Buildasoil vs FFOF Soil: Indoor Side By Side Organic Grow Review

• Thread starter Cityfarmin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

You don't need the compost tea, remember how I said you're gonna give more cause you think it means more but it doesn't. Less is more, your soil is good!

Think of a glass of water, you add mad sugar until the water can't hold anymore sugar... then you're like I'll add brown sugar, molasses, turbinado, sugar in the raw cause you wanna give more but it can't take more! Ya dig?

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

You don't need the compost tea, remember how I said you're gonna give more cause you think it means more but it doesn't. Less is more, your soil is good!

Think of a glass of water, you add mad sugar until the water can't hold anymore sugar... then you're like I'll add brown sugar, molasses, turbinado, sugar in the raw cause you wanna give more but it can't take more! Ya dig?

Ok I’ll stop, I was just flowing the watering schedule provided by the buildasoil website, check it out and tell me what you think about it.

I’ll stop with adding the mammoth P and get the worms and roly poly as well as the aloe silica and start that watering schedule once i get it. How many worms and roly poly should I get for a 15gal pot? Also bro the main stem on the plant is CRAZY thick and strong for how old the plant is, I never saw anything like this what these kind of plants at such a early age. I’m gonna try and tie her down but I’m not sure how low I can get her cause of how thick the main stem is lol

Keep giving me info! See what happens when you don’t post replies for awhile! I go and get the wrong info and mess shit up! I need you lol

Thanks bro!

brazel

brazel

Ok I’ll stop, I was just flowing the watering schedule provided by the buildasoil website, check it out and tell me what you think about it.

I’ll stop with adding the mammoth P and get the worms and roly poly as well as the aloe silica and start that watering schedule once i get it. How many worms and roly poly should I get for a 15gal pot? Also bro the main stem on the plant is CRAZY thick and strong for how old the plant is, I never saw anything like this what these kind of plants at such a early age. I’m gonna try and tie her down but I’m not sure how low I can get her cause of how thick the main stem is lol

Keep giving me info! See what happens when you don’t post replies for awhile! I go and get the wrong info and mess shit up! I need you lol

Thanks bro!
Just pull it to the side gently, put a hole in your pot and use garden wire or whatever to tie it down.

Remember I told you Jeremy knows his shit but he owns a business that sells stuff so he'll promote more and its not negative but it's not needed. Ten is a good start, they control their population, not you

brazel

brazel

Thanks bro!
I know right! Thick like morning dick

brazel

brazel

All the info you need is plain water every couple days, keep soil moist, aloe and fulvic once a week. Aloe and ritha soap nut or silica foliar spray once a week. Stop by the fourth week of flower.

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Here’s a pic of the FFOF seedling in week 2 it’s starting to pack on some leaves and getting big, nothing compared to the buildasoil but also 2 weeks behind the buildasoil. Hopefully I can still do the side by side grow and get them both into flower without any problems

395D4EA5 78E4 4179 90BF 5D3C7CF5F872
852F4519 1FD2 419E B97B 02ABBF43B901
brazel

brazel

Thanks bro!
Yeah that watering schedule is good, just take away the tea.

Organikz

Organikz

@Cityfarmin
It's easy to over do things. Tread lightly bro. Water only I did 1 coconut watering. You will get yourself into trouble.

20171214_072145-jpg.764286

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

It's not easy to do but keep yourself reeled in. When a lot changes and things go south it's hard to figure out what did it. You can make changes you see fit but do it slowly.

Organikz

Organikz

Look at the swell on this stem. Think of it like veins. By utilizing the soil food web you are getting PGR naturally developing in the plant because of enzymes from the bacteria. Bacterial enzymes influence hormonal shifts. When a guy has big muscles to feed a lot of nutrients his veins swell. This means you're transporting more nutrients....

I haven't shared the best secret of all. You will knock 1 week to 10 days off of flowering time...reason...all this microbial activity increases photosynthesis or the conversion of light energy to sugar as well as cytokinesis. Fat buds with tight resin sets finishing a week early...what do you think bud? You will see....

This is why your plant has to move more nutrients.

This was from a 3 week old plant and I mean it was a dry bean 3 weeks prior. Notice the swell start about 2" up the trunk.

Another reason it's making branches stronger is that the nutrients are being called to all branches because of exogenous cytokinins. All of your branches are swelling at the nodes because they are accepting more nutrient load and transporting more sugar.

20171210 213456
Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Your canopy kills it back. It returns after harvest
Hey Organikz, I was wondering about cover crops and the role they're playing. About to go on the wagon and toss the bottles aside in my first organic grow (Like Cityfarmin, I'm using the Buildasoil method) I see the benefits of the cover crop and the role they play but I wasn't sure if one would see the benefits added to the soil in the first cycle? Is it better to plant a cover crop after a harvest or can one get away with starting both at the same time? If the "host" plant's canopy controls the growth of the cover then would that mean that it can negate the possibility of the cover crop taking more nutrients to the detriment of the host plant? Or do they all live together in blissful happiness? If so... That's pretty damn awe-inspiring... :)

-Edit- "X" amount of minutes later: I just saw Brazel's link to Mountain Organics.net Thank You Brazel and Organikz.. you both got me thinking and now Learning. Thank You!

Last edited:
Top Bottom