Auto White Widow And Auto Carmelicous . 1st Time Grow

• Thread starter Thcbasshead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Imanoid2

Im in the midwest. Starting to get pretty cold. The heat from light would probably benefit me more being in the basement.
Of course. When you get to flowering you may want to watch smell and ventilate up high on roof. Not out your basement window. Just saying.

I

Imanoid2

It isn't vented out of a window. It is vented it the basement area , after passing through a carbon filter.. no smell yet. Knock on wood.

Hey bud. Nice looking. Anyone can see the sativa in those. I am a believer of removing leaves further down even if not ready to fall off. Because even though fan leaves are the plant’s engines( they draw the water and nutrients, starches and sugars up to the tops. If one culls the bottom
Leaves you increase light and as long as you don’t denude the upper fan leaves you will get bigger buds and yields!

T

Thcbasshead

They are autos... believe any cutting on them is a no go.. I haven't yet, dont think i want to start now Lol. Appreciate it tho! Photo plants on my next run fprsure.
Hey bud. Nice looking. Anyone can see the sativa in those. I am a believer of removing leaves further down even if not ready to fall off. Because even though fan leaves are the plant’s engines( they draw the water and nutrients, starches and sugars up to the tops. If one culls the bottom
Leaves you increase light and as long as you don’t denude the upper fan leaves you will get bigger buds and yields!

newh

newh

They are autos... believe any cutting on them is a no go.. I haven't yet, dont think i want to start now Lol. Appreciate it tho! Photo plants on my next run fprsure.
Its ok to thin them out,just go easy.Maybe one day a few leafs a day or 2 later a useless branch,it will help with the buds you are gonna get.Just remember all the plants arent the same what one likes another may not they will tell you

T

Thcbasshead

So basically luke leaves that dont have any buds on them? There's a few giant fuckers that are just blocking light to the lower levels forsure.
Its ok to thin them out,just go easy.Maybe one day a few leafs a day or 2 later a useless branch,it will help with the buds you are gonna get.Just remember all the plants arent the same what one likes another may not they will tell you

Broken

Broken

I'm only on my 2nd grow and my first Auto grow. You will be ok with that. I am cautious to remove anything but will still probably have to, but only if that leaf is blocking the light of a bud site. I also think all the top fans you do not cut but tuck them in behind stuff to expose bud sites

newh

newh

Just not sure that I removed the right shit lol
Your good,just do what your comfortable with.As time goes by you will see the effects of training your plants.You can let them go natural and still do just fine but with some manipulation you can increase your yields

T

Thcbasshead

Going to trim up the rest later. Anything I can do with trimmings?

T

Thcbasshead

Finished trimming up the rest. Hopefully they all take to it well... didn't mess with the 3 white widows yet, as they haven't even started to flower yet. Sorry for the awful pics im definitley no photographer

20180109 183512
20180109 183516
T

Thcbasshead

Drying out trimmings currently, going to run it in some everclear and try my hand at the dab making process! Hope all goes well.

20180109 213700
Broken

Broken

Careful man these are autos and most won't take kindly to cutting much off. Plus you fan leafs are your solar panels to feed the plant. Also I am far from fluent in dab but the dab they make from trim is the trim from the buds as you harvest. I will tag some knowledge and if he has time he can help @str8smokn

T

Thcbasshead

How can I tell a rough estimate of how long till finish? Any rough ideas on yield ? I have no clue lol

T

Thcbasshead

Any ideas whats going on with these white widows? Suppose to be autoflowers. They were freebies with my purchase, Started same time as the 7 Auto Carmelicous seeds, same soil, same nutes, but haven't started flowering yet , just keep growing and growing up vertically and getting wider, leaves are huggggge also lol started on November 5 of 2017.

20180114 215836
20180114 215840
20180114 215843
Top Bottom