Jackberry in the Prairie

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

Jackberry in the prairie
Here are some of Sannies Jackberry 3 that will be grown out in the local prairie. The soil is rich and alive. They will get large. I will be taking them out soon as our last frost date is 4/15. They are in my backyard for now.I have been putting them inside when its getts frosty. They came up strong and vibrate. Really believe they will do well. I may also put some pre 98 bubba kush x purple star, really like this smoke. Well enjoy the show, know it doesn't seem like much now, but its a journey people, not a race.

jagle

jagle

nice im subbed, just germed some of the jb3 and kokush too, looking good, how old are they there

Mogrow

Mogrow

they were planted right around 3/16, took alwhile , but they're taking off, they have had some cold weather on them so growth has been slow. You going outside with your Sannie gear??? I've got some kolosus mix beans that are really taking off, planted them in Feb. full moon

jagle

jagle

wow they really are taking off now, looking nice

jackberry and ko kush indoors, ordered some herculies, killing fields and heribei all going to be going outdoors, guerrilla grow

H

HellStomper

I'd like to see these grown out.

i'll hang around for this one if you don't mind;)

You should post these on the 2011 Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation Club thread also:)

Mogrow

Mogrow

What are the other plants in the last picture?

well the marker got washed off the container, but they are a mix of Sannies stuff, some kolosus, el monstro, and maybe some kind of super skunk or something. They are really coming on, can't wait to put 'em in the ground and rock em.:)

jagle

jagle

well the marker got washed off the container, but they are a mix of Sannies stuff, some kolosus, el monstro, and maybe some kind of super skunk or something. They are really coming on, can't wait to put 'em in the ground and rock em.:)

indeed lovely,

very jealous, mine are just babies

Mogrow

Mogrow

mine were too jagle, checked out your thread, the el monstro looks very good. Better luck with your new seeds.

jagle

jagle

mine were too jagle, checked out your thread, the el monstro looks very good. Better luck with your new seeds.

thanks mate, another el monstre just popped, ill put him outside in 2 weeks,my indoor grow is coming along nicely and my new seeds should be here by the end of the week, delighted

H

HellStomper

right on man. I've grown sannies extrema and found some super keepers. Jackberry is next on my list so rock these mofos. Maybe you'l get a purple/blue pheno. Good karma your way man.

jagle

jagle

right on man. I've grown sannies extrema and found some super keepers. Jackberry is next on my list so rock these mofos. Maybe you'l get a purple/blue pheno. Good karma your way man.

indeed hoping for that pheno myself, best of luck to you too, loads more updates please :)

T

tattoojim

things are looking very nice. im gonna go ahead and grab a front row seat if you dont mind..

Mogrow

Mogrow

Well it was up at dawn to drive out to the prairie and set the Jackberry and kush out in their new homes. Put out about 11 jacks and about 5 or 6 kush. I had gone earlier in the month to work up the holes and knock some brush down, but I didn't have a shovel. So today it was a real pain getting over 15 holes ready, man I was gassed, but I got it done, well all but 2, I didn't have anything left in the ol tank. I'll go back and plant them in about 10 days and i'll check on the youngsters to make sure they're ok. This dirt was kinda wet, that didn't help. But they're in now and its time for them to start rockin. I have them nice and spaced out, they should get large. I amended the dirt with a shovel, meaning the only thing this dirt needed was loosened up.

here's a shot of the prairie .:evilgrin0040:

jagle

jagle

nice dude, the veg around the plants looks lush as fuck, hoprfully lovely ground for your plants, was out with a mate digging 5 holes today for my outdoor grow, 5 nearly killed us, and got 20 more to do, you must be wrecked after 15 yourself

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice dude, the veg around the plants looks lush as fuck, hoprfully lovely ground for your plants, was out with a mate digging 5 holes today for my outdoor grow, 5 nearly killed us, and got 20 more to do, you must be wrecked after 15 yourself
i was totally wrecked, plus the ground was wet, damn. hope your grow is going good, thanks for stopping in.

nice, lookin good! i'm subbed!
cool, im subbed to the balconey grow for sure.

Mogrow

Mogrow

sit on down and put yer feet up, it'll be awhile to "that's a wrap".

Top Bottom