• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Day 19. Moving along:)
IMG 3973

Irietime

Irietime

Sounds about identical. Once I have clone mommy up and running I'm eager to find out if SoG vs a longer veg ScroG is better. If you're limited in number screen seems like the best bet. My limit is 25 so I have more room to play with.
25! Sweet. I feel like the Sog is going to be the most productive for you. My limit is six here in California, but my room is small I feel like four is my magic number.

ahemait

ahemait

My tent arrived today, 5x5.

I can store 2.4lbs but I doubt I'll ever get near that. My target is 1oz a week approximately, once the clones are going I think that should be easily achievable given the numbers I have to work with.

I do need to get clarification what they consider a 'plant' exactly ie is a cutting considered towards plant count, rooted cutting, or in the dirt.

Irietime

Irietime

My tent arrived today, 5x5.

I can store 2.4lbs but I doubt I'll ever get near that. My target is 1oz a week approximately, once the clones are going I think that should be easily achievable given the numbers I have to work with.

I do need to get clarification what they consider a 'plant' exactly ie is a cutting considered towards plant count, rooted cutting, or in the dirt.
Ya gotta check the fine print.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Good call. They do have a few nats,along with the ones in flower, but I've kept it under control with fly sticky tap.
Is there a top dressing I could put on my soil to also help knock down the nat issue?
There's been a few guys with ideas to help with them I just dry out the pots and use my hairdryer to heat treat the flyers in trailing some no sented chux dishwashing cloths over the pot top they seem to get tangled up in the cloth fibers . I'm also going to use BT if it gets bad but I'm coming into autum so the colder months will knock them back I havnt noticed any more I. My new mix of the 2 bag mixes so maybe I have a clear run coming up . Good luck bro .

Latest posts

Top Bottom