Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

@Wisher619 the only thing I'm concerned about is even distribution with the droppers. Any suggestions? Or does the coco do a good job soaking in tall the way thru?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

And a shot of the girls. They are blowin up. I'm curious what multiple daily feedings will do to help. Especially in flower. As opposed to every other day

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 the only thing I'm concerned about is even distribution with the droppers. Any suggestions? Or does the coco do a good job soaking in tall the way thru?
It dont have no valves huh? See mine do.. but the only thing you can do is make all your drip hoses same length.. that will give it even distribution

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

It dont have no valves huh? See mine do.. but the only thing you can do is make all your drip hoses same length.. that will give it even distribution
Yes I did that and they all distribute the amount equally I was just concerned since it was a drip will the Coco get fully saturated and reach all around the pot. I used the advice and made all same length. Plus if need be I would have got pressure adjusting valves but the water distribution is perfectly even

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

its gonna help, but it would of been a lot better if you were in smaller pots. You want it to dry quick so you can feed multiple times a day.. Right now i would keep it at one time... I also would brew some tea, and any root accelerator and give it to them, because what you want right now, IS ROOTS...
Definitely. I don't plan on doing too much until flower. By then they will dry up a lot faster. The roots are already poking out the bottom big time which I'm happy about and it should lead to more feedings sooner than later. If it comes down to it I'll just grab the floracaps. That's what they do is distributebit evenly

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

its gonna help, but it would of been a lot better if you were in smaller pots. You want it to dry quick so you can feed multiple times a day.. Right now i would keep it at one time... I also would brew some tea, and any root accelerator and give it to them, because what you want right now, IS ROOTS...
Also you gotta remember I'm dragging out the veg (blasphemy I know) to maximize yield even tho it's a pheno hunt. It was planned as another full term run so I'm goin to let them really fill out before flip. Shouldn't be too long. Once everything is to my liking I will be doing 1 gal pots only and running perpetual hopefully with some fire mothers I find in the next couple runs. For now while I'm still learning and practicing this art I'm gonna grow them out a little bigger since it's only 6 girls. Make sense?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Also you gotta remember I'm dragging out the veg (blasphemy I know) to maximize yield even tho it's a pheno hunt. It was planned as another full term run so I'm goin to let them really fill out before flip. Shouldn't be too long. Once everything is to my liking I will be doing 1 gal pots only and running perpetual hopefully with some fire mothers I find in the next couple runs. For now while I'm still learning and practicing this art I'm gonna grow them out a little bigger since it's only 6 girls. Make sense?
yep... I think your on the right track.. Look you may change course several times, before you find what you like and what is comfortable or you may be like me and a damn renegade that has to try every way... Started off with coco, then built a flood table, then dwc, then rdwc, then soil, now dtw, and aquaponics someday.. Might even thro some rockwool on a dripper :)
here some prelim pics...

WIN 20170624 20 14 40 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 14 45 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 14 49 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 15 02 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 15 14 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 15 19 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 15 23 Pro
WIN 20170624 20 16 26 Pro
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

yep... I think your on the right track.. Look you may change course several times, before you find what you like and what is comfortable or you may be like me and a damn renegade that has to try every way... Started off with coco, then built a flood table, then dwc, then rdwc, then soil, now dtw, and aquaponics someday.. Might even thro some rockwool on a dripper :)
here some prelim pics...
That's lookin awesome bro. I like how your manifolds point downward. What kind of dripper are you using? Do they spray like a mini sprinkler or are they just plain drippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom