.F.!!!
how is it? OR DID I skip right passed it? Hahaha

Minitiger

Minitiger

The super snow lotus was the first B pack I ran and I got 10 males and 1 super runt female. Well it looked happy but the buds made forum cookies look massive. I told bodhi about my experience and he made it right for me bless him

See? This is why I feel like maybe perhaps possibly I should message him about those Goji seeds that didn't pop. On the one hand, I'm fucking pissed about that. But on the other hand, maybe it has nothing to do with him and it was simply because "you know who" sent me some bullshit beans..... I mean, shit, dude..... I dunno. But I do love how every time I read that somebody had an issue with B's gear and let him know about it, B made it right.

We need more good people in this world.

Minitiger

Minitiger

As far as the ghost, let's just say I got friends in high places. LOL, sort of a friend of a friend of a friend at rare dankness. Regular seeds.
And I know what you mean about the intensity people have about the fucking cookies! I couldn't tell you exactly What the hype is about either. I think the cookie family and jigga are definitely a solid crew and they are making hay while the sun shines. But it's just so fucking ridiculous because there are as many or more cookie hybrids then there are OGs and they've only been around for what, for five maybe six years? We ran some type of Cookies strain but I can verify 100% if it is the real deal. My thing is if you're going to make a strain that supposed to be so Kick-Ass why not breed it to where it will grow with a damn! And maybe put out some decent fruit. OG Kush has been around for 20 years and when it first hit nobody would run it because it didn't yield but look where it is now. Why don't they just do that with the cookies I don't know

That was one of the points I was trying to make in that "GSC ain't shit" thread: everybody's taking advantage of the hype and just crossing that to whatever male they have laying around. On the one hand, I get it (kind of). If you live somewhere where you can't just run up to the corner dispensary and check out GSC or whatever strain you want, then I guess I can see maybe being intrigued. At the same time, there's something called Integrity. I think more than anything, my point in starting that thread was mostly me just calling out these assholes who're capitalizing on the hype, rather than truly caring about Cannabis and doing real work with it.

Anyway, again: back to Bodhi. Sorry, Happy, but you know I tend to ramble. I gotta water tonight, I'll take some full-plant pics and post them here so we (I) can keep this thread where it oughta be.

Top Bottom