Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Nice picks, seen some awesome runs of the gth and Scott's. Can't go wrong with those[/QUOTE

I actually got the gth because my oldest son who's in his 20's said it worked really well for him. I have never tried it. So it will be a father son grow for the gth. Wierd times were living in man.....

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Very cool man, sounds like your son knows whats up with the real dank. The gth I've tried hits hard and gives a real nice kick in the head that turns in to smiles and silly stoner thoughts, fun smoke.
best of luck on your hunt in advance

stiffneck

stiffneck

A broadsheet news article printed in April 1561 describes a mass sighting of UFOs. The broadsheet, illustrated with a woodcut engraving and text by Hans Glaser, measures 26.2 centimetres (10.3 in) by 38.0 centimetres (15.0 in). The document is archived in the prints and drawings collection at the Zentralbibliothek Zürich in Zürich, Switzerland.[2]

According to the broadsheet, around dawn on April 14, 1561, residents of Nuremberg saw what they described as an aerial battle, followed by the appearance of a large black triangular object and then a large crash outside of the city. The broadsheet claims that witnesses observed hundreds of spheres, cylinders and other odd-shaped objects that moved erratically overhead.[3][4][5][6][7]

The broadsheet describes objects of various shapes including crosses, globes, two lunar crescents, a black spear and tubular objects from which several smaller, round objects emerged and darted around the sky at dawn.[8]

Top Bottom