Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If it's already a "rock" most likely not going to be able to bring it back to anything but rock consistency. Only thing I can think if now is add it to (depending on weight of piece) some iso and redo it.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I might get pissed and kick it 2 or 3 times but I wont give up so about to make another batch here is all im going to do step for step so no ? of what im doing

step 1 every thing in the cooler as cold as it can get
step 2 mix suger leafs and ever clear
step 3 shake 10-20 sec
step 4 pour in to ether coffee filters I have paper ones and a plastic one that is fire (best I have found) or if nothing els I use a 25 bubble bag
step 5 put pyr on heat source so far been a double boil for how ever long it take
step 6 scrap and get pissed bc it keeps coming out powder

WS4U

WS4U

I might get pissed and kick it 2 or 3 times but I wont give up so about to make another batch here is all im going to do step for step so no ? of what im doing

step 1 every thing in the cooler as cold as it can get
step 2 mix suger leafs and ever clear
step 3 shake 10-20 sec
step 4 pour in to ether coffee filters I have paper ones and a plastic one that is fire (best I have found) or if nothing els I use a 25 bubble bag
step 5 put pyr on heat source so far been a double boil for how ever long it take
step 6 scrap and get pissed bc it keeps coming out powder
Step 3.5 -seperate plant material from liquid materials, then strain just liquid material. If you are straining plant and liquid together that's probably your main problem.

WS4U

WS4U

sorry super blazed not 100%sure what u are saying
Ok next time when u pour liquid into that from jar make sure u just poor the liquid no green plant material. Keep all the plant material in the jar and only let the gold liquid be strained thru the filter. I assume you were putting everything from the swish jar into the filter and thats what was causing your slow filter time. Normally takes me no like than like 5 minutes for the liquid to go thru strainer.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

ok now I see what saying u see the pic of that plastic filter its the best I pour in to that and run my finger of the top and pours like a stream id say 1min but ill go with 2min so I have the worst case

Graywolf

Graywolf

Ok next time when u pour liquid into that from jar make sure u just poor the liquid no green plant material. Keep all the plant material in the jar and only let the gold liquid be strained thru the filter. I assume you were putting everything from the swish jar into the filter and thats what was causing your slow filter time. Normally takes me no like than like 5 minutes for the liquid to go thru strainer.
I use a chinois strainer for the first pass and a commercial coffee filter for the second pass if doing by gravity and a #1 lab filter if vacuum filtering. https://www.webstaurantstore.com/10-bouillon-chinois-strainer/40740P.html

Important to not press the alcohol out of the inside of the plant material and mix it with the alcohol that drains off the outside of the plant material.

TheRemer

TheRemer

what im thinking is going wrong is the cook off this time im thinking im going with baking dish that is going to be setting in a hot water bath with the ec setting jar lid under the dish so not setting on bottom of heat source
I don't know, but is it possible to get the solution to hot even when using the water to cook it. My buddy watched me last time, said I might be wreckin my the. By cooking to hot. I thought it would be fine cus it's not burning.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Nuwaves are for making crack... you want a double boiler which is cheap and easy
cant use a nuewave for cooking it blow up but not like a oven the nuwave gets to temp as soon as it starts no heat up at all
ps trying to get away from double boil so I don't have water vap going up the side of my dish
qt I thought u used a toater oven to heat yours??

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

also don't have one of them lol I have a nuwave lol I also have a microwave u can use as a oven but that's all in closed boom so nty what u think about a hot water bath low heat as low as it can go no boil no water vapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom