Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

See? This is why I feel like maybe perhaps possibly I should message him about those Goji seeds that didn't pop. On the one hand, I'm fucking pissed about that. But on the other hand, maybe it has nothing to do with him and it was simply because "you know who" sent me some bullshit beans..... I mean, shit, dude..... I dunno. But I do love how every time I read that somebody had an issue with B's gear and let him know about it, B made it right.

We need more good people in this world.
I am glad to hear that...he's one of the FEW seed makers/breeders that has EVERYTHING you could ever want really. Quality, originality, simple crosses, SUPER WAMODINE polyhybrids, and just killing it! And proving time again you can't judge a strain by it's name....Dream Beaver? That's funny. But nothing funny about the product. Top Notch all day long.

Limonene

Limonene

The super snow lotus was the first B pack I ran and I got 10 males and 1 super runt female. Well it looked happy but the buds made forum cookies look massive. I told bodhi about my experience and he made it right for me bless him
Telling lies here, that was ancient OG. The super snow lotus gave me 4 females and all of em had tiny micro bud sites. Got em mixed up. But yeah bodhi sorted me out. That bit is true lol

Krypto

Krypto

I got some stuff from company in Amsterdam I will not say the name find rhymes with sannie's LOL. I had ordered almost $200 worth of stuff and I know that doesn't sound like a lot but from this guy it boiled down to about 6-7 packs of beans. I sent cash in an envelope period after a month.. Nothing! I emailed the company they were shipped to the same order never got that one either. They were cool enough to ship for the third time but by that time half of the packs that I had ordered we're out of stock. So after about 3 months of my initial order I got I think it was four packs. One of them which was an Afghan Kush crossed with Pakistani Kush they were all crushed comma and several of the other ones were crushed also the germination rate was subpar at best and I miss my outdoor window. However I am running the spider bite from Dynasty that is under the same company umbrella and I gotta say even 412 week flowering. It's it's worth it. It is a just a classic sativa man straight up.

Limonene

Limonene

I got some stuff from company in Amsterdam I will not say the name find rhymes with sannie's LOL. I had ordered almost $200 worth of stuff and I know that doesn't sound like a lot but from this guy it boiled down to about 6-7 packs of beans. I sent cash in an envelope period after a month.. Nothing! I emailed the company they were shipped to the same order never got that one either. They were cool enough to ship for the third time but by that time half of the packs that I had ordered we're out of stock. So after about 3 months of my initial order I got I think it was four packs. One of them which was an Afghan Kush crossed with Pakistani Kush they were all crushed comma and several of the other ones were crushed also the germination rate was subpar at best and I miss my outdoor window. However I am running the spider bite from Dynasty that is under the same company umbrella and I gotta say even 412 week flowering. It's it's worth it. It is a just a classic sativa man straight up.
Have u got any pics of the spider? I have a pack of those

Krypto

Krypto

Have u got any pics of the spider? I have a pack of those
Actually I don't think I do. That's one thing I'm not huge on doing, pictures. Probably out of laziness. I'll be happy to send you a picture of the mother LOL. And I might have a shot a couple branches of spicy lemony goodness :-)

Minitiger

Minitiger

Telling lies here, that was ancient OG. The super snow lotus gave me 4 females and all of em had tiny micro bud sites. Got em mixed up. But yeah bodhi sorted me out. That bit is true lol

Shit, man.... So you're saying that you had similar problems re: the Super Snowlotus yields? Damn, man, that sucks. I was super-stoked about that cross, really looking forward to running them. Or I mean, I was until I heard all this shit about them.

Having said that, you know, I'm such a fucking amazing grower that I could probably do them justice haha! It's probably cuz y'all just don't know what the fuck you're doing hahaha!!!

Seriously, though, I guess I'll just hold off on those for a while. Which is fine. Y'all just made the decision on what I'm gonna run next that much easier. Dream Beaver and The Fuzz it is. Fuck them Super Snowlotuses haha.

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah although I'm sure th ancients were fake. 100% sure as the place I got them from has been exposed many times.

mancdank

mancdank

I am glad to hear that...he's one of the FEW seed makers/breeders that has EVERYTHING you could ever want really. Quality, originality, simple crosses, SUPER WAMODINE polyhybrids, and just killing it! And proving time again you can't judge a strain by it's name....Dream Beaver? That's funny. But nothing funny about the product. Top Notch all day long.
I hear u none of his strains shout out to me but 1 of my favourites is a bodhi strain and I still can't pull the trigger lol

mancdank

mancdank

Your neck of the woods. Cannazon. Thieving junkie.
Seems there's a lot of bs with online bean orders I don't mind dropping a couple of ton but more than that I wanna go to a shop or his house or summat I hear people getting had for 1000s

Krypto

Krypto

Shit, man.... So you're saying that you had similar problems re: the Super Snowlotus yields? Damn, man, that sucks. I was super-stoked about that cross, really looking forward to running them. Or I mean, I was until I heard all this shit about them.

Having said that, you know, I'm such a fucking amazing grower that I could probably do them justice haha! It's probably cuz y'all just don't know what the fuck you're doing hahaha!!!

Seriously, though, I guess I'll just hold off on those for a while. Which is fine. Y'all just made the decision on what I'm gonna run next that much easier. Dream Beaver and The Fuzz it is. Fuck them Super Snowlotuses haha.
You should cross the two! And F2 one of them... the Fuzz. And send some out. For people that want more DOG in their BEAVER!!! Bahghaha! No but seriously! DOG THAT BEAVER!

incogneato

incogneato

Way to stay humble :eyepiece:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Q
I concur. Although I cannot speak from personal experience the reviews and descriptions I've read of the Goji don't really sound like what I consider a true OG. I'm basically shadowing lemonade said... anything that Bodhi does is going to be good that I'm convinced. But when I think OG KUSH , I'm thinking of the San Fernando Valley OG, fire, Larry, Louie Etc. If I were to get another OG which I won't be doing for a long time since I acquired a great pack of ghost OG.
the goji iv ran are deffo og.pure earthy fuely funkyness.true iv not ran loads of ogeez myself and any I have ran have all came from beans iv popped no elite cuts or anything although iv ran strains with most of the well known cuts in the mix and while they were good and similar to the phenoes of goji and Nepali og x goji iv ran but never as intensely strong tasting of earth fuel with a wee twang of a taste the makes me think creamy calamine lotion or something.i know there are some cuts of goji going around that are supposedly kinda berryish and it says that in the goji description I think but the phenoes I got were deffo not berry.

mancdank

mancdank

Q

the goji iv ran are deffo og.pure earthy fuely funkyness.true iv not ran loads of ogeez myself and any I have ran have all came from beans iv popped no elite cuts or anything although iv ran strains with most of the well known cuts in the mix and while they were good and similar to the phenoes of goji and Nepali og x goji iv ran but never as intensely strong tasting of earth fuel with a wee twang of a taste the makes me think creamy calamine lotion or something.i know there are some cuts of goji going around that are supposedly kinda berryish and it says that in the goji description I think but the phenoes I got were deffo not berry.
Earthy creamy calamine lotion pretty much hits the nepoji on the head I could never put my finger on the calamine part but that's defo it

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

IMG 1121

Niburu

Krypto

Krypto

Waiting on a couple packs of Dream Beaver and Dank Sinatra. Should be here today. Dank Sinatra looks like a winner... :)
Absolutely! That's a serious indica. Let me know how the dream Beaver turns out. I've been going back and forth between Dreamweaver and the fuzz. I've heard a ton of good stuff about dream beaver, Sunshine Daydream... if it's Bodhi t's going to be good.

Top Bottom