Blue Kripple - Ceveres' Grow Diary #2

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ever ran Dr. Krippling gear?

• Total voters
Ceveres

Ceveres

Hey guys, snow has finally fallen here in Michigan. It was a nice long autumn while it lasted. Now I get to try out my new 4Ă—4 Jeep in the snow so I'm excited. Thing cruises!
20171207 130833

Switched over to plain water for the last week or so before harvest. Unfortunately I found a nanner on 2 of the plants. Pretty sure I got to them fast enough tho. One was on a Diablo, (which didn't quite fill out as much this time) it looks a little different than before also. 1 of them in particular looks way different. And I know it's a Diablo for sure, I cloned them myself. Not sure what happened. lol

Diablo - first pic is of a nanner
20171206 184430

20171207 180516
20171207 180439
20171207 180522

Blue Kripple
20171206 184606
20171206 184510

20171206 184517
20171206 184538

Mystery cultivar - smaller nugs than last time with these, partially my fault for transplanting two of them a little later than the others. But holy shit are they frosty SOBs!! So proud that I entered POTM with this first one hehe
20171207 123348

20171206 184449
20171206 184550

20171206 184500

Last edited:
Ceveres

Ceveres

What is going on here? I have two Pineapple Trainwreck and they both look like this. I noticed it last week and kinda forgot about it. Today I visited my buddies house who gave me these 2 clones and noticed thst his look the same. Its the only strain of all our collective plants that looks like this. I thought maybe it was sensitive and my 18/6 wasn't enough, but my friend is running 24/7 And his are identical. Any ideas?

20171208 191156

20171208 191125

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What is going on here? I have two Pineapple Trainwreck and they both look like this. I noticed it last week and kinda forgot about it. Today I visited my buddies house who gave me these 2 clones and noticed thst his look the same. Its the only strain of all our collective plants that looks like this. I thought maybe it was sensitive and my 18/6 wasn't enough, but my friend is running 24/7 And his are identical. Any ideas?

View attachment 763168
View attachment 763169
aint waiting on you

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

View attachment 763168
View attachment 763169
For some reason she’s preflowering, my Indiana bubblegum clone does this when stressed but the clone is pretty old.
The purple stems and burnt leaves maybe over fertilized? Check the roots

Organikz

Organikz

@Ceveres
Phosphoric acid is a byproduct of phosphorus. Hydrogen in your soil acting on the phosphorus. This could have caused a ph swing. You know my saying. Chasing nutrients is a fools errand. Make it simple. Look at it like you have a bunch of guests for dinner but you don't know what they like. Set a few items out and they will eat what they find appealing.

That's why I look to carbon sources mainly. The NPK be in there somewhere but who cares. Best saying I've heard is "you don't have to be an electrician to know the power is on."

Ceveres

Ceveres

These 2 have been in solo cups WAY to long, I know they must be rootbound. Which is why I'm assuming they are preflowering. Just waiting on my cuke seeds to sprout, which looks like they've popped ground.

@Organikz yea after that high P sea bird guano fiasco, I have been very light with nutes. There's clones have only have a 1/2 strength feeding. They rest of them look awesome so I don't think it has much to do with NPK as being rootbound. Looks like the cukes are telling me my soil will be aight so I'll be able to x-plant very soon finally. These babies need to stretch their legs

Ceveres

Ceveres

Forgot to post this . These are my cucumbers in my cooked, not so hot anymore, soil lol @oldskol4evr does this mean that this should be ok to use now? I added oats 2 times and stirred in between. The mycellium web is so pretty, I don't like disturbing it.
20171209 113515

Don't know what I'm gonna do with these. What kind of size pot do I want each one in? Can I grow them in my veg room?

For my cannabis, I need more soil than I have right now, so I'll probably get a new bag to mix in with what I cooked. I have too many clones. Maybe see if any local patients are in need. I can't flower them all so I'm going to pick and choose based off of this harvest.
20171209 114431

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Forgot to post this . These are my cucumbers in my cooked, not so hot anymore, soil lol @oldskol4evr does this mean that this should be ok to use now? I added oats 2 times and stirred in between. The mycellium web is so pretty, I don't like disturbing it.View attachment 763260

Don't know what I'm gonna do with these. What kind of size pot do I want each one in? Can I grow them in my veg room?

