Girl Scout Cookies Is Nothing But Hype

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

I'd put this clone only Kali Mist up next to cookies any time. I tell the kids, this won a cannabis cup before you were born and again in 2000. They smoke it and are blown away. Stay old school. The genetics are getting too watered down. It's not about high THC only, it's about everything in the plant, in my humble opinion.

Krypto

Krypto

I'd put this clone only Kali Mist up next to cookies any time. I tell the kids, this won a cannabis cup before you were born and again in 2000. They smoke it and are blown away. Stay old school. The genetics are getting too watered down. It's not about high THC only, it's about everything in the plant, in my humble opinion.
Couldn't agree more.

Krypto

Krypto

What's the flowering time on your KM? I've been looking at Serious 6. From what I've read it sounds like a simple cross. Sativa dom, functional yet powerful affects, and good for outdoors.

Junk

Junk

I have a similar opinion, but getting old school genetics is not easy.

guymandude

guymandude

What's the flowering time on your KM? I've been looking at Serious 6. From what I've read it sounds like a simple cross. Sativa dom, functional yet powerful affects, and good for outdoors.
i run her about 80 days. she's a 90% old school sativa. no jitters. no paranoia, just great old sativa weirdness and fun stone

I have a similar opinion, but getting old school genetics is not easy.

that is about community. I've been on various boards for over 10 years. You get to know people, make friends.
I'm in the process of planning a Reservoir AAA Genetics Strawberry Diesel preservation seed project. I've been running his Double Strawberry Diesel for a long time. I've made beeans that i backcrossed to my original mother a couple times. A friend on another forum found out about it and sent me his original Reservoir Strawberry Diesel (hopefully they are rooting for me as i type this) so I can get back to those original fantastic genetics and the strain can live on. That's what we keepers of the cannabis do. A lot of folks are realizing that the current genetics are being so watered down with over breeding and over crossing. We're losing too much genetic information. I'm a firm believer that breeders in colorado have completely bred the weird out of the weed you can buy there. Go with old school breeders too. Paradise Seeds, Brothers Grimm, Ace Seeds, Woodhorse, Joey Weed, DNA, hell even Nirvana, they all have the old school stuff.

sometimes it's about being in the right place and talking to the right people too

Krypto

Krypto

That's what's up. And that's how it's done.
Yeah, I hate when I'm bean browsing and I click on a strain that catches my eye...click on "info" and then have to go to another site to look up the parents.

SpiderK

SpiderK

hazeman has some crazy cross coming with strawberry diesel in it ...

Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x Reservoir Seeds Strawberry Diesel

and he has Jo Jo'srizo crystal locomotive F1's seeded up ....

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

hazeman has some crazy cross coming with strawberry diesel in it ...

Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x Reservoir Seeds Strawberry Diesel

and he has Jo Jo'srizo crystal locomotive F1's seeded up ....
I will check that out forget surre!

guymandude

guymandude

remember when i said it's about friends, and getting back onto topic, sorry for the hijack.
a good friend just sent me cuttings of
Wedding Cake - GSC x Cherry pie

and

Sunset Sherbet - GSC x Pink Panties.

so I will finally have some cookies to play with

Minitiger

Minitiger

Well fucking said, @guymandude Couldnt agree more. I've mentioned this in other threads, but it's the "entourage effect" that creates a truly outstanding high. THC percentages are kind of irrelevant if a particular strain is lacking in other departments. It's been my experience that strains that were bred strictly for the highest THC percentages have been not the most pleasant experiences. That's just my opinion, but since I'm the one smoking, my opinion's all I care about. I've smoked all of those hyped "27%+ THC" strains and I'm always like,"Ummmm.... I don't really like this...." haha.

Now if only I could find some real old-school genetics.... I have a few Durban Thai Highflyer crosses growing right now, reeeaalllyyyyy hoping they turn out how I want them to. Gonna post a log of them here at the farm soon, I'll tag you when I start the thread, if you're interested and all...

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

remember when i said it's about friends, and getting back onto topic, sorry for the hijack.

and

I feel like I've seen those Wedding Cake cuttings around, but I could be wrong. Either way, I LOVE Cherry Pie. I have a feeling that the Wedding Cake will turn out really well for you. Cherry Pie is my favorite strain from the Cookies Fam or whoever. Much, much better than GSC, in my opinion.

Krypto

Krypto

and

Right on bro. Some sick crosses. My friend turned me on to Tahoe x StarDog x forum cookies. Cuts are rootin' rootin'

Minitiger

Minitiger

Right on bro. Some sick crosses. My friend turned me on to Tahoe x StarDog x forum cookies. Cuts are rootin' rootin'

Love Stardog. Such a good strain. Easily my fav of the Chem family and one of my all-time favorite strains in general. And Tahoe's one of my top-two OG strains, along with Larry. Shit, man, you might as well get that GSC out of the equation and just grow a Stardog/Larry hybrid hahaha.

Post some pics if you feel like it. I'd love to see a little Stardog/Tahoe grow.

sixstring

sixstring

and

somebody fucked up naming the sunset sherbert,shoulda went with girl scout panties lmfao :banghead::facepalm::happy:

Krypto

Krypto

somebody fucked up naming the sunset sherbert,shoulda went with girl scout panties lmfao :banghead::facepalm::happy:
Oooooooh.....ha. that's...
Love Stardog. Such a good strain. Easily my fav of the Chem family and one of my all-time favorite strains in general. And Tahoe's one of my top-two OG strains, along with Larry. Shit, man, you might as well get that GSC out of the equation and just grow a Stardog/Larry hybrid hahaha.

Post some pics if you feel like it. I'd love to see a little Stardog/Tahoe grow.

for sure. I'm a week or so. Yeah, I love these babies. Can't wait to finish a batch. And gonna find out how they gonna do outdoors :-)

guymandude

guymandude

oh and as far as old school genetics go, i do have 2 Acapulco Gold plants in dirt in veg waiting for clones to be taken. doens't get more old school that that

M

Mr_SLaTe

I must say, I have only scanned thru the first page of this thread, and want to share my experience... I hate the name game, and I am more about results of the flowers yield and potency.... I grew this out and was not very happy with yields..... but when I put it out for sale everyone, and I mean everyone who got some came back wanting more. I had to go back and resource the cut again from the guy who shared it with me because I discontinued it from my line up... so gsc, blue flo and trainwreck is always in the rotation now.

sixstring

sixstring

Gsc is in alot of the new stuff going around that everyone is going crazy over so it must not be that bad. Still got a lil stash of logics gsc x chem yummy :)

Minitiger

Minitiger

oh and as far as old school genetics go, i do have 2 Acapulco Gold plants in dirt in veg waiting for clones to be taken. doens't get more old school that that

Hell. Yes. @guymandude Where did you get those??? Post some pics of those once they start flowering! Acapulco Gold..... Jesus....

Top Bottom