Jackberry in the Prairie

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

ahh man i just finished up my trimming so everything is hanging up now just waiting for it all to dry out how long do you let your hang and dry before they go into jars ?

im gonna make some butter not the hash oil type budder but the type ya cook with the lil pop corn buds and trim have ou tried that ?

the plants looks good man wish you good karma haha.
Sticky, I put em in jars when I can snap the stem, still gotta burp em in about 3 days cause they draw some moisture, just put the in a cardboard lid or something for a day and put em back in jars. Thanks for the karma bro, i need it this last week.

Tha jackberry looks insane!
the jack is really coming on strong the last week, hope it really fills out these last days, wish I had made a better trellis system instead of tying up with string, believe the buds would have filled out more. Man they are tight and turning somewhat purple.

Best of karma your way homie!! Everything is looking great! Really hope your other ones make it safe! The jackberry is lookin chunky!!
Thanks for the karma wonder,, I need it. The jack is filling in good, should be busting out went i pick...

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah no prob bro all growers need good karma hope every thing finished up good for ya.

well still waiting for everything to dry so far about 5 oz im thinking i will end up with somewhere around half a P

Mogrow

Mogrow

done

Went out and harvested my last 2 plants. The pre 98 was awesome, the jackberry, not so much, think I should have pulled it earlier, but i'm not gonna put it in the trash leap or anything. It was super windy when I went to harvest so the pics aren't of the best quality but the weed will be:hi

jackberry turned purple

close up of pre 98

top of pre 98

the jack

the pre 98

cannabeans

cannabeans

beautiful.....

i have nothing but admiration for you my friend.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ahh man looks like you got some serious trimming to do but well worth it plants look great bro nice fat stinky buds haha good grow man keep it up!

Mogrow

Mogrow

ahh man looks like you got some serious trimming to do but well worth it plants look great bro nice fat stinky buds haha good grow man keep it up!

thanks Sticky, the jack is kinda a bitch to trim, the pre98 is easy...

Mogrow

Mogrow

the pre98 is wonderful, very complex purple flavor, mind trip high. homies are beating down the door to get it. Not sure if the othr plants would have turned purple if I had left them longer????
Thanks for checking in man, how's your smoke?

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well its sounds like its all good up your way then man thats good to hear.

Well mine is good i got rid of a couple oz's just to make my money back, so far whats going around is that its the best that has been around the past few weeks at least in my circle although i can say its got like a skunky/fruity like lemon cleaner scent the high more couch lock than head high but its still curing im very happy with it.

Cant wait till next season! i hope to improve and grow more potent buds and gotta make sure the plant get more sun during flower the big girl lost some of that the last month so it had an effect on the buds im sure.

Mogrow

Mogrow

maxxin

good to hear Sticky//// luv me some bubba kush. hard to find a strain that will hold up to an Ozark summer, specially a very hot and dry one but this strain did, my buddies got a few beans left, I gotta have them....

:animbong:

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

those look like some fire man liek to have a nice doob of that stuff right now hehe

T

tattoojim

that bubba cross is some of my fav smoke....and it was f n tasty

deep buddy

deep buddy

good to hear Sticky//// luv me some bubba kush. hard to find a strain that will hold up to an Ozark summer, specially a very hot and dry one but this strain did, my buddies got a few beans left, I gotta have them....

View attachment 177653 :animbong:

damn B! shit looks outta control. just a couple strain suggestions for you homie.
my alltime favs for outdoor in the MOnster.
Shiva Shanti from sensi seeds. ours was a 94 -95(not sure if its changed much since) i would get three very good harvest windows with the early harvest being so stupifying and racy make you puke!
also blueberryX durban ( we made the cross ourselves nothing real scientific but we found a gem) dj shorts and afropips on that cross. i think i still have pics of that one. called it blue ridge. unfortunately that strain was lost due to LEO/LEE.

Top Bottom