For my cannabis, I need more soil than I have right now, so I'll probably get a new bag to mix in with what I cooked. I have too many clones. Maybe see if any local patients are in need. I can't flower them all so I'm going to pick and choose based off of this harvest.
View attachment 763261
aint that purty,,there you have life of fungus bro,one of the main ingredants to some soil love and plant ready loving,the chutes say all ok ,getrdone bro,,and them cucumbers can be grown right in the house if you want,just put something they can climb on,some of the prettiest leaves you ever see in a garden

Ceveres

Ceveres

aint that purty,,there you have life of fungus bro,one of the main ingredants to some soil love and plant ready loving,the chutes say all ok ,getrdone bro,,and them cucumbers can be grown right in the house if you want,just put something they can climb on,some of the prettiest leaves you ever see in a garden
Love it bro! I'll snag you a pic of my cukes later on today when I get home. They are doing great! Growing like weeds lol I gotta do some research on the cucumbers tho haha never grown em before. Like can I grow em start to finish under my veg lighting 18/6? All I do is read about cannabis so I need to branch out so to speak lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Love it bro! I'll snag you a pic of my cukes later on today when I get home. They are doing great! Growing like weeds lol I gotta do some research on the cucumbers tho haha never grown em before. Like can I grow em start to finish under my veg lighting 18/6? All I do is read about cannabis so I need to branch out so to speak lol
yep you can,you might have to pollinate them,bees normally do that,but when you grow them inside you dont have that option,so you got to take the male and carefully peel of the flowers and then take him and stick it into the female,,same shit we do lmao,but ya as long as you pollinate the female flowers you will have abundant supply of dinner,i eat them bitchs right off the vine,lmao

Ceveres

Ceveres

Flowers are about to come down. All but 1 that is.. she was just screaming for me to take her a couple extra weeks, so I broke down and gave her a feeding while all the rest are getting flushed.
20171213 222942
20171213 222832
20171213 222912

On a separate note, yesterday was like weed Christmas for me lmao... Finally saved up enough for a new 315 LEC so I'm super pumped for that! Especially the decrease in my electric bill haha! That and I managed to haggle the price down a bit! Along with that, my friend gave me two 4 foot Can-Filters so I bought an 8" inline and fan speed controller. Schwing! Finally taking a few steps out of the noob game haha
20171213 103109
20171213 103132

Srenots

Srenots

Flowers are about to come down. All but 1 that is.. she was just screaming for me to take her a couple extra weeks, so I broke down and gave her a feeding while all the rest are getting flushed.
View attachment 764251 View attachment 764253 View attachment 764252

On a separate note, yesterday was like weed Christmas for me lmao... Finally saved up enough for a new 315 LEC so I'm super pumped for that! Especially the decrease in my electric bill haha! That and I managed to haggle the price down a bit! Along with that, my friend gave me two 4 foot Can-Filters so I bought an 8" inline and fan speed controller. Schwing! Finally taking a few steps out of the noob game haha
View attachment 764254 View attachment 764255
nice hell ya

Ceveres

Ceveres

yep you can,you might have to pollinate them,bees normally do that,but when you grow them inside you dont have that option,so you got to take the male and carefully peel of the flowers and then take him and stick it into the female,,same shit we do lmao,but ya as long as you pollinate the female flowers you will have abundant supply of dinner,i eat them bitchs right off the vine,lmao
20171214 003618

