Jdubs Starfighter x Cookies grow

• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

I will get some better pic's soon, these don't do them justice and ya'll know I'm more of an indoor guy.. these are in undersized pots as well and nowhere near as dialed in as my stuff usually is but I can tell that 2 of them will be winners for sure and I've got a bunch of clones from all that I will be running inside very soon so I can really see what they can do. No Herms and good healthy plants. The smells and trichome production on # 2 and #1 are going to be better than most of my keeper strains that I've had for year's. Can't wait to show yall what they are gonna do when I run them inside. I will keep pic's coming as they come along until harvest and then when I start the clones inside.

Jdub1

Jdub1

20141030 231457
Fruit punch pheno...

DC105

DC105

Man J Dizzle! You got a potent tasty cross there homie ! I would love to taste that herb when it's done! Yeah! We've all seen ur dialed in gardens. It's a dirty freak show!! These will still be awesome I'm sure! Good to see you again!!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Man J Dizzle! You got a potent tasty cross there homie ! I would love to taste that herb when it's done! Yeah! We've all seen ur dialed in gardens. It's a dirty freak show!! These will still be awesome I'm sure! Good to see you again!!
What up brotha! There is 2 of these that are gonna be winners for sure, gonna post some good pic's this evening. Those other shots don't do them justice at all.

Jdub1

Jdub1

These are all outside in 5 gal pots, ffof soil, no nutrients just a little extra worm castings and plain water... so this gives you a little idea of how nice these genetics are. I can only imagine what they will look like when I run these clones in my indoor setup with nutes etc... Shit is DANK!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Props to logic on these crosses, they still have a few weeks to go but so far I have seen nothing to indicate any of them herming or anything. Each one could be a winner in most people's gardens but 2 of them are special plant's for sure;) more updates to come.

Last edited:
Top Bottom