Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll just experiment with the perlite if it gets outta hand. Nats are not to bad now. I'm thinking the finer particles directly on the soil and like a half inch thick layer of the larger bits on top???

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll just experiment with the perlite if it gets outta hand. Nats are not to bad now. I'm thinking the finer particles directly on the soil and like a half inch thick layer of the larger bits on top???
I use sand in coco. .about an inch on top.... don't see why it won't work in soil. Put panty hose over the bottom of the pot to cover the holes from them getting in there... and your good!

Irietime

Irietime

I use sand in coco. .about an inch on top.... don't see why it won't work in soil. Put panty hose over the bottom of the pot to cover the holes from them getting in there... and your good!
Sand nice, I've got a bunch of extra sand bags left over from the rains, should work pretty good. Didn't think about them coming from the bottom. Loving the farm more and more everyday. Thanks @EventHorizan.

Irietime

Irietime

Day 27: Love seeing the leaves of different strains. Left to right:Chemdog guava x creamsicle, blueberry, sour diesel
IMG 4064
IMG 4060

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 4166
The girls moved into the led room today. I built my scrog setup, planning to put it in after I rip down the Mylar and paint room white, including the floor. Gonna leave the girls in their 1 gal smart pots another week or so then up pot into 3gal.
IMG 4168

ahemait

ahemait

Gotcha.
Mine have the veg/bloom switches.

So technically I'm running at half power.
Having said that I just had the thought I could be running both lights at half power/veg and not worry overly much...

Ugh, sometimes I wonder about me...

Irietime

Irietime

Chemdog guava x creamsicle has some cool looking leafs.
not sure why but herb leafs/plants always make think prehistoric shit going on :D
looking healthy, should be top shelf for sure!
chris.
Thanks Chris. Now I just gotta keep'em healthy:) I know I'm digging the leaves on the chem, it's got some massive fan leaves picture doesn't do justice.

Top Bottom