Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Looks good bro! So glad to see you doing good!
Thanks brotha! I'm really starting to see what you were talking about with the super tight internodal spacing from having the lights too close. The first few nodes are stacked super tight and the next few have good spacing. Appreciate you bro

incogneato

incogneato

20161105 151842
Up potted the holy grail kush and the cannalope haze into 1 gallon nursery pots. Also topped the hgk at the 7th node and lst'd the canna haze. I'm gonna get my exhaust ran tomorrow and get the mh bulb going (finally) I'll also up pot the the rks and the spliff strawberry tomorrow as I ran out of time today

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 644032 Up potted the holy grail kush and the cannalope haze into 1 gallon nursery pots. Also topped the hgk at the 7th node and lst'd the canna haze. I'm gonna get my exhaust ran tomorrow and get the mh bulb going (finally) I'll also up pot the the rks and the spliff strawberry tomorrow as I ran out of time today
Hell Ya! Looking pretty good buddy! Remember keep that mh up high. You can take a whole week to lower it. 600w right? I would keep it 24" away. Especially if heat is any kind of issue. When in flower you can drop it another 6" if you want. I don't but that's personal preference.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I changed up from 2 small tents to 1 big one. I know I shouldn't of done it in the middle of the grow but oh well.... had to unscrog 3 plants intertwined. Was rough and will probably cost me. But I'm good with that. I'm so ready to start my next run. All this has been leading up to my next run.
Next run starts January 1st......

Downloadfile 13
Downloadfile 18
Downloadfile 17
incogneato

incogneato

So I changed up from 2 small tents to 1 big one. I know I shouldn't of done it in the middle of the grow but oh well.... had to unscrog 3 plants intertwined. Was rough and will probably cost me. But I'm good with that. I'm so ready to start my next run. All this has been leading up to my next run.
Next run starts January 1st......
Looking good bro, what made you switch it up mid grow? Idk why but I stopped getting notifications for your thread.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good bro, what made you switch it up mid grow? Idk why but I stopped getting notifications for your thread.
Well for one, I was outgrowing the little tent. And I only had one carbon filter and 2 tents fliwering. Also I wanted to use temp controllers to control the temp, and that was hard with 2 tents. Plus I put my air cooled hood up and switched to open air which is really throwing the light. Plus my big tent sucked in a foot from age and stretching with the carbon filter going...

And I want to run my whole 8 bucket system under 2 lights from start to finish now that I understand hydro, scrogging, supercropping, lollipoppin, and have a mother going that will produce me 8 beautiful double topped, raised root spa clones.... I'm ready to knock it out the park.

Each plant starts out with 2 tops. I then top them for 4 tops, I then top them for 8 tops. One more time = 16 tops total. 16 tops times 8 plants = 128 tops.
A 4×8 scrog net has 128- 6" squares...

My clones all come from the same mother. They are Incredible Bulk, advertised as the number 1 strain for female seeds at Herbies seed bank In The UK. 24% thc

incogneato

incogneato

Well for one, I was outgrowing the little tent. And I only had one carbon filter and 2 tents fliwering. Also I wanted to use temp controllers to control the temp, and that was hard with 2 tents. Plus I put my air cooled hood up and switched to open air which is really throwing the light. Plus my big tent sucked in a foot from age and stretching with the carbon filter going...

And I want to run my whole 8 bucket system under 2 lights from start to finish now that I understand hydro, scrogging, supercropping, lollipoppin, and have a mother going that will produce me 8 beautiful double topped, raised root spa clones.... I'm ready to knock it out the park.

Each plant starts out with 2 tops. I then top them for 4 tops, I then top them for 8 tops. One more time = 16 tops total. 16 tops times 8 plants = 128 tops.
A 4×8 scrog net has 128- 6" squares...

My clones all come from the same mother. They are Incredible Bulk, advertised as the number 1 strain for female seeds at Herbies seed bank In The UK. 24% thc
Sounds like you got it figured out. Let's see you smash it bro

incogneato

incogneato

20161107 194519
Finally got em all up potted into 1 gal nursery pots. Topped the spliff strawberry and the cannalope haze. Gonnaa try my hand at cloning. I have a few spliff strawberry, one canna haze and one holy grail kush going in rapid rooters. Started training the hgk and ss lower nodes as well. I've been busy with side work on I haven't gotten my metal halide up or my exhaust finished but I have tomorrow off. Cool thing is I did some work for a fellow grower so I'm hoping to get cool with him and get some cuts lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 644427 Finally got em all up potted into 1 gal nursery pots. Topped the spliff strawberry and the cannalope haze. Gonnaa try my hand at cloning. I have a few spliff strawberry, one canna haze and one holy grail kush going in rapid rooters. Started training the hgk and ss lower nodes as well. I've been busy with side work on I haven't gotten my metal halide up or my exhaust finished but I have tomorrow off. Cool thing is I did some work for a fellow grower so I'm hoping to get cool with him and get some cuts lol
Looking good bro..

