• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey brother, good to see ya. I still have some packs of your seeds you gave me at the emerald cup. They are getting dropped into soil in the spring. Hope all is well in the new spot, where ya livin these days?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Hey brother, good to see ya. I still have some packs of your seeds you gave me at the emerald cup. They are getting dropped into soil in the spring. Hope all is well in the new spot, where ya livin these days?

Hell ya man, you going to the cup this year? We ended up bailing on the mendo spot due to him being a wife beating coke head and are back up in oregon. In the end we feel karma kept us safe as the house in mendo we were staying at was damaged by the fires. So we are at a buddies property outside of eugene in oregon stayin in a 5th wheel we picked up. (We being my wife and me) We are hoping to buy or lease a property in time for 2019, but with the way the things are i suspect we gonna have to do abother season in oregon. How about you man? Hope all is well. Ill be at the cup and would love to link up.

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

heres some shots of my dragons stash f2. Which is one of my favorite headstash lines, and represents one of my longest runnin projects. Super blueberry terps on the purple / Jurassic looking phenos (double n triple leaf serrations) sour citrus kush terps on green phenos. some go a strawberry jam terp. medium yield indoor, Outdoors she gets massive and will preform in cold, rain, humidity, excessive heat, drought, and all around, a very solid bullet proof line.

View attachment 846060 View attachment 846061 View attachment 846062
Damn that is gorgeous

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Good luck to you DF. I love that part of the country ,I spent a few years on the McKenzie in the 80s .The fishing was incredible during the runs.
Its definitely a beautiful area. Ty

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell ya man, you going to the cup this year? We ended up bailing on the mendo spot due to him being a wife beating coke head and are back up in oregon. In the end we feel karma kept us safe as the house in mendo we were staying at was damaged by the fires. So we are at a buddies property outside of eugene in oregon stayin in a 5th wheel we picked up. (We being my wife and me) We are hoping to buy or lease a property in time for 2019, but with the way the things are i suspect we gonna have to do abother season in oregon. How about you man? Hope all is well. Ill be at the cup and would love to link up.

I love Oregon, such a great place.

Coke head trying to run a grow opp, those two just dont mix, lol. Crazy the fires would have ruined your crops anyway, the world works in mysterious ways my friend.

Trying to find a place to grow, and operate is getting harder. The legal market has taken over the west, and the east is starting to mature into a legal market as well. No more packs going out east for top dollar. The next five years will push out 90%+ of the illegal growers. Trying to find a place in this industry sure has been a challenge, I hope you and the wife pull it off.

I am going to be at the emerald cup on Sunday only. It's kind of a working trip, as I am trying to find outlets for my commercial grow I am trying to organize. For sure would love to meet up and smoke a few. I will PM you my info.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I love Oregon, such a great place.

Coke head trying to run a grow opp, those two just dont mix, lol. Crazy the fires would have ruined your crops anyway, the world works in mysterious ways my friend.

Trying to find a place to grow, and operate is getting harder. The legal market has taken over the west, and the east is starting to mature into a legal market as well. No more packs going out east for top dollar. The next five years will push out 90%+ of the illegal growers. Trying to find a place in this industry sure has been a challenge, I hope you and the wife pull it off.

I am going to be at the emerald cup on Sunday only. It's kind of a working trip, as I am trying to find outlets for my commercial grow I am trying to organize. For sure would love to meet up and smoke a few. I will PM you my info.

Yea its definitely a closing window. Things are definitley changing and i personally wouldn't say for the better. Im not sure if 90% the black will be gone, but definitely a lot getting pushed out, i know its still going here just because the crappy ass boof packs the rec shops are pushing. Ive yet to see what i would call true top shelf boutique flower at any the rec shops.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
heres some of my "orange dreams" keeper 1 (wet dreams x orange og sr71) this one comes out very sticky n old school purple kush kinda terp. very nice smoke in my opinion.

DSCN9189
DSCN9199

DSCN9201

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
This is one of my long running projects that I have been working on for the last few years and Its getting close! Blueberry terps are one of my favorite, and one I personally feel is absent. The "hard dick blues" is my project at creating the best blueberry I can.

This stage Im calling the hard dick blues stacking (hard dick blues x bangi haze f9) x (Hard dick blues x Orange og sr71) which is private breeding stock. I let a few packs go for auction, but that's it.

I truly wish yall could smell it. Straight blueberry tart that jumps out at ya. Very loud, delicious blueberry taste to match. Has a strong body stone with some cerebral to it from the haze side. I plan to develop this line to f3 and release.

DSCN8708
DSCN8710
DSCN8711

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
orange dreams pheno 2 again
DSCN9219

Orange dreams keeper 3. This is the loudest most pleasing nose feels pheno. not much stretch, very stocky beefy cakey plant.

DSCN9224
DSCN9225

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well seems I'm late to this event. I didn't pay at the door, but do you all mind if I park my azz here for a bit. Enjoy the show?

Nice work your doing @Dragonsflame :fire::fire::fire::fire::smoking:

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
orange dreams keeper 1. This one is super close to what I pictured when I made the f1s. Got the yield and structure of the wet dreams, with a very nice old school kush terp from the orange og sr71 side. If you have ever had the sr71 purple kush from blue sky cafe, this pheno is a dead ringer terp wize in my opinion and from stoner memory. My boy pulled 10#+ in Oregon with this pheno. in soil shes a hog, always hungry. In coco shes easier to keep lush green. Greasy, and sure to please. I got big plans for this pheno…

DSCN9228
DSCN9229
DSCN9232
DSCN9234

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well seems I'm late to this event. I didn't pay at the door, but do you all mind if I park my azz here for a bit. Enjoy the show?

Nice work your doing @Dragonsflame :fire::fire::fire::fire::smoking:

Hellz yea man. Grab some popcorn and your favorite piece, as the shows still in the opening credits.

Cheers.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
This is the orange dreams "lisa" pheno. My wives coworker ran some on this was her standout pheno. Beautiful colors outdoors, huge donkey dicks, and the terp profile is a sour citrus that assaults ya. She will get reversed one day...

This one has the best structure, very easy going. No mold or mildew in wet ass Willamette valley in Oregon. Pretty stoney body effect that's got the "warm blanket" as I call it feeling. Settles over ya and ya kept help but smile.

DSCN9237
DSCN9239
DSCN9241

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom