Auto White Widow And Auto Carmelicous . 1st Time Grow

• Thread starter Thcbasshead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

The roots on 3 of them seem to not be taking to the soil very well, soon as the sticks are removed they fall over. Normal for this point in there lives?
Yeah, when mine were a little bigger than yours I opened the tent one morning and my #2 plant was sitting on her stem. The entire plant just took a squat to one side. I righted the plant (which was now facing sideways) and placed a stake for support. A week later she had gained enough stem strength to hold herself up again. Just one of those things that happen sometimes I guess. I am running a silicate additive so now (week 2 flower) the stems are pretty sturdy.

T

Thcbasshead

Itll firm up, autos tend to really blow up on growth all of a sudden. Thats how blue tooth from msnl was!
Yeah im waitin patiently! Lol. Appreciate the insight though. Yall will keep hearing from me!

Chaplin

Chaplin

Lookin awesome man!!! I finally got my beans in the mail today and threw an auto carm and an auto cheese in the germination station cant wait

T

Thcbasshead

Lookin awesome man!!! I finally got my beans in the mail today and threw an auto carm and an auto cheese in the germination station cant wait
I appreciate it. I have been trying to swap the plants around so ones not in the center its whole life. But i think im just about to add the 1k hps when the 3 WW's get about the aame size as the carms are now

T

Thcbasshead

My temp is idling at 75-77ish. And humidity 19-25 should i be worried? Could this be stunting growth or ? Im about to head out to grab a new humidifier.

Enforcer

Enforcer

My temp is idling at 75-77ish. And humidity 19-25 should i be worried? Could this be stunting growth or ? Im about to head out to grab a new humidifier.
Yeah, that’s no good for RH. Anything below 35% is pretty much plant death. Temps are fine, good call on the humidifier.

T

Thcbasshead

Yeah, that’s no good for RH. Anything below 35% is pretty much plant death. Temps are fine, good call on the humidifier.
No good... humidifier is going now. Will check on rh and temp in the morning before i head off for work. If im not 10+ minutes late as usual. Haha. Was also headed to buy a new one and stopped by parents and they had one, slight smell of Vicks vapor rub. Haha that oughta help clear up there sinuses

T

Thcbasshead

Humidifier i got is not keeping up. Ive filled it twice today and rooms only at 30 percent.. any good ideas?
Also what should i add in my water? Straight water then nutes or nutes at every water

T

Thcbasshead

Fed them some nore nutes last night at a stronger doseage.... plain water in 3 more days. Heres up dates. Auto carm 1st and auto white widow 2nd. Starting to stink a bit, the ww leaves apear to be frosying up abit i think. Might be this damn led fuckin with my eyes though lol

20171129 154714
20171129 154708
T

Thcbasshead

Im thinking the tap roots on a few of the plants that arent very sturdy are growing weird. This is my only reasonable explanation of it. 1 maybe 2 is starting to show signs of improvement but the others are staying the same. Cant wait for these bastards to start growiinnnn rapidddly

T

Thcbasshead

Did you mention you light sched? How many dark hours?
22/2 30 mins of lights off every 5 1/2 hours to give the light a cool down period. They say 30.mins every 8, but i figure more frequent is better off.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

22/2 30 mins of lights off every 5 1/2 hours to give the light a cool down period. They say 30.mins every 8, but i figure more frequent is better off.
Well Shit, I wouldnt know anything about that, hope it works out just the same though bud

Chaplin

Chaplin

Got my auto carm and and auto cheese starting finally man! Seed head on my carm already comin out of the cube!(left side)

Top Bottom