• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
mysmilie_70.gif

Hey Farmers!! I am back from vacation, and excited to get new things growing from a popular breeder right now! To kick things off I have sprouted 5 beans from a pack of Lemon Alien Dawg and 5 seeds from a pack of Alien Grenades. I have plans for more strains from Alien Genetics in the near future, for now I will share more info about these strains and their lineage in my next post. I am sure a few farmers out there have some of these same strains growing in your own gardens, so I welcome comments, advice, experience, questions, warnings, etc.

Alien genetics   grow log from seed   pure coco co2

It's gonna be a slow start to this thread, can't rush seedlings, so find a seat and get comfortable because this is guaranteed to be one hell of a show!

:D

Oil always makes the time pass nicely. . . some White Master Kush BHO from my last OGRaskal seed run should help!

Alien genetics   grow log from seed   pure coco co2 2

-Meeks:cool:

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

nice color on that wax meeks...u might need to purge that tho bro-bro...hows it tastin? looks like some oily goodness either way...i want to see how the sweet n sour cross is gonna yield for you...and the lad's seem to be the talk of the town already...might have to hop on that train sometime soon...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great pick up on then Alien beans.. Ur gunna love them Lemon Alien Dawgs.. I got a pheno that is bad ass.. Mine all got this crazy bomb sweet & sour smell & every pheno stacks big long colas.. They like 2 stretch also.. This is gunna b a great new thread..

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
nice color on that wax meeks...u might need to purge that tho bro-bro...hows it tastin? looks like some oily goodness either way...i want to see how the sweet n sour cross is gonna yield for you...and the lad's seem to be the talk of the town already...might have to hop on that train sometime soon...

Thanks Eternal! Yeah, no worries about the purge, That shot was taken before the final purge, and it is a much more translucent darker amber wax now, that is handleable at room temperature without sticking. It smokes great and tastes like a cleaner version of the original buds!

I want to see what yield I can bring out of the Grenades also, that was part of what was motivating me to do it in the first run. I would be glad to have you on board ES!

Great pick up on then Alien beans.. Ur gunna love them Lemon Alien Dawgs.. I got a pheno that is bad ass.. Mine all got this crazy bomb sweet & sour smell & every pheno stacks big long colas.. They like 2 stretch also.. This is gunna b a great new thread..

Damn Goo, I hope I find something as tasty as the keepers you have! I really want a strong lemon smoke, so I will be searching for that flavor above the rest on this run. I am used to the WiFi, so I think I can handle stretch. Would you say the LAD has more or less than your WiFi #1 or #3?

Thanks for joining the party MG!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
The LAD's all had a candy lemon smell at 1st then in week 7 I'm gettin a sour sent under the lemon fruity pebble sent.. LAD don't stretch as much as WiFi #1 but all most.. Ur gunna love LAD
I'm getting extra stoked!
ill be checkn up on this for sure Meeks...just ask Goo...hes already got me hooked on his LAD thread...lol
Good to hear ES, your comments are welcome here too.
Subbed on this on nmeeks, got some of those beans to, an i kno ull do them to perfection.

Confu.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Confu! I always appreciate your support.
Good to see ya back on the farm Meeks. I hope the trip was killer.

D
The trip was really a once in a life time event D! I was just as photo happy on the trip, as I am with my plants usually, so I have 700+ photos to help preserve the memory. Thanks for the welcome back, I am ready to see if my thumb is still extra green!
what up meeks good to see yah back on the boards......looking forward to seeing what u do with that Alien gear im tuned in!
Hey Mitch, I think we are all interested in this Alien gear right now, and I cannot wait to try to bring out some of the flavors and potency described by those who have sampled it!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
All 10 seedlings are happy and growing their first set of true leaves big and strong right now! Here are some pictures of the sprouting process in pure Canna coco media, up to how they look now :D

IMG 4193
IMG 4191
IMG 4221
IMG 4211
IMG 4220
IMG 4307
IMG 4295
IMG 4282

And a group shots of all 10 just after popping their heads up.
IMG 4329

More pictures and other exciting things coming soon! Plenty of time to focus on the plants during summer. . .
stoned-smiley.gif

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great start MEEKS! I like how uniform the seedlings look. Im subbd
They are impressively uniform! A sign of truly vigorous seeds is uniform germination/sprouting, much respect to Alien Genetics again for their quality work! Admittedly, I did choose the 5 best looking/largest seeds from each of my two packs, but still! Glad to have you around Jeezer!

Good to have some Nmeeks activity on the farm again:D
Good to be back Krasi! Thanks for stoppin' by, I am sure you will really enjoy the show soon enough! I hope that my seedlings are as amazingly vigorous as the last run from seed you did. . . but I still don't think I've ever seen someone grow seedlings as perfectly as you did that round!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
The seedlings are looking perfect, and are starting to develop their second set of true leaves already! They are responding well to slight increases in ppm of the fertilizer solution I am feeding them. They have gone from 230ppm up to 400ppm so far with no signs of toxicity or deficiency yet. Shouldn't be long before they are in full blown veg mode and ready to go under the 400w MH bulb! An interesting observation I have made is that the seedlings positioned just 6 inches closer to the fans are growing at a visibly faster rate than those slightly farther away. In an attempt to keep them all uniform, I have been swapping the pots around every day or so, to make sure all the seedlings have equal exposure to the fans.

They are all still tiny little plants at this point, but I will try to snap a few good pics this afternoon or tomorrow to share with you guys how they look right now!

Thanks for checking things out.

-Meeks:)

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Ok, I know it's pretty boring to see veg updates, but here is a quick photo update of the seedlings as of this afternoon. Very healthy growth over the last few days, looking like some slight variation on leaf shape, but extra uniform growth among all 10 seedlings! I will have them under 400w MH before the week is over and they will hopefully be up to around 420-450 ppm feeding. For now they will stay in the 6" plastic pots they are in, I think transplant is about 2 weeks off, maybe slightly less. I plan on doing 3 gallons for mature veg and then 7 gallons for flowering. Anyways, without any further speculation, here is the last few days worth of growth:

IMG 4390
IMG 4397
IMG 4438
IMG 4447
IMG 4493

IMG 4476

So far, so good!:D

-Meeks

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet...still on the first page! Nice looking seedlings.

Love the anticipation of dropping new beans and
waiting to see what rises! I'm glad I found this early.

Grow Safe

SDC

Top Bottom