Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I have 1 pheno of TOVR thats showing veriegation...who knows might throw out a good seed stock variety. Something I can work out later if I decide to focus on this one. Unfortunately I can't get folks to hold cuts around here lol. Kind of wanting to do a reverse gonzo....[nl5 haze x TOVR]

I know my plants will run smooth because the soil is 1 month cooked. That's the hard part of coots mix when you plant directly into a fresh mix. Save yourself headache...cook for at least 2 weeks. It at least allows the pH balance to occur. Why put seedlings through any stress.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

20171224 093802
Doing my tucking and weaving tech to help coax those lowers out. Learned it from growing autos. I think its an awesome way to fill a canopy along with cytokinin. No cutting and minimal tying. I see 0 stunting with the tech and the fans arent being lost. The leaves bounce back out every day so i have to keep retucking. I just push the big fans under the node below and halfway weave it under.

20171224 093840

The results...

If you try leave tuck tech do not grab the leaf itself. Use petiole. Don't damage blades. Ruffling them is no problem but try to avoid tearing.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 766398 Doing my tucking and weaving tech to help coax those lowers out. Learned it from growing autos. I think its an awesome way to fill a canopy along with cytokinin. No cutting and minimal tying. I see 0 stunting with the tech and the fans arent being lost. The leaves bounce back out every day so i have to keep retucking. I just push the big fans under the node below and halfway weave it under.

View attachment 766399
The results...

If you try leave tuck tech do not grab the leaf itself. Use petiole. Don't damage blades. Ruffling them is no problem but try to avoid tearing.
Looking fantastic! They loving life

Organikz

Organikz

New Governor of my state is a strong advocate of decriminalization!!! He sees it as a useful tool and we cannot properly study it's medical benefits if doctors are afraid to prescribe it!!! WIN!!!

His twitter is filled with Haley's Hope tweets! Recently promoted from Lt Governor. He's pushing for action but we aren't set up with proper care providers...hmmmm....

Organikz

Organikz

I opened up a huge conversation at grasscity with delayed senescence caused by feeding malted barley. My f****** plants just do not fade and will foxtail to rhodilization

Top Bottom