Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Feel like a little kid with a new toy lol. Grabbed some more Bodhi gear. LSO got 2 packs of tester freebies, starfighter x long bottom leaf. Landos stash (pure suge kush x snow lotus), snow temple(temple x snow lotus), phone home( triangle kush x wookie #15), and joystick( WiFi x snow lotus). I know thats a lot of snow lotus crosses including the goji og (Nepali x snow lotus) I already have but I was actually trying to get an Appalachian cross as well. You have to pick freebies and a backup and I was sent the back up. Either way they are all still fire I'm sure

20161115 045558
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Limited, it's expensive. For FGs I found success using Spinosad for root drenches, and bleaching my drains. I didn't fully kick the problem until I started bleaching my drains.

I personally open my tent during lights on. Gnats fly out of the tent. Lights off close tent and gnats trapped outside die. You'd be surprised how many leave the tent while the doors open, there's a giant world to explore for them.

Other is yellow sticky traps, followed by allowing the soil proper wet & dry cycles.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I personally open my tent during lights on. Gnats fly out of the tent. Lights off close tent and gnats trapped outside die. You'd be surprised how many leave the tent while the doors open, there's a giant world to explore for them.

Other is yellow sticky traps, followed by allowing the soil proper wet & dry cycles.
Well unfortunately I'm in hydroton in Rdwc so no soil to let dry. I just let it circulate for 24 hrs on its own in the system. Will run something for 24 more hrs to clean everything and get all the azamax out the system. I'm buying a fucking water cooler for Christmas. I'm not gonna deal with parasites and/ or root rot.....

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I used beneficial nematodes from arbico organics and I rarely see one or two FGs now and then. I had a horrible infestation and the nematodes knocked them out after spinosad, neem and many other tries to eradicate them failed.

incogneato

incogneato

Well unfortunately I'm in hydroton in Rdwc so no soil to let dry. I just let it circulate for 24 hrs on its own in the system. Will run something for 24 more hrs to clean everything and get all the azamax out the system. I'm buying a fucking water cooler for Christmas. I'm not gonna deal with parasites and/ or root rot.....
The drains in your house. Fg love to hang around sink drains, bathtubs etc

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The drains in your house. Fg love to hang around sink drains, bathtubs etc
Right.. I know now what you mean. I left the window open and damn 2 days later.... boom.. Just a few. But I'm really concerned that they are feeding in my roots tho especially my plant in week 7 flower. It has destroyed my yields. ....... between a heat issue and these damn gnats...

incogneato

incogneato

Right.. I know now what you mean. I left the window open and damn 2 days later.... boom.. Just a few. But I'm really concerned that they are feeding in my roots tho especially my plant in week 7 flower. It has destroyed my yields. ....... between a heat issue and these damn gnats...
I ran a hydrogen peroxide flush on my roots when I thought I had gnats. Worth looking into in hydro

incogneato

incogneato

Dropped some more beans so I can begin a perpetual. I dropped a 10 pack of starfighter x long bottom leaf regulars and 2 DJ's gold fem beans. The starfighter x lbl are testers from bad dawg genetics and the Dj's gold are from D.N.A. I'm a little anxious about the regular beans because everything else I have is fem but it will be good to learn how to sex plants and since I don't plan on f2ing these I can just cull the males. As for the ladies I already have going the plan is to leave them alone (easier said than done for me) until the end of November and then up pot them to their final 3 gal fabric pots. I'm hoping 2 weeks after that I will be flipping them. I want then to be around 16" when I flip so we'll see. They're only 9"-10" right now except the auto I have going.

incogneato

incogneato

The lab:
20161121 183332
they are all about 10" tall except the pink diesel x amnesia auto which is about 12" tall and the skunk is about 8". Soaked a pack of starfighter x long bottom leaf reg beans overnight and put them in rapid rooters today. Also dropped 2 DJ's gold fem beans and also put then in rapid rooters. All except one starfighter x lbl had a nice Lil taproot. All 3 spliff strawberry clones rooted as well as the cannalope haze clone. I'll transfer them to solo cups tonight. They're finally recovering from being up potted, topped, and defoliated. Need to start building a 10'x5' veg box so I can get a perpetual going. Funds are a Lil tight but as soon as I can I need to grab 2 more ballasts and hoods to expand.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The lab:View attachment 647465they are all about 10" tall except the pink diesel x amnesia auto which is about 12" tall and the skunk is about 8". Soaked a pack of starfighter x long bottom leaf reg beans overnight and put them in rapid rooters today. Also dropped 2 DJ's gold fem beans and also put then in rapid rooters. All except one starfighter x lbl had a nice Lil taproot. All 3 spliff strawberry clones rooted as well as the cannalope haze clone. I'll transfer them to solo cups tonight. They're finally recovering from being up potted, topped, and defoliated. Need to start building a 10'x5' veg box so I can get a perpetual going. Funds are a Lil tight but as soon as I can I need to grab 2 more ballasts and hoods to expand.
Your deff progressing. .. Keep good eye on how your leaves form and look.. curling up or down, curling in, droopy, too dark green, too light green, etc...
Sometimes you will see things but not notice what your seeing for a few days. Which is fine, that's how we learn. But if you take notice now and watch it unfold u learn the progressions of defi/toci nutrient/pH lockout......

Lol one min we can't get a damn seedling to live, next your cloning, build perpetual veg boxes, buying additional equipment/lights....

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE... :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Over here just rollin.. He says he is gonna leave them alone this time! You got to let them bitches grow up, before you can Trump her...
Can we all return back to this post for a sec.. You have came a long way homie, but this was funny as shit when Mc skunk posted this.. you know we have mad love for Ya but that was epic

incogneato

incogneato

I meant this was the post that was epic!!!
I was wondering when that post was coming back to get me :cry: Gotta admit, I trained the shit outta that fan leaf :cool: I've been doing my best to read what they're telling me. Just added Epsom foliars and they're not showing woody red stems anymore. They've been a little droopy but they're getting better as I improve their environment.

W

WyattHerbz

I'm surprised at how cool it is just inches below the light with it being air cooled. My tent is 6'-7" tall so roughly -12" for light and hangers -12" for my pots leaves me with 4'-7" of space. I think I'll be good to go open air as I plan on having plants that are just over 3'. I can always go back to air cooled if needed. On a side note I made a seed order this week, I'll post it up when I get them. Figured a fellow bean border in the making would appreciate that lol.

I 2nd running open hoods now that im tryin it out. Setting my 4x8 tent up n movin around knocked my hood n it fell shattering the glass. Was pissed but only dimmed down the 1 light i Was using thru veg n held good on temps. The cold weather came just in time, now flipped to 12/12 with 2 1ks and temps stay below 80. Run at night so its a help. Ironically now cold is an issue. Just got a smalll heater today, tomorrow gonna put it on a timer to kick on once light are off. Somewhere between 6am and 9am its hit down to 67 in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom