Jdubs Starfighter x Cookies grow

• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

20141120 165805
just took a couple lower early nuggies off the girl's to sample... they smell ridiculous!

Jdub1

Jdub1

I am gonna let them go another week or so.. but will take some good and detailed final shots of all the phenos and a bunch of properly dried and trimmed nugs shots as well.

Jdub1

Jdub1

W
looking good what kind of smells is she gIving off
What's up bud! Thanks bro and they smell great! I've got a pheno that smells like pure lemon pledge skunk funk... reeeks... another smells just like Hawaiian fruit punch in an og way if you can imagine that lol. And pheno 3 smells like grapes all the way and is purple as fuck, the others have a real good 50/50 mix of cookies and that fruity starfighter smell.... be able to give ya a better description when they are finished and dry.. but it's gonna be hard to pick a winner as all are really nice. Definitely good shit coming from logic!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Nice work J, sounds delicious!
Thanks bro! Can't wait to run these proper in my setup.. and do a detailed log on them as well. It was a busy summer and I didn't really do a thorough journal on these like I wanted but I will when I run these again.

Top Bottom