Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I have finally dialed in 100%. We always say that right? LECs and cheap oil have been my achilles heel. Ritha is a godsend. No more looking over my shoulder.

Whatcha think of my rigging tech? My colosseum style training will be put to test.

20171217 082838
Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Coot was right. "This stuff will have ya dancin'." I will be dancing my happy ass all around and won't look back.

I think too much information can be bad. Keep it reeled in. If the program isn't working it's operator error. Rethink the quality of your inputs.

jipp

jipp

it looks interesting, is it a throw away thing for concealment? not sure how you would use it..

Organikz

Organikz

it looks interesting, is it a throw away thing for concealment? not sure how you would use it..
The tip where the cap screws on is a bowl piece. Maybe a crack pipe. LOL I don't know but it works for me. I hate trying to load pollen while I'm driving down the road with this I just stick it down in the container like a dugout

Organikz

Organikz

My new Cube solution recipe is infallible.
20171220 074655

Still filling that footprint. Now's the Time I will be dropping all the enzymes I can
20171220 074910

Organikz

Organikz

20171220 210437
Malawi gold and the one bc1 up potted. I'm putting them straight to 12/12 and this soil cooked for a month. They should make it in those 1g pots. When i opened the container it looked like white carpet.

brazel

brazel

My new Cube solution recipe is infallible. View attachment 765565

Still filling that footprint. Now's the Time I will be dropping all the enzymes I canView attachment 765566
Remember your soil will provide all the enzymes you'll need. Like you said above too much info can be bad.

Looking at your plants, would you say you needed more or is that your mind saying if they look this good now how better would they be of I added

brazel

brazel

City farmin ain't been around for a moment, hope he's good. Plants are probably looking good

Top Bottom