ok guys and girls my first two attempts ended with stuff coming up in life and I had to abort plants so I finally have almost gotten through with this plant, knock on wood. I done 50 day veg from seed and I’m at 23 days into flower. I’m using an hlg 600h kit in dwc with a 12 gallon hdx tote that plants in and another identical tote for top off. Rx green nutrients line, botanicare hydroguard and cal mag. I did stress this plant with to much pruning during flowering I think anyway on top of I had a light leak, this gave me hermaphrodite boy balls and nanners. So I been picking off any I see. Yeah definitely gonna not make this same mistake or try not to next time. Also wouldn’t recommend letting temperature drop 20 during lights off, seems to lock out nutrients like phosphorus and make growth slow to a creep, and plants barely eats until it warms up. Plant was 11 inches before flip and really compact and now it’s at 26 inches so far, this strain is green crack indica from ilgm, the Scrog net I have used incorrectly and is pretty much only there for support, maybe I’ll do that right next time. Only thing I done with it is tie some outer branches over slightly. I haven’t took pics in a couple days but I’m gonna up load all that I have from this grow that’s on my phone. Last pic was 4 days ago.