Gorilla Glue #4,wedding Cake (jbeezy),wifi#43,purple Punch

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

I don't aerated my top off right now and i have to clean it every 2 fills.. once this run is up i will be making some changes. Those pumps look like something to add to the list for sure.

S

Shawnery

I've been wondering how I'm going to refill 60 gallons of water at the proper temperature. I guess one of these huge drums is the best idea.

Thanks as usual Heisen!

H

heisen

I've been wondering how I'm going to refill 60 gallons of water at the proper temperature. I guess one of these huge drums is the best idea.

Thanks as usual Heisen!
Temp isnt as big a deal as PH,Ph shock to the roots will give you issues big time.This is why i use totes in the beginning as i can just fill the buckets with the same water they were in.
But yeah when you do system flush mix the nutes and PH the barrel to the exact same they was in so theres no ph shock

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Made some upgrades to the room.Got tired of filling the top off res with the split RO system so i got a 55 gallon barrel to fill now.Added a pump to the bottom to keep the water circulating and waterfall into the barrel.Just adding hydroguard to the barrel.Will make filling the top off res and doing system flushes very easy now.Also found a 40 gallon top off res and these stands at lowes.The lids are solid black and completely light proof so it was a good find for sure.
Real happy with how there all working together

View attachment 823599
View attachment 823600

These 60 gallon aquarium pumps are single handedly the best thing i ever upgraded in my room.Air stones suck and dont do a good job in the top off res.Since i switched to these my water stays clean as shit,and lots of DO in the top off res.Plants are all stupid happy.
I havnt had to wash out these resoviors in over a month and there still super clean.

View attachment 823602

the res before i switched to the new one.They stay super clean.

View attachment 823603

@Shawnery @scubascrog
damn man. nice to see you just immerse yourself in our craft. Top notch. :D What do you do for topoff to your rez??? I used to use a reef aquarium overflow pump. Set the height you need to maintain and the float will automatically top your rez off at a set point.

Its a separate rez with your topoff fluids set along side your primary rez. When the float hits your set point and walla the float activates your pumps and replenishes your primary rez. :ninja:

Keeps the busy work down. Just a quick check to make sure the float doesn't get stuck. Pristine water also helps from keeping the float from organic matter build up.
:smoking:
Nice work man.

H

heisen

Tops! @scubascrog

20180817 233147

20180817 233133

20180817 233009

S

Shawnery

It always amazes me that they start flat and end up pretty uneven. Yours looks good, great, I just mean in general about plant growth.

It's currently amazing me how some clones blowup and grow like hotcakes but others in the same exact everything sit and squander their lives away.

H

heisen

It always amazes me that they start flat and end up pretty uneven. Yours looks good, great, I just mean in general about plant growth.

It's currently amazing me how some clones blowup and grow like hotcakes but others in the same exact everything sit and squander their lives away.
All that tall stuff is GG4,It stretches like a mofo.If you wanna play a funny joke on a tent grower send them that cut and tell them to flip at 2 feet.than when they tell you there running out of room tell them they need to order a tent stretcher.I flipped mine at 18 inches from the net pots and there hitting 7 feet right now.All the same strains are very close to each others height.shortest is pp,A dub,Wed cake,Wifi,GG in that order short to tall.

H

heisen

4 weeks today,getting some slight burn at 800 ppm and it's been steady drifting upwards so I'll do a flush out tomorrow and reset it to 650 and go from there.
The purp punch I have is some breeder cut I cant say from where publically because it was never publicly released.but I know my guy and everything he has is fire.
It is hands down the best smelling shit I've ever grown.

Purp punch
20180820 005411

20180819 144547

Group shots,gg

20180819 143344

20180819 215957

20180819 143336

Wed cake
20180819 194236

Wifi

20180819 143529

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

All that tall stuff is GG4,It stretches like a mofo.If you wanna play a funny joke on a tent grower send them that cut and tell them to flip at 2 feet.than when they tell you there running out of room tell them they need to order a tent stretcher.I flipped mine at 18 inches from the net pots and there hitting 7 feet right now.All the same strains are very close to each others height.shortest is pp,A dub,Wed cake,Wifi,GG in that order short to tall.

So based on the pic of my Scrogged GG4 I posted on the other thread when you asked for it Should I Be Safe In Assuming She Ain't Done Stretching & Filling The Screen Yet ? & I'd Be safe to Guess She's Gonna Fill the Screen A lot More ?

Just Curious As I've NEVER Scrogged her yet & would like your Opinion cause she's barely broke past a week and a half and the screen went from 35% full to about 75-80% so should I expect more Than 5-8 Oz under the screen with the 50+ tops ???

H

heisen

Mine stretched 3 times there size.the screen was 18 inches from the base of the plants and they stretched to 5 to 6 feet.the ones that had less tops stretched more.the biggest plant that had alot of tops went to 5 feet.i dont know about ounces cause I dont know how you grow and how your setup is.also dont know where you got your cut or if it's real gg4.im sure it is but like I said I dont know and dont want to give you any wrong information.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Also put this video together on cloning.

Excellent video! Do u scrape the foreskin off before u place it in the plug? Cut on a 45? Cut the tips off the top set of leaves to "induce" rooting? Are these all myths?
The tape works well too .....

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Best aquarium hob filters are aquaclear in case anyone is purchasing. They are the quietest and most reliable and replacement parts are easy to come by and cheap. I have a ac110 that's 15 yrs old and I changed the impeller once because I dropped it and broke it during cleaning.

H

heisen

Excellent video! Do u scrape the foreskin off before u place it in the plug? Cut on a 45? Cut the tips off the top set of leaves to "induce" rooting? Are these all myths?
The tape works well too .....
some cut 45 to get the stem in easier but i always cut right below a node.They seem to root faster from a node.I dont scrape the skin,When i do the stems seem to get soft.The tape was a joke

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

some cut 45 to get the stem in easier but i always cut right below a node.They seem to root faster from a node.I dont scrape the skin,When i do the stems seem to get soft.The tape was a joke
I know I forgot to put the lol after.
All good to know. I tried scraping and the 45 cut but had like 25% success rate. Maybe I will skip the scrape and the 45.
Have u heard the one about cutting all the leaves except whats on the top node,and taking a little off the top like fimming?

Top Bottom