• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Hi!Because i'm Bulgarian I am really curious what is this thing?!:)Also Bulgarian moonshine?Why they are called Bulgarian if it is not a secret?:)

The seeds passed to me were just called "bulgarian" it was an unknown strain from bulgaria. I used a male from the seeds.

There was a blowfish x bulgarian cross that hazeman man i used as well.

So, like the bulgarian moonshine strain is my cross of my blackberry moonshine x bulgarain male.

The red bulg dragon is (blowfish x bulgarian) x dragons stash f2

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

O,so there is a connection!:)Interesting!!!
Yep @Ina I was so wrong!!!
Now I am chomping at the bit to get this year's outdoor grow going. I think I have picked the Dragon's Flame strains I want outdoors (I have seeds bought in Nov sales)
Dragon's Brew V2 F1 and Dragons Stash F3 will be outdoors (Northern Nevada..Legal) after reading and watching the great posts from @Dragonsflame Thank you very much for making my choice easier..So many seeds..so little time..LMAO

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Yep @Ina I was so wrong!!!
Now I am chomping at the bit to get this year's outdoor grow going. I think I have picked the Dragon's Flame strains I want outdoors (I have seeds bought in Nov sales)
Dragon's Brew V2 F1 and Dragons Stash F3 will be outdoors (Northern Nevada..Legal) after reading and watching the great posts from @Dragonsflame Thank you very much for making my choice easier..So many seeds..so little time..LMAO
Awesome. Both of those lines are easy to find keepers.outta, and both crush outdoor.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Awesome. Both of those lines are easy to find keepers.outta, and both crush outdoor.
Thank you again..even though it's sort of legal outdoors (out of plain sight), I didn't want tall monsters that I would need a cherry picker to mess with..LMAO! No need to advertise either!
I will grown your :

China Dunan Cangshan
Tahoe Dragon Cookies F1
Orange Dragon Rider F1
Red Bulgarian Dragon f1

Indoors. (that'll keep me busy most of the year..):D

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Thank you again..even though it's sort of legal outdoors (out of plain sight), I didn't want tall monsters that I would need a cherry picker to mess with..LMAO! No need to advertise either!
I will grown your :

China Dunan Cangshan
Tahoe Dragon Cookies F1
Orange Dragon Rider F1
Red Bulgarian Dragon f1

Indoors. (that'll keep me busy most of the year..):D
Awesome. The yunnan dragon top the living crap outta. They are aggressive growers and stretches. My favs have a chocolate metallic gas terp.

The tahoe dragon cookies are easy. The cookie phenos are more the typical cookie, dough and gas, the stash leaners are chunky rotting berry dough gas. There's some spearamint toothpaste unique phenos to find to.

Orange rider has some dank malawi racey phenos with purple and orange colors. Chunky and super beautiful sativa effect.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Awesome. The yunnan dragon top the living crap outta. They are aggressive growers and stretches. My favs have a chocolate metallic gas terp.

The tahoe dragon cookies are easy. The cookie phenos are more the typical cookie, dough and gas, the stash leaners are chunky rotting berry dough gas. There's some spearamint toothpaste unique phenos to find to.

Orange rider has some dank malawi racey phenos with purple and orange colors. Chunky and super beautiful sativa effect.
Thanks again..I am usually an Indica consumer but have been planting a few sativa leaners of late.,
A buddy of mine talked me into trying Ace Malawi x Panama..IF I survive (LOL), I will drop some Orange Rider..
In Reno, NV, Our outdoor season is usually from End of may thru early October if we are lucky..last yr, the weather held up thru week 2 in Oct. The good part is that there is tons of sun and very low humidity with days in the low 100's and nights in the 60's in the summers..My plants last year seemed to enjoy the conditions.
(The small pots were an experiment..this year they will have 15 gallon cloth pots.)
10 1 18 1

10 8 18
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I debated a property out in doyle ca, near reno. Beautiful garden my friend, im very honored to be included in it. May the ganja gods bless 2019
I think you made a wise decision NOT to buy property in Doyle..I know there are puppy mills and weed farmers there, but not much else. Reno is dusty..Doyle is worse. Reno has enjoyed a huge property value boon..Not so much in Doyle from what I am told.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I think you made a wise decision NOT to buy property in Doyle..I know there are puppy mills and weed farmers there, but not much else. Reno is dusty..Doyle is worse. Reno has enjoyed a huge property value boon..Not so much in Doyle from what I am told.

Yea, my dream area would be mendocino or butte county perhaps. The older my wife and i get the more we want to be out of the rain and in the warmer climate. Shes lived in oregon her whole life qnd wants a new adventure, and i am orginally from cali so its always been home to me. Who knows though, gotta find an owner contract type which means takin what we can find.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yea, my dream area would be mendocino or butte county perhaps. The older my wife and i get the more we want to be out of the rain and in the warmer climate. Shes lived in oregon her whole life qnd wants a new adventure, and i am orginally from cali so its always been home to me. Who knows though, gotta find an owner contract type which means takin what we can find.
Nevada is great, but you must find something south of Reno for warmer (Not LV)..We have 4 seasons (sort of) and the winters can be rough..(I am older too). I love it here and will spend the rest of my days here with NO INCOME TAX..LOL

There are a lot of small towns in mid Nevada and greener too.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
room 1 just got flipped, today was day 1. This should be a fun cycle, as Im doing a few things I haven't done before, and also trying some new methods. I have been running soil for the last 7 or 8 years, and while I do love soil, I have been wanting to try some new things, as the ferment regiment is very time consuming and labor intensive, and with the much larger indoor facility we weren't able to fully scale up. So anyway, I tried some flower a friend of mine grew in coco and was very impressed, so figured what the hell. He gave me the tips/regiment he's been rocking, and this cycle marks the 1st. I must admit, I have been an organic snob for a long time now, so I was really wanting to dislike bottles. However, I must confess the coco plants are vastly outperforming the soil. We shall see the same cut grown both methods same room, so shall get a great comparison

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

This is some "missys stash" which is an unreleased line. My Congolese kush (grand master kush x bangi haze f9) is a a big producer outdoor line, and has some really nice hybrid phenos that are very yoga-time feeling good having sex flower. Very uplifting deep euphoria feeling. Anyway, one of the phenos of that has been a staple in the garden the last few years as its my wifes #1 smoke. I used that pheno with my dragons stash f2 males to make the "missys stash" This is a pheno that is kinda middle of the road between the parents. Has a banana berry fuel terp going on, with medium density. This was grown outdoor full term in Oregon. and this particular plant ended up being in my worst sun spot, and was very shaded out. but still, very nice smoke in my opinion. effect on this one is heavier then the pure Congolese kush, much more kush influence from the dragons stash.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

heres a quick video of my blackberry moonshine keeper mom. one of the mothers of the dragons brew v1 and v2, as well as my Bulgarian moonshine line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom