• Tagged users None
Wolfmanjack

Wolfmanjack

gsc is pretty darn good ..especially if you like og like strains

however Turkish Cookies is a step above that in potency and yield
I'm curious I've smoked em for a min sand like trichs never had it tested

CF 420

CF 420

Fuck the bullshit, fam I agree with ya 100%.. gsc is just.. aiite. Mostly hype from Berner's songs imo. The strain itself is finicky, hermie prone, and low yielding. I can't stand these hype strains.. I also agree Cherry Pie is much more amazing as a strain. High is exceptional, nose is off the charts, she's much more stable and less prone to Jennering out...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 0343
Manderine cookies lol

Wolfmanjack

Wolfmanjack

I'm curious I've smoked em for a min sand like trichs never had it tested
Fuck the bullshit, fam I agree with ya 100%.. gsc is just.. aiite. Mostly hype from Berner's songs imo. The strain itself is finicky, hermie prone, and low yielding. I can't stand these hype strains.. I also agree Cherry Pie is much more amazing as a strain. High is exceptional, nose is off the charts, she's much more stable and less prone to Jennering out...
its definitely not one I would write home about but does very well for me extemely potent , from seed and its one hell of a pheno super og type of flavor when u let it go 9-10 and more cherry ish at 8 not bad stuff .. But the real deal I smoked in ga this past summer was some original pure kush that i think in the 17 yrs I've been smokin maybe the best yet !!! Chek it out and also purple Larry OG is fire as fuck .. It's like oldschool purp with a serious OG high ..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Does it smoke as good as looks and smells @grogawd
i like this strain been back to the shop multiple times for more but this is the lemony clementine pheno not as heady as the other phenos but she produces! Pretty strain too.
We will see how she smokes after harvest because the dispensary weed I smoke always looks great but never get that clean white ash

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

i like this strain been back to the shop multiple times for more but this is the lemony clementine pheno not as heady as the other phenos but she produces! Pretty strain too.
We will see how she smokes after harvest because the dispensary weed I smoke always looks great but never get that clean white ash
yup

Krypto

Krypto

I'm Not the foremost authority on cookies,but in my somewhat limited experience, GSC seems to do better in hybrids
yeah, I bet. Jigga himself says " if you're looing for yield. GSC isn't for you" hella paraphrased..the whole cookie phenom is about boring now.

Krypto

Krypto

Sh#t. IDK... I got 14 Star. (stardom x Tahoe x forum) I'm run-n a few.

Geopv916

Geopv916

Sh#t. IDK... I got 14 Star. (stardom x Tahoe x forum) I'm run-n a few.
I,was replying to you saying the cookie phenom was boring, I agreed Judas claims to have an original Florida cut and is getting ready to cross soon.
I've never gotten off the OG hype especially since I will travel 2 hour to San Fernando or Hollywood to pick up that stuff lol

Krypto

Krypto

I,was replying to you saying the cookie phenom was boring, I agreed Judas claims to have an original Florida cut and is getting ready to cross soon.
I've never gotten off the OG hype especially since I will travel 2 hour to San Fernando or Hollywood to pick up that stuff lol
Yeah...I mean, DAMN! How. Many cookies do we need??? ONE or TWO, maybe THREE. . . lets move on!

Geopv916

Geopv916

Yeah...I mean, DAMN! How. Many cookies do we need??? ONE or TWO, maybe THREE. . . lets move on!
I've had the real strain once and it's amazing but the hype is due to social media. Just like everything nowadays. Put the original sour d, Chem dawg, or Og kush and imagine it just got released as new it would be all over the place hyped up. Just like James harden is touted as one of the best sg of all time because of his media exposure. Yet the boy can't play defense to save his life. Yet tell a young kid that and you are just an"hater" lol they are too busy seeing highlights

Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

3/4 years ago when I lived in Oakland, it was legit as hell. Most of what I have had since I have moved has been imitation at best. If it isn't some super dense popcorn, probably isn't cookies. I agree with you in cherry pie, I grew It out, and it's beautiful.
I read somewhere, cookies like light from the side? Could be bullshit.

Top Bottom