Tree of Life4 dark leaves chop2
Tree of Life4 multiple colas chop
Tree of Life4 super closeup
Tree of Life4 super closeup chop
Tree of Life4 super closeup chop1
Tree of Life6 cola closeup chop
Tree of Life6 full plant chop
Tree of Life6 two colas

The Tree of Life was a serious N hog, I remember that now that I'm looking at these pics. Real good hybrid, though.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Krypto

Krypto

Oh cool! Is it a bitch to grow. ???
ClusterFunk is on my list , I just don't want to do anything that's too picky finicky pussy type plant. And some people say that's a cop-out or whatever but, I'm grown more than my share of difficult to grow strains and I have been using cannabis for 20 years. I know what I need for medicine and I definitely need an OG in my lineup but , after my buddy convince me to grow abney's a lemon, THC bomb, and critical hog it's really hard to go back to some of those harder to grow strains. But I will do it!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Well done on that fade. Good to see you around.:D

Yeah, those Tree of Lifes faded more than any plant I've ever grown. Usually when I chop, my plants are still green, maybe a few yellow leafs here and there. Those ToL's faded big-time, though. I submitted that first pic for "Plant of The Month" but I didn't win.... Politics, man.... haha.

Good to be back around. I don't know why I take breaks from the farm. Between staying here and talking about weed or pointing out the hypocrisy of little donald trump voters on Facebook, I'll take the farm every time haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Oh cool! Is it a bitch to grow. ???
ClusterFunk is on my list , I just don't want to do anything that's too picky finicky pussy type plant. And some people say that's a cop-out or whatever but, I'm grown more than my share of difficult to grow strains and I have been using cannabis for 20 years. I know what I need for medicine and I definitely need an OG in my lineup but , after my buddy convince me to grow abney's a lemon, THC bomb, and critical hog it's really hard to go back to some of those harder to grow strains. But I will do it!

No, it's a super-SUPER-easy hybrid to grow. My last run I had a big-time Mg deficiency issue that took me a while to diagnose, but it barely registered on the Clusterfunk. Yields were totally acceptable, smoke turned out fire, no issues at all. The pics I just posted here were of the first CF I grew, like two years ago, maybe more. I'll post some pics of my more recent CF in the next day or two. Either way, it's a very, very easy strain to grow. Doesn't need much of anything. Just be ready for that nasty-ass, gross smell once it's done drying and curing. Really gnarly. But the taste makes up for it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No, it's a super-SUPER-easy hybrid to grow. My last run I had a big-time Mg deficiency issue that took me a while to diagnose, but it barely registered on the Clusterfunk. Yields were totally acceptable, smoke turned out fire, no issues at all. The pics I just posted here were of the first CF I grew, like two years ago, maybe more. I'll post some pics of my more recent CF in the next day or two. Either way, it's a very, very easy strain to grow. Doesn't need much of anything. Just be ready for that nasty-ass, gross smell once it's done drying and curing. Really gnarly. But the taste makes up for it.
Running bodhis TOL is like having weed on autopilot to be sure.

Hey mit did you drop your temps to get that fade? or what was your avg flower temps. I never could get her to color up that way. But I also battle a dry hot enviro here in the desert. Cant afford all the enviiromental control gizmos.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Running bodhis TOL is like having weed on autopilot to be sure.

Hey mit did you drop you temps to get that fade on what was your avg flower temps. I never could get her to color up that way. But I also battle a dry hot enviro here in the desert. Cant afford all the envior control gizmos.

No, I didn't drop the temps. They were probably between 74 and 79 or 80 the whole time. Might've even gotten up to 82, but definitely not higher than that. I have to use the central heat and air in my house, I don't have a dedicated AC unit just for my grow, so whatever temp the house is, that's how hot it is in my grow (my light is an Apache 600, really good LED that puts out minimal heat). I think the ToL's faded like that because they want a lot of nitrogen, more than what was available in my soil mix. I don't really feed or anything, I just let the dirt and the plant do its thing. Those ToL's yielded really, really well, always wondered how much better they would've yielded if everything had been perfect during that grow.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No, I didn't drop the temps. They were probably between 74 and 79 or 80 the whole time. Might've even gotten up to 82, but definitely not higher than that. I have to use the central heat and air in my house, I don't have a dedicated AC unit just for my grow, so whatever temp the house is, that's how hot it is in my grow (my light is an Apache 600, really good LED that puts out minimal heat). I think the ToL's faded like that because they want a lot of nitrogen, more than what was available in my soil mix. I don't really feed or anything, I just let the dirt and the plant do its thing. Those ToL's yielded really, really well, always wondered how much better they would've yielded if everything had been perfect during that grow.
From the look of that gal you did everything perfect. :D She must be heavy in anthocyanins. To fade like that with no temp drops. My phenos didnt even come close to that fade. Nice work bro.

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

That last pic of the cluster phone looks like the King Louie cross from the vault. SOOO BOULBUS!!! myaaa!
LOL.

Krypto

Krypto

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Was in the veg tent today giving most everything a second topping and a start at lollipopping and realized last time I had accidentally FIM'd this Goji OG and the new center top has three tops! This one might end up looking pretty wild.View attachment 755456
Don't know how I missed the freakin' nut sack sticking out of the bottom of the center top of that middle piece. Just wasn't looking for it to be there I guess. :banghead: Down to one Goji out of the four I started and that one is the one I had figured for a male from the beginning, hoping I have one girl out of these fuckers. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen the plant that I figured for a male early on end up being a female.

Top Bottom