Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Gonna do a new journal for my next go around. Started some Chemdog guava x creamsicle(regular seeds)(the three bigger plants and the runt on the bottom of circle) and one fem blueberry( marked with a B) and one fem sour diesel( far left). I've got them under a couple cfls and one 75w led. The Chen dawgs are six days and the other two are four days. All are in eb stone organic ultimate recipe soil. Been watering with water ph'ed to 6.8. They be transplanted into one gallon smart pots in a week or so. Plants will be in this room until my others finish flower, another four weeks. I've got five more cfls to light up as the plants need. Gonna start feeding with worm tea, kelp and fish at about two- three weeks.
I welcome any and all questions, comments, criticism, suggestions.........
Peace from the west coast
...IT.....
Irietimes bare bones grows

iKharon

iKharon

Gonna do a new journal for my next go around. Started some Chemdog guava x creamsicle(regular seeds)(the three bigger plants and the runt on the bottom of circle) and one fem blueberry( marked with a B) and one fem sour diesel( far left). I've got them under a couple cfls and one 75w led. The Chen dawgs are six days and the other two are four days. All are in eb stone organic ultimate recipe soil. Been watering with water ph'ed to 6.8. They be transplanted into one gallon smart pots in a week or so. Plants will be in this room until my others finish flower, another four weeks. I've got five more cfls to light up as the plants need. Gonna start feeding with worm tea, kelp and fish at about two- three weeks.
I welcome any and all questions, comments, criticism, suggestions.........
Peace from the west coast
...IT.....View attachment 666346
Hell yeah. Growing!

Irietime

Irietime

Update on the runt, she has Fallon and can't get up. The stem just above the surface was super thin and discolored then got fatter and healthier toward the leaves, but she kept falling over. I was straightening her out and lightly packing the soil around and she just popped off. The root under the surface was dried out and tough. Probably good to get it out now, don't think it would have made it much longer. Thinking of popping another seed, maybe an unidentified freebie from my last order.
IMG 3778

Irietime

Irietime

Too bad on the runt. They usually turn out special in some way. Who's blueberry you running?
Yeah I'm a little bummed. I've got a runt in my flower tent right now, she branched out with no topping and very minimal lst. Blueberry is Bergman labs Amsterdam. Don't really know if their genetics are top notch, but the seeds came quickly, they look really healthy and they popped quickly so we'll see. I'm currently flowering a strawberry kush from same and so far am happy with the results. Sd is also Bergman. Have you had any experince with this company??

Irietime

Irietime

Yeah I'm a little bummed. I've got a runt in my flower tent right now, she branched out with no topping and very minimal lst. Blueberry is Bergman labs Amsterdam. Don't really know if their genetics are top notch, but the seeds came quickly, they look really healthy and they popped quickly so we'll see. I'm currently flowering a strawberry kush from same and so far am happy with the results. Sd is also Bergman. Have you had any experince with this company??
The Chemdog is from twisty treats right here on the farm

BombBP

BombBP

Nah I've never ran any of their gear. I'll be watching closely:).

Irietime

Irietime

Day 17 update. Plants responding well to transplant. Watered today with chelated iron with mg/cal, bioroot, and kelp. Gonna top them here in a few days and bush them out.
IMG 3924
IMG 3956
Family shot. Chem on the far right was a bit droopy today, lifted the pot, she was dry as a bone. I think the fan hits her the most and dryed her out.

Papichulo

Papichulo

Update on the runt, she has Fallon and can't get up. The stem just above the surface was super thin and discolored then got fatter and healthier toward the leaves, but she kept falling over. I was straightening her out and lightly packing the soil around and she just popped off. The root under the surface was dried out and tough. Probably good to get it out now, don't think it would have made it much longer. Thinking of popping another seed, maybe an unidentified freebie from my last order. View attachment 666406
I've had a couple seedlings do this to me and i believed it was caused by fungus gnat larvae.

Top Bottom