Time to give em each their own pot, might get a little crowded in that solo lol.. Next to them cukes I got a lil Afghani clone from my homie in quarantine. He does DWC so im curious how it'll turn out in dirt.. I keep taking clones and I'll never get to my seed stash haha!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 764267
Time to give em each their own pot, might get a little crowded in that solo lol.. Next to them cukes I got a lil Afghani clone from my homie in quarantine. He does DWC so im curious how it'll turn out in dirt.. I keep taking clones and I'll never get to my seed stash haha!
ya right now you could get them plants seperated,root system is about to the bottom of cup,,i take the whole thing out of cup and dissolve dirt in bucket of water and gently seperate and throw in a little root better into hole for them,i do this in solo cups also,when they get there first set of true leaves into the garden they go,i have even done them in 5 gal buckets and just leaned a 4x8 pvc screen against them ,i strung the grid just as i would for a scrog net,did great in it just weave um as you would your weed,they love water,there isnt any doubt your soil is fine to bang seeds in

Ceveres

Ceveres

ya right now you could get them plants seperated,root system is about to the bottom of cup,,i take the whole thing out of cup and dissolve dirt in bucket of water and gently seperate and throw in a little root better into hole for them,i do this in solo cups also,when they get there first set of true leaves into the garden they go,i have even done them in 5 gal buckets and just leaned a 4x8 pvc screen against them ,i strung the grid just as i would for a scrog net,did great in it just weave um as you would your weed,they love water,there isnt any doubt your soil is fine to bang seeds in
Well thank you brother! If it weren't for you, I'd probably have thrown that soil out and bought new, I owe ya one lol

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Your plants are looking great Ceveres. You really are stepping up your game.

Catching up on the last few pages of your thread has given me a lot to think about. Last year it cost me way too much to grow. I knew the Cali market was going to take a hit but I had no idea it was going to be this bad, or that it would happen all in one month. I decided to shift my focus more to extraction equipment and techniques before I put any more money towards an indoor solar grow. The power infrastructure will be in place when I'm ready. At least I got that far and the new solar tech will be more than capable of running the entire grow system as well as rest of my 5th wheel by the time I'm done.

I had to step back and reprioritise my goals. What I learned from your thread inspired me to learn a whole lot more about inexpensively conditioning and recycling my soil and is going to go a long way to putting everything back on track.

Thanks

Ceveres

Ceveres

Your plants are looking great Ceveres. You really are stepping up your game.

Catching up on the last few pages of your thread has given me a lot to think about. Last year it cost me way too much to grow. I knew the Cali market was going to take a hit but I had no idea it was going to be this bad, or that it would happen all in one month. I decided to shift my focus more to extraction equipment and techniques before I put any more money towards an indoor solar grow. The power infrastructure will be in place when I'm ready. At least I got that far and the new solar tech will be more than capable of running the entire grow system as well as rest of my 5th wheel by the time I'm done.

I had to step back and reprioritise my goals. What I learned from your thread inspired me to learn a whole lot more about inexpensively conditioning and recycling my soil and is going to go a long way to putting everything back on track.

Thanks

Hey thank you brother, I do appreciate that! I work 40 hours a week at my job doing HVAC so finding the energy to garden is sometimes difficult. If it weren't so enjoyable and a hobby of mine, I don't think I would be able to find the motivation.

I feel ya on reprioritizing your goals. I would be popping a bunch of beans trying new strains, but I have to make sure I make it all back to be able to continue. I've been procrastinating, but I also would like to step into the extract game. I already have a nice vacuum pump which is usually the hardest to come by. I really only need a nice tube and a container I can pressurize. I have a small 10" glass tube but repacking it that many times isn't realistic. I've made some decent oil in the past but didn't have a pump back then, or as good of trim, so this time around should be good!

Was worried about you man.. hadn't heard from ya or seen ya online or anything.. Glad to see everything is Ok? Is your cousin doing alright?

Finally got around to chopping the bitches down.. they are all hanging right now while I fight like hell to keep them from drying too fast lol. RH is extremely low this time of year so I'm running a humidifier to keep RH somewhere around 40-45% to extend my dry time. Don't need no hay smelling/tasting weed.. come this far, can't fuck it up now lmao

Real pretty colors on these Blue Kripple's in the last few weeks! Once they started getting their plain water flush, they turned quickly to those deep purples and reds. Gorgeous if you ask me :cool::smoking:

20171216 223213
20171217 023059
20171217 035841
20171217 040051
20171216 202528
20171216 222840
20171217 042628
20171216 223150
Top Bottom