Auto White Widow And Auto Carmelicous . 1st Time Grow

• Thread starter Thcbasshead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thcbasshead

Starting to wonder if maybe they are photo plants? Maybe. My led is on all but 2 hours, 30.min breaks 4 times per 24 hours for the led to cool, my 1000 watt hps is on 24/7 though. So in theory they wouldnt flip, unless on 12/12 correct?

Broken

Broken

If they are indeed Photos you are right they would not start flowering until you changed the light cycle to 12/12. Is there anyplace you could put them in the Dark for 12 hours If so I would try it. Have you A picture Of them in White light? Kinda looks like something could be up with the leafs color but it could just be your lights.

T

Thcbasshead

If they are indeed Photos you are right they would not start flowering until you changed the light cycle to 12/12. Is there anyplace you could put them in the Dark for 12 hours If so I would try it. Have you A picture Of them in White light? Kinda looks like something could be up with the leafs color but it could just be your lights.
The last pics i posted the bottom plant def gas some type of issues. Has since seedling. Other 2 look healthy to me. I could probably rig up a room to put them in for 12 hours. But thinking if they are in fact photos I should just let them continue to grow. Might just lwave these 3 in the tent when the other 7 finish and let them grow to full potential. Sorry for rambling lol

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Starting to wonder if maybe they are photo plants? Maybe. My led is on all but 2 hours, 30.min breaks 4 times per 24 hours for the led to cool, my 1000 watt hps is on 24/7 though. So in theory they wouldnt flip, unless on 12/12 correct?
Did you only get 2 seeds total from Ms.nl of freebies? Or 5?

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Looks good Bass,
I had 2 caramelious that took about 10 weeks flowering time to finish - it has interesting genetics like Maple Leaf and Blue black but your leaves look like mine also very Sativa type, the smoke is delicious man , lots of toffy on the palette
I got huge colas from the plant, the biggest autos ive had.

T

Thcbasshead

Looks good Bass,
I had 2 caramelious that took about 10 weeks flowering time to finish - it has interesting genetics like Maple Leaf and Blue black but your leaves look like mine also very Sativa type, the smoke is delicious man , lots of toffy on the palette
I got huge colas from the plant, the biggest autos ive had.
What was your yield on the carmelicous per plant?

T

Thcbasshead

3 seeds should have been Auto-fem, weird that ones not flowering, but your also running a time shedule thats unique, but different cycles SHOULDNT effect Auto's.
Do the widows have big white female hairs?

About 2 per but you have more watts than i did
No hairs that i have seen as far as i know.. got any pics of your carms?

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

yup just keep going on the white widow she will flower eventually

T

Thcbasshead

Well bad news when i got off today, the led light went out. I think it was due to the god pulling to much power from the same circuit, so on my next off day I will be running a new leg of power for each individual light, and a seperate leg for fans/humidifier and such. New led is on the way (free thru warranty) they want me to ship them the old one back to China though lol

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Dang that sucks - at least theres a free replacement! Thats one of the reasons I mainly run feminized and regs, you can have rooms on 11 or 12 hours of light - to give the equip a break - and be able to have more fan/air moving and environment watts available

T

Thcbasshead

Dang that sucks - at least theres a free replacement! Thats one of the reasons I mainly run feminized and regs, you can have rooms on 11 or 12 hours of light - to give the equip a break - and be able to have more fan/air moving and environment watts available
I could reduce the light hours they get, i just feel like theyll do better with more and im to cheap to buy a new timer for the 1khps lol. Guess being 21 and being able to wire new circuits on a fuse panel is coming in handy now lol.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I could reduce the light hours they get, i just feel like theyll do better with more and im to cheap to buy a new timer for the 1khps lol. Guess being 21 and being able to wire new circuits on a fuse panel is coming in handy now lol.
Haha your welcome at my house anytime, I gotta learn how to do that!

Top Bottom