Post Your Critter Pics Here!

• Thread starter Deadsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadsy

Deadsy

Sorry a couple more.
View attachment 667057 A wingless wasp. I always thought they were Ants..
View attachment 667058
View attachment 667059
Some farm animals..
View attachment 667063
View attachment 667064 Sorry I could go all day ..
STR8
I call those wingless wasps "cow killers" hard as fuck to kill and you sure as hell know it when they sting you. Put one down my little brothers shirt when we were kids. He still brings it up lol I know it's bad but you should of heard him scream. Good pics.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Rodney the cat likes to take a couple licks of cannabutter. Afterward his bones seem to melt. Started him on it after he got run over and had to have two surgeries for a broken hip. Seemed to help. I dont force feed it to him he eats it on his own. Just a little.
This little guy comes out of the drain in my grow room sink on the nights when I change out my res water.
Grays tree frog
3 yr old eastern hog nose. Spreads his head out like a cobra and hisses when pissed. Wasn't being cooperative for the camera. Caught him as a baby on a rock next to the garden. Loves to eat toads. Colors pop a lot more after he sheds.

Last edited:
Deadsy

Deadsy

View attachment 667162 Rodney the cat likes to take a couple licks of cannabutter. Afterward his bones seem to melt. Started him on it after he got run over and had to have two surgeries for a broken hip. Seemed to help. I dont force feed it to him he eats it on his own. Just a little.View attachment 667161 View attachment 667160This little guy comes out of the drain in my grow room sink on the nights when I change out my res water.View attachment 667157Grays tree frog View attachment 667163View attachment 667156 3 yr old eastern hog nose. Spreads his head out like a cobra and hisses when pissed. Wasn't being cooperative for the camera. Caught him as a baby on a rock next to the garden. Loves to eat toads. Colors pop a lot more after he sheds.
View attachment 667162 Rodney the cat likes to take a couple licks of cannabutter. Afterward his bones seem to melt. Started him on it after he got run over and had to have two surgeries for a broken hip. Seemed to help. I dont force feed it to him he eats it on his own. Just a little.View attachment 667161 View attachment 667160This little guy comes out of the drain in my grow room sink on the nights when I change out my res water.View attachment 667157Grays tree frog View attachment 667163View attachment 667156 3 yr old eastern hog nose. Spreads his head out like a cobra and hisses when pissed. Wasn't being cooperative for the camera. Caught him as a baby on a rock next to the garden. Loves to eat toads. Colors pop a lot more after he sheds.
The hog noses colors pop after he sheds. They have fangs and are mildly poisonous. The fangs are small and in the back of their mouths so it's hard for em to bite people you'd have to have your finger in its mouth a ways. They get there poison from the toads they eat. Really good pets.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I didn't realize that ladybugs don't way notes or thrips. only time I got theirs I got really last one summer putting outside plants in a tent ...stupid of me. so anyway in super tangential today so my bad guys if I stray off course.........I called a SW beneficial pred company and I guess for the all encompassing pred mites or similar require really damp environments to thrive? or maybe I've confused these w beneficial nematodes. I wonder of both would be ideal. i mean my compost bin of leaves would be a buffet table for beneficals and pred mites I would think. Just trying to spend my money wisely.

R

redlife215

Lol and ur