• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

20141125 181352

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

@Jdub1 , Looking great brother! I just posted some shots of my keeper pheno. She is one of my top five favorites at the moment! You are going to love these! Bless!

Jdub1

Jdub1

@Jdub1 , Looking great brother! I just posted some shots of my keeper pheno. She is one of my top five favorites at the moment! You are going to love these! Bless!
Thanks bro! And fosho I'm gonna check your's out now! Didn't know anyone else was even growing these. It's gonna be a hard choice.. gonna have to run them again inside to really see what they got and then make my pick..

Jdub1

Jdub1

What up farmer's! I've been gone for awhile but I'm back and wanted to share a few pic's of my starcookies ran proper inside this time... hope yall enjoy, and logic killed it with this cross!

Jdub1

Jdub1

These were the 2 that I kept, #1 is pure lemon kush funk! One of the loudest strains I've ever grown.. #3 is a good mix between the 2 strains but the buds are perfect golf balls and the plant has much better structure than the original cookies. The buds have a cookie smell with a fruit punch in there as well.. both are AAA and will be around my garden for a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom