you all are trippin

get your ass over to Harbor Freight
spend the $10.00 for a 150gph submersible pump
and suction cup it to the bottom of your drain bin
attach some 1/2" vinyl tubing to the exit port
and hook the plug to an on off switch
you can now throw that line to a drain/outside......whatever
turn it on to drain and then roll it back up when done
I was going to basically do the sam thing but I didn't think of the pump. Was just going to put a kick on the bin and use gravity. The pump is the way to go!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
@Thejoeybrown @Farmer P

you all are trippin

get your ass over to Harbor Freight
spend the $10.00 for a 150gph submersible pump
and suction cup it to the bottom of your drain bin
attach some 1/2" vinyl tubing to the exit port
and hook the plug to an on off switch
you can now throw that line to a drain/outside......whatever
turn it on to drain and then roll it back up when done
LOL... I got one of them too... I did have it hooked up to drain but i kept stealing pcs of the hose for other builds :(
So im back to the shopvac till i get more hose :)

jipp

jipp

They're really boomin now. Also I am seeing the stems starting to grow in staggered instead of symmetrical. Guess they're getting ready for the flip! They're gonna have to wait and put on a little more size first
looking good. its gonna take me a shit load of grows to get this leaf removal training shit figured out. im always afraid to remove leafs for some silly reason. heh.

chris.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

looking good. its gonna take me a shit load of grows to get this leaf removal training shit figured out. im always afraid to remove leafs for some silly reason. heh.

chris.
I hear ya. I in no way have it "figured out" either. Lol. I just wing it and see how the girls react. Sometimes I learn the hard way. Lol. I'm going to try to use a lot of @Wisher619 advice on this run and do a major Defoliation at flip and 20 days after flip. I really want to see how it works. I don't know if I have it in me to remove EVERY SINGLE fan leaf but definitely most. Lol. I'm thinking about puting a scrog together and throwingit over them but I noticed some of the Jack Herer are way shorter than the lanky white widow so it might be in my best interest to leave them out so I can raise the pots if need me and get them even with the white widow canopy wise

jipp

jipp

I hear ya. I in no way have it "figured out" either. Lol. I just wing it and see how the girls react. Sometimes I learn the hard way. Lol. I'm going to try to use a lot of @Wisher619 advice on this run and do a major Defoliation at flip and 20 days after flip. I really want to see how it works. I don't know if I have it in me to remove EVERY SINGLE fan leaf but definitely most. Lol. I'm thinking about puting a scrog together and throwingit over them but I noticed some of the Jack Herer are way shorter than the lanky white widow so it might be in my best interest to leave them out so I can raise the pots if need me and get them even with the white widow canopy wise

yeah ill be trying stripping down the road too.
im thinking of removing several more leafs from my fat leaf afghan. so the under growth can get some light and maybe grow. laughs.. not sure if i need too but man i feel so bad for it.. fucker looks like it hurts to grow them big ugly ass leafs.
IMG 3785   Copy

chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan @Wisher619 all in a days work. Here she is! Tell me what you guys think. I'm dialing it in now. First try at it took about 10 min to get run off. Gonna keep dialing her in.
hell ya! That is perfect for you! Looks great and the waterfall is absolutely gangster style! I know Wisher will 100% agree.. Good job! Just might make a padawan out of you yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom