Auto White Widow And Auto Carmelicous . 1st Time Grow

• Thread starter Thcbasshead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thcbasshead

Got my temp and humidity mostly decent. Temp will be a lil lower, it was exceptionally warm today for a midwest november day. Few of my carms seem to have did some growing over night . Or maybe im just imagining that because ita what i want to happen lol

20171130 203254
T

Thcbasshead

Have some personal stuff going on currently that i cant say much about on here so i wont be on as much but ec
Expect to see me still! Much love everyone.

Snapchat 1410406728
Snapchat 382423057
Chaplin

Chaplin

Have some personal stuff going on currently that i cant say much about on here so i wont be on as much but ec
Expect to see me still! Much love everyone.
We all got something going on! Ladies are looking good ill post a pic of my seedlings later!! Happy growin!

Broken

Broken

22/2 30 mins of lights off every 5 1/2 hours to give the light a cool down period. They say 30.mins every 8, but i figure more frequent is better off.
Looking Good man. When you start using that 1000w the bulbs supposedly will last longer the fewer times they are cycled. One of the regulars on here broke it all down a while back on the why of it. guys name was Rmoltis.
Good luck

T

Thcbasshead

Hey all. I will up date with some pics soon as i am off of work.

Chaplin

Chaplin

Cant wait to see! Heres an updated of my carm on day 13! Also thought id share that its part of my micro grow so itll be cool to see how it does!

T

Thcbasshead

Almost looks like i know what im.doing lol. Hopefully see some good numbers out of theses. The white widows are kimd of iffy to me though!

T

Thcbasshead

Merry christmas everyone... white widows are going slow but the carm is doing great. Starting to see lots of bud sites. Should of did some Lst.. but , no time so ill let nature take its course. Ill get better pics next time im down there

Snapchat 995910232
Chaplin

Chaplin

Merry christmas everyone... white widows are going slow but the carm is doing great. Starting to see lots of bud sites. Should of did some Lst.. but , no time so ill let nature take its course. Ill get better pics next time im down there
What LED is that

T

Thcbasshead

Also added my 1000 watt hps hood bulb and ballast today. Hoping it will let more light reach the plants. Spreaded them out more and put my carbon filter out side of tent , pushing air through it instead of pulling air through. Stuck at work for the next 12 hours but tomorrow will be feeding some nutes.

Snapchat 1741540507
Snapchat 1053518155
I

Imanoid2

Had a thread in the introduce yourself section, but seems as if it dont get much traffic so i will repost here.
Setup so far is
1-6inch inline fan
1- 6 inch carbon filter
1- Bestva Led 2000 watt
1-Gorilla Grow 5x5 tent
Using happy frog soil.
Nutes i have are aurora nutes,
Plants are 3-white widow Autos,7 auto carmelicous.
Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated! As i am a grow virgin lol
Hey Bud. Just watch the heat and the humidity. First thing I though of was mold and or fungus. I like to start my seeds in paper towels just moist in a baggy. I let it get about 2 inches long with tap root and some smaller side roots. Do not try and separate. Just plant wet towel piece with roots and plant deep enough to stabilize and make more roots. But, not too deep, or stem will rot. Leaves nutes alone for a few weeks. Keep that fan(s) blowing over plants. Builds up the little trunks. By swaying releases a auxin that increases girth of stem. Watch your ph. 7 is neutral. Some varieties like a little higher or lower, but you can’t beat 7, which is neutral! Good luck.

Last edited:
I

Imanoid2

Ill order one now if bank account allows it! Im sure itll be handy later at somepoint anyways.
Any advice on adding the 1000 watt hps? I think now is to early to add it but if i wait the light could shock the plants?
High Pressure sodium for flowering. But, you can use it for both. Halides better for growth as light is more blu-green, whereas sodium produces the red light spectrum needed more for flowering.

Top Bottom