Blue Kripple - Ceveres' Grow Diary #2

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ever ran Dr. Krippling gear?

• Total voters
Ceveres

Ceveres

time for transplanting,they probally root bound on ya ,thing i found out quick in the solo cups,was the roots would work there way up,i thought the plant was getting taller but the root growth was forcing all the soil to the top,and they needed feed twice a day,,how tall are those plants

Most are only about 8-10in tall, they only need water every couple days right now. I purposely slow them a little to make sure my flowers can finish. They have only been out of cloner for about a week.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Oh no I didn't really look hard. I just saw big plants in shot glasses...you know how I feel....lol

Was just telling you what I've observed

It's all good in the hood brother, I appreciate the advice. In all honesty 2 of them are rootbound, the 2 Pineapple Trainwreck my homie passed along. Think he compacted the soil and then over saturated it. I have had them for a couple weeks and haven't had to water them myself more twice so far. They definitely need a transplant, but I haven't put a tester into that super hot soil mix yet.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Lmao this is big plants in shot glasses, literally. Check out this dudes IG stunted.art
Screenshot 20171203 164925

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It's all good in the hood brother, I appreciate the advice. In all honesty 2 of them are rootbound, the 2 Pineapple Trainwreck my homie passed along. Think he compacted the soil and then over saturated it. I have had them for a couple weeks and haven't had to water them myself more twice so far. They definitely need a transplant, but I haven't put a tester into that super hot soil mix yet.
get it get it done,wont know if you dont try,lmao

Organikz

Organikz

Do you have tomatoe seeds?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

True that true that .. I got a ?? for ya. I started seeing some green mold looking stuff beginning to grow on that mycellium in that cooking soil. Is that bad growth? I picked it out with my hands and then mixed the whole bin real good cuz I'm gonna try it on a few testers.
green would be fungus ,fungus equal heat in my experience,,hell ya if you turn it and add more oats,aint gonna do nothing but keep the mycelium growing,i even put rice in mine,food for them critters,i believe you be good to give a try ,sure wont know till you do,,one thing for sure if it has active life on it ,it sure to grow

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Actually I think I do, if not I have cucumber for sure. Use them to test the soil?
yes sir,cucumber are pretty close to the herb in terms of growth and feed liking,,tomato is closest though,they just require tons of calcium it seems,when i put my transplants in ground,i mix 1 tbsp of crushed to powder egg shells and 2 tbsp of cider vinegar,mix it up and put in the hole then cover with couple inches of compost and soil,that stopped the calcium problem with end rot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

damn tomato plants come up like a blade of grass,and they usally take about a week and half to show stem,beans,they aint no stopping them bitchs ,they better than these weed seeds,you can spit on that bitch and it will grow,lmao

Ceveres

Ceveres

when i do cucumbers,i use ocean and in 3 days i have a nice head reaching air and sun in solo cups,so that can be a judge for ya
Never thought about it, but makes sense if your soil is good for sprouting veggies then the cannabis will certainly do well. I just want to get my mix down before I jump into my seed stock. Work the kinks out with these clones first.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Never thought about it, but makes sense if your soil is good for sprouting veggies then the cannabis will certainly do well. I just want to get my mix down before I jump into my seed stock. Work the kinks out with these clones first.
shit bro,i have about a 25ft x50ft garden,then i got a container garden of 21 containers 18 gal or better,then i have the herb growing,all three have difrent soil stuctures,i love tinker it to get the best if you dig and that how it done,im sure your soil is ok ,i built a really hot kelp4less soil cutter starter,made it planted in it same day,used cheap ass store bought soil and put that cutter on it,4 months watered it when it needed ,got a whole run and next run got half way before i started feeding plants,,lot of them amends we use take care of bussines keeping life happy,,i would take one them plants and go whole hog you been cooking it what 2 months

Ceveres

Ceveres

shit bro,i have about a 25ft x50ft garden,then i got a container garden of 21 containers 18 gal or better,then i have the herb growing,all three have difrent soil stuctures,i love tinker it to get the best if you dig and that how it done,im sure your soil is ok ,i built a really hot kelp4less soil cutter starter,made it planted in it same day,used cheap ass store bought soil and put that cutter on it,4 months watered it when it needed ,got a whole run and next run got half way before i started feeding plants,,lot of them amends we use take care of bussines keeping life happy,,i would take one them plants and go whole hog you been cooking it what 2 months
It's probably been somewhere along that timeline of 2 months. I just turned the pile and took a cup to try and sprout some cucumbers in. I added in some more oats and I'll probably give it another week and then give it a go. Try it on the 3 that I already shocked with the first hot mix lol If that goes well and the cukes pop, we're in business baby!

Here's some pics from last night while watering. Shame really that I decided to go heavy handed with the sea bird guano early on and burnt a few of the more sensitive plants because the Blue Kripple are starting to turn a beautiful purple color all throughout.
20171203 221825

20171203 231239

20171203 231126

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It's probably been somewhere along that timeline of 2 months. I just turned the pile and took a cup to try and sprout some cucumbers in. I added in some more oats and I'll probably give it another week and then give it a go. Try it on the 3 that I already shocked with the first hot mix lol If that goes well and the cukes pop, we're in business baby!

Here's some pics from last night while watering. Shame really that I decided to go heavy handed with the sea bird guano early on and burnt a few of the more sensitive plants because the Blue Kripple are starting to turn a beautiful purple color all throughout.
View attachment 762078
View attachment 762084
View attachment 762085
ya i scratched in some steel cut and oat bran in this morning myself,coconut and aleo vera water next,plants look good man

Top Bottom