Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Bodhi, swami, verdant green, and MOFO have access to the BOEL vault. They have the real cherry bomb passed down.

@brazel got me the hook up
We had a cherry something. .cherry pie last year... loved it

brazel

brazel

Does it turn all red and colorful .... thats a good seller right now
Stock pic
20171222 050534

brazel

brazel

@Organikz @RanchoDeluxe @Wisher619 and everyone rose i appreciate you all. I can't stay here anymore nor can I suggest anyone come here for organics. The attacking is just blah ill see you at GC. My bad for trying to get no till going here

Organikz

Organikz

@Organikz @RanchoDeluxe @Wisher619 and everyone rose i appreciate you all. I can't stay here anymore nor can I suggest anyone come here for organics. The attacking is just blah ill see you at GC. My bad for trying to get no till going here
Haters gonna hate man. A bunch of guys come into a thread about soil and say they're getting information about soil forced down their throat. They understand at elementary level bro. Just do you. Stick in here or check yourself a grow log

Organikz

Organikz

@brazel
I will catch up with you a little bit later man I went to bed last night and I have been working my ass off

Organikz

Organikz

I just didn't have the time or energy to address all the stupid s*** said. What does it matter anyway? I sit there and I post scientific papers and obviously they were just over the guy's head. When something is over someone's head on these forms they tend to blow it off. It seems to be a trend

R

RanchoDeluxe

Sorry guys. I've grown out plenty of Swami seeds including VR. I've puffed on TO and BO. That said I gave away all my remaining Swami gear. Sorry I wasted my time on any of it. Just my opinion.

Organikz

Organikz

Sorry guys. I've grown out plenty of Swami seeds including VR. I've puffed on TO and BO. That said I gave away all my remaining Swami gear. Sorry I wasted my time on any of it. Just my opinion.
You ever hit them with any new age of flavors?

Top Bottom