• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Here is mega crop. Getting thick

IMG 20180914 100614688 HDR

Monster762

Monster762

Are you still feeding megacrop now at this point in flower? Just asking. Looking good for real. I just looked up the megacrop n it has high nitrogen. Twice the n as p but high k which is your swell. Your plants look to be fading though so that’s good. Keep doing what your doing just make sure flush real good. You’ll love the sour d from your own hands. You be surprised how much of the good is lost just shipping n handling before it hits street level.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Are you still feeding megacrop now at this point in flower? Just asking. Looking good for real. I just looked up the megacrop n it has high nitrogen. Twice the n as p but high k which is your swell. Your plants look to be fading though so that’s good. Keep doing what your doing just make sure flush real good. You’ll love the sour d from your own hands. You be surprised how much of the good is lost just shipping n handling before it hits street level.
Yea, I gave them 1/2 strength in the last feeding. Do you think I should cut back more at this point? How long do you usually flush? I use distilled water and add cal-mag every time. Should I just use plain distilled water when I flush?

Monster762

Monster762

Yea, I gave them 1/2 strength in the last feeding. Do you think I should cut back more at this point? How long do you usually flush? I use distilled water and add cal-mag every time. Should I just use plain distilled water when I flush?
When you flush just use clean water. No calmag or nothing.
molasses or a carbs are ok at first. No npk. Make sure you got a good 10-14 days before you’ll be chopping. You don’t want to start flush too early but at same time want to have time for the flush help before trichs turn You’ll be surprised how quick trichs change too. I litterally had milky trichs go pure amber in 2 days. Once you start clean water they will ripen up quicker and fade more. Maybe even get ugly. The leaves anyways. I’m about to start my flush n hope the trichs hold 2 weeks. I don’t like the amber as much. Super cloudy little amber is where it’s at highest thc levels.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

When you flush just use clean water. No calmag or nothing.
molasses or a carbs are ok at first. No npk. Make sure you got a good 10-14 days before you’ll be chopping. You don’t want to start flush too early but at same time want to have time for the flush help before trichs turn You’ll be surprised how quick trichs change too. I litterally had milky trichs go pure amber in 2 days. Once you start clean water they will ripen up quicker and fade more. Maybe even get ugly. The leaves anyways. I’m about to start my flush n hope the trichs hold 2 weeks. I don’t like the amber as much. Super cloudy little amber is where it’s at highest thc levels.
Hell yea bro, thanks for all the advice!

Monster762

Monster762

Hell yea bro, thanks for all the advice!
No problem. What day you at now? Sour d I think when I ran it went almost 10 weeks.
And those fabric pots I set a milk crate in tub n rinse those easily with shower head on hose. When I start flush I rinse til I see runoff clear up with shower water only.
Also why distilled water?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

No problem. What day you at now? Sour d I think when I ran it went almost 10 weeks.
And those fabric pots I set a milk crate in tub n rinse those easily with shower head on hose. When I start flush I rinse til I see runoff clear up with shower water only.
Also why distilled water?
I'm at day 38 since I flipped them. I started using distilled water because my pH out of my tap is around 9. I just assumed it wasn't good to use and just stuck with distilled. Hell, I dunno it may be fine. I haven't gotten around to getting a detailed report on the water yet.

And yea, I planned on ten weeks at least. The website I bought them from said 75-85 days I think.

Monster762

Monster762

I'm at day 38 since I flipped them. I started using distilled water because my pH out of my tap is around 9. I just assumed it wasn't good to use and just stuck with distilled. Hell, I dunno it may be fine. I haven't gotten around to getting a detailed report on the water yet.

And yea, I planned on ten weeks at least. The website I bought them from said 75-85 days I think.
Yeah ph of 9 probably high in calcium. I’d go bottled too. I used spring or purified drinking water from Walmart mixed with tap. Day 38 you gonna have some nice colas there

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yeah ph of 9 probably high in calcium. I’d go bottled too. I used spring or purified drinking water from Walmart mixed with tap. Day 38 you gonna have some nice colas there
I sure hope so! and thanks again man, for real, been a big help

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Any idea what this could be? These are both upper fan leaves on the same plant getting mega crop.
IMG 20180918 164554684
IMG 20180918 164542454

Reactions: DC1
Monster762

Monster762

What’s your airflow n humidity like?
Double check make sure if it’s 1plant or more than 1. I’m not 100% sure but just check. It might be nothing it might be fungus. Get back after checking other plants.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

What’s your airflow n humidity like?
I got 2 oscillating fans, a little fan at the base shooting up at them and an industrial fan pointed at the ceiling just to move air. I got my exhaust running full blast 24/7. I think it's 395 cfm.

My humidity can get as low as 35 in the day and as high as 65 at night.

Monster762

Monster762

Second pic looks like could be light or nutes damage but first pic says fungus or bugs gnawing at stuff. Fungus could also cause the white. Is it a bleaching in the leaf or if you wet n rub will it go away for a minute?

Monster762

Monster762

I got 2 oscillating fans, a little fan at the base shooting up at them and an industrial fan pointed at the ceiling just to move air. I got my exhaust running full blast 24/7. I think it's 395 cfm.

My humidity can get as low as 35 in the day and as high as 65 at night.
All this is good. 35 is like a finishing humidity but low is good so it’s good. No sprays right?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

The white won't go away, I think that's bleaching, because I had an extra LED on it for a week or so and someone said it was getting burnt, so I shut it off. Here is the most I could find on my other plants.
IMG 20180918 192236997
IMG 20180918 192220558
IMG 20180918 192059394
IMG 20180918 192041193
IMG 20180918 192007086

Top Bottom