incogneato

incogneato

20161108 203112
20161108 203117
Let there be light! Finally fired up my 600w mh in a xxxl magnum air cooled hood. I'm using a noctex zero ballast. Right now my exhaust is just pulling air though the hood. I have a titan controls day/night fan speed controller and a phresh filter on the way to match up with the 750 cfm hurricane fan I have in there. It feels good to have some real light going now. I started it out 3' above the canopy and I'll slowly drop it over the next week

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
View attachment 644654 View attachment 644655 Let there be light! Finally fired up my 600w mh in a xxxl magnum air cooled hood. I'm using a noctex zero ballast. Right now my exhaust is just pulling air though the hood. I have a titan controls day/night fan speed controller and a phresh filter on the way to match up with the 750 cfm hurricane fan I have in there. It feels good to have some real light going now. I started it out 3' above the canopy and I'll slowly drop it over the next week

I like how your hurricane inline fan recommends the Titan controls fan speed controllers.

Your gonna love your fan controller.

incogneato

incogneato

Got my fan controller and phresh filter yesterday. Even at idle the fan is overly effective.... I bought one knowing I was going to scale up so its 750 cfm with the matching filter. The controller says idle is 37% of the rating so Thats 277.5 cfm in a 4x4 tent without going through the filter yet. My temps struggle to get above 70, usually 72-73 so I'm thinking of taking the glass off of the xxxl hood and just exhausting the tent instead of air cooling the fixture. If I set the fan to turn off when the desired temp is reached it gets into a more comfortable temp but then I'm left with no smell protection. I could always run a small heater but I'm trying to keep costs down on this run. I should also mention I'm in a larger room in a basement so my ambient temp is usually in the low 70's

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Got my fan controller and phresh filter yesterday. Even at idle the fan is overly effective.... I bought one knowing I was going to scale up so its 750 cfm with the matching filter. The controller says idle is 37% of the rating so Thats 277.5 cfm in a 4x4 tent without going through the filter yet. My temps struggle to get above 70, usually 72-73 so I'm thinking of taking the glass off of the xxxl hood and just exhausting the tent instead of air cooling the fixture. If I set the fan to turn off when the desired temp is reached it gets into a more comfortable temp but then I'm left with no smell protection. I could always run a small heater but I'm trying to keep costs down on this run. I should also mention I'm in a larger room in a basement so my ambient temp is usually in the low 70's

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yep I would just buy a $25 bat wing open air hood like I got. Will raise your Temps with the lights on probably 6 degrees. Plus you get 15% better output from the bulb. I love the open air. I put my vented hood up.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yep I would just buy a $25 bat wing open air hood like I got. Will raise your Temps with the lights on probably 6 degrees. Plus you get 15% better output from the bulb. I love the open air. I put my vented hood up.

The lights put out more light but the distance you have to raise them up to keep from burning the plants reduces that output.

If you cool the lights you lose output.
But you can drop them down within inches increasing the amount of light received on the canopy.

Just depends on what you want.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The lights put out more light but the distance you have to raise them up to keep from burning the plants reduces that output.

If you cool the lights you lose output.
But you can drop them down within inches increasing the amount of light received on the canopy.

Just depends on what you want.
Yep... Myself as I always state, I'm in the habit of leaving my lights up higher anyway. But I got to admit. It's pretty bright inside the tent. Came in with a $130.00 electric bill this month! WOOHOO. So I'm running about 60 a month for my grow... I can deal with that. A one of the reason is I'm only running flower 12/12 and 100w t5 for mothers and clones. No ac. Using the exhaust heat to heat my bedroom. I want to get a dehumidifier and add that back to reservoir to conserve water. :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yep... Myself as I always state, I'm in the habit of leaving my lights up higher anyway. But I got to admit. It's pretty bright inside the tent. Came in with a $130.00 electric bill this month! WOOHOO. So I'm running about 60 a month for my grow... I can deal with that. A one of the reason is I'm only running flower 12/12 and 100w t5 for mothers and clones. No ac. Using the exhaust heat to heat my bedroom. I want to get a dehumidifier and add that back to reservoir to conserve water. :)

I have limited space to work with so whatever gains me vertical space is applied. If I had the ability to run barebulb I would for the extra uv and spectrum.

I pay $51- $60 for a whole grow.
But my light is small (400w).

Top Bottom