• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
We had a tag mixup so this is either a stardawg or its the i95. The dawg comes out gasey with a touch of garlic in it, while the i95 is pure gas, so once we get it in the jar we can figure it out.

DSCN9244
DSCN9248

upskirt of the lisa pheno of orange dreams

DSCN9249

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
triangle kush or tk. if you don't like tk, you haven't had real tk lol. All star for sure. Slower rooter and a little particular. Im still dialing her in, but the terps of this one never disappoint.
DSCN9253
DSCN9254

my 3 times og (serious og x orange og sr71pk) Shes a chemmy sour nose that is a straight face punch smoke. hits hard and has some nice legs.
DSCN9258

DSCN9259
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
couple more shots of the 3 times og
DSCN9261
DSCN9263

This is the 92 og. similar to the tk, only not as loud, not as terpy, and more foxtaily

DSCN9269

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
This was originally given to me as the forum gsc, but its now looking like its a gg4 or an s1 of the gg4. not sure exactly what she is. Has a chocolate gassey chemmy nose, nice grease. Shes feeling a bit stockier then the gg4, but Im using a new nute program so could just be that.

DSCN9276
DSCN9277
DSCN9278
DSCN9282

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
room 3 - 16 garlic breath clones of 5 of my favorite phenos. all getting knocked up by my dragons hashplant plant

The room is week 2.5 Male was just moved in yesterday, couple shots of him. I had him rootbound af, deliberately never watered till was hard drooping, overwatered, and left in a 4x4 square of soil for entirely too long to stress test him, and I am very pleased with how he did. Has a sour acrid earthy smell to him. Cant wait to see his flowers!

DSCN9290
DSCN9291
DSCN9292
DSCN9293
DSCN9294
DSCN9295
DSCN9296
DSCN9297
DSCN9298 2
DSCN9301
DSCN9290
DSCN9291
DSCN9292
DSCN9293
DSCN9294
DSCN9295
DSCN9296
DSCN9297
DSCN9298 2
DSCN9301

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
room 4 - mom space. Just reset a lot of moms, so kinda small atm. I am sorting thru a lot of lines and genetics at once so it gets pretty flippin nuts around here.

DSCN9318

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
where it all starts...I pretty much pop seeds, get them germed in small cells or 1gallons, and start more seeds. Veg the 1gs on the 4x8 tray with 2 t5s, till they go under the big lights. Goal is to always be popping seeds. Always testing my creations, finding the new moms and dads, and keeping the fresh and the new new rolling. Its an addiction I tell ya.

As you can see, I keep myself pretty busy.
DSCN9305
DSCN9306
DSCN9321

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Room 2 - Gas house room. 12x12. 4k hps. sentinel co2 burner, set to 1k ppm.

Due to market needs, I am constantly working on the "perfect" og. And this room is where I am working it. Half this room is my "orange dreams" which is a gassey / citrus kush. (wet dreams x Orange og sr71 purple kush)
Have 4 different phenos in here, which are all "keeper" / "breeder" cuts.
We also have 2 TK, 2 1992 OG, 2 Gorilla Glue 4, and 2 of my 3 times og (serious og x orange og sr71 purple kush) in this room.'

Running a hodge podge of pot sizes from 15s to 25s. In soil on the Korean natural farming ferments, as well as the Nectar of the gods "sample" nute line.
Korean natural farming ferments?

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

This is the orange dreams "lisa" pheno. My wives coworker ran some on this was her standout pheno. Beautiful colors outdoors, huge donkey dicks, and the terp profile is a sour citrus that assaults ya. She will get reversed one day...

This one has the best structure, very easy going. No mold or mildew in wet ass Willamette valley in Oregon. Pretty stoney body effect that's got the "warm blanket" as I call it feeling. Settles over ya and ya kept help but smile.

View attachment 848007 View attachment 848008 View attachment 848009
How long is your season in Oregon?
I'm in NY and we should be legal come March . perfect timing to start some inside but we have a short flower season. And cold wet conditions in September October. I think your climate may be comparable on some accords.
Is the og kush a relativily short flowering period? No long 12 week sativas for me.
Thanks and nice clean setup!!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
How long is your season in Oregon?
I'm in NY and we should be legal come March . perfect timing to start some inside but we have a short flower season. And cold wet conditions in September October. I think your climate may be comparable on some accords.
Is the og kush a relativily short flowering period? No long 12 week sativas for me.
Thanks and nice clean setup!!

Yea, our season is pretty short here to. June - October 1st most years. Last season we got till oct 15th. In sept / October we get 90% overnight humidity, fog every evening and am, and dew waiting for us on the plants every am. Lots of rainy days, especially in October. Definitely takes specialized / climatized genetics. From my work, the dragons stash f2 / Pan Dragon / rude dragon / dragons brew v2 and anything off the bangi haze f9 male. Those BH crosses are like 4 years old now though so getting pretty rare now as stock is nearly out. Last I heard Neptune seed bank still have some packs left. The dragons stash is my main producer, most the phenos can take massive rain, and most phenotypes wont mold unless its for a reason - IE caterpillar shit, or rubbing on metal cages. gas / berry / berry n gas / strawberry terps the pan dragon is a panama powerhouse x dragons stash, and has shown great resistance as far north as outdoor in Canada, as well as coastal maine and mass. sativa dominant but fast flowering. Lacquer, spice, incense, rotting fruit terps The dragons brew v2 is a very fast flower indica, and the structure allows for a lot of rain and humidity. Nice berry / coffee / wine terps. Rude dragon is the rude boi og x dragons stash, and requires a bit more hunting outdoors, as the ones that go heavy towards the rude boi can be a touch pm sensitive in crappy years. The stash leaners though are very resistant. Earth / og / gassy terps

And generally speaking, I don't find ogs to work well outdoors in my climate. Typically they trigger a bit late, flower a bit to long, and get pm and mold pretty easily. The SFV cut did good, finished first week of October, but its a bit of a pm sensitive cut as well. The Tahoe / 92 / TK / headband / Chemdog D / sour d etc all did subpar in the cold wet from my testing.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Yea, our season is pretty short here to. June - October 1st most years. Last season we got till oct 15th. In sept / October we get 90% overnight humidity, fog every evening and am, and dew waiting for us on the plants every am. Lots of rainy days, especially in October. Definitely takes specialized / climatized genetics. From my work, the dragons stash f2 / Pan Dragon / rude dragon / dragons brew v2 and anything off the bangi haze f9 male. Those BH crosses are like 4 years old now though so getting pretty rare now as stock is nearly out. Last I heard Neptune seed bank still have some packs left. The dragons stash is my main producer, most the phenos can take massive rain, and most phenotypes wont mold unless its for a reason - IE caterpillar shit, or rubbing on metal cages. gas / berry / berry n gas / strawberry terps the pan dragon is a panama powerhouse x dragons stash, and has shown great resistance as far north as outdoor in Canada, as well as coastal maine and mass. sativa dominant but fast flowering. Lacquer, spice, incense, rotting fruit terps The dragons brew v2 is a very fast flower indica, and the structure allows for a lot of rain and humidity. Nice berry / coffee / wine terps. Rude dragon is the rude boi og x dragons stash, and requires a bit more hunting outdoors, as the ones that go heavy towards the rude boi can be a touch pm sensitive in crappy years. The stash leaners though are very resistant. Earth / og / gassy terps

And generally speaking, I don't find ogs to work well outdoors in my climate. Typically they trigger a bit late, flower a bit to long, and get pm and mold pretty easily. The SFV cut did good, finished first week of October, but its a bit of a pm sensitive cut as well. The Tahoe / 92 / TK / headband / Chemdog D / sour d etc all did subpar in the cold wet from my testing.
Well put. U know ur shit PNW

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
lol yup yup, growing outdoors in the PNW will put hair on your chest for sure. And a few gray hairs on your head!!!!!

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

So lets do it, where do I find the gear!?!?
My old man talks about Acapulco gold like it was some super fire sativa.
I just let him get a taste of my haze/cheese hybrud and he went nuts! In a giod way.
Sometimes strains are like the dead,
Once they are gone qe of remember the good memories. ;-)
Heres to making new strains and taking names.
F the haters, do what ya do.
Just because a few first time growers, myself included, accidently hermied and pollinated the other girls. This doesnt make me breeder.
U seem to have exp and an idea of what ur trying to do.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
heres my "3 times og" which is my cross of serious og x orange og s471 purple kush.

Nice chemmy nose on top with a sour kush flavor under it. All the potency expected from og smokers, with a nice flavor as well. Does great indoors or outdoors, yields, terpy af, and in general, a line Im pretty happy with. Someday soonish I plan to reverse this pheno to make some fem og stuff. Ill prob use the tk cut, 92 og cut, stardawg, i95, and the orange dreams phenos. cause who doesn't love ogs?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
The garlic breath pollination cycle is doing good. snapped this late last night when lights were on.

The dragon hashplant male is looking very nice, has some nice early frost comin in and has a sour acrid hashy stem rub. very excited for this marriage of lines.

DSCN9603
DSCN9604
DSCN9607
DSCN9610
DSCN9582
DSCN9586
DSCN9594
DSCN9596

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
The pollination tent (8x8 with 4k hps) with the reversing orange dreams is chugging along. Looking like timing is gonna be on point. Got approx. 5 days id say before the female is dumping her pollen, and the rest the room is finished stretching and setting up nicely.

I am just using matt riots reversal spray. Working well so far.

this room is on soil / Korean natural farming / nectar of the gods sample regiment.

DSCN9612
DSCN9613

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Flower room 1`- Currently vegging.

My aerocloner took a shit on me so just pulled some clones and straight into coco with some clonex. Once I see we got roots on a few, we can flip this room.

Half this room is runnin coco with house and garden. the other half is running soil with oregons only nectar of the gods. Im loving the coco, so damn easy and vigorous growth. baring a crappy smoke, I suspect a lot of my rooms are making the swap over to coco from soil.

Got the gelato 33 / and my 3 times og on the coco half. The soil half is some of my moms. Have both the gelato and 3 times in soil as well, so we can compare same room, same environment, same cut, rooted the same time roughly (soil ones are actually about 10 days older, but you wouldn't know that based on growth)

b1gwyrm 91 chem
Stardawg
i95
Bulgarian moonshine dfg
dragon cheese dfg
Chemdog D x snowlotus bodhi
Chemdog 91 x snowlotus bodhi
black triangle bodhi
gmo x cap g from 2 tone genetics
gelato 33
3 times og

DSCN9635
DSCN9638
DSCN9642
DSCN9644

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hi!Because i'm Bulgarian I am really curious what is this thing?!:)Also Bulgarian moonshine?Why they are called Bulgarian if it is not a secret?:)
My guess is that it's just a fancy/nice name for a strain. JMO though.

Reactions: Ina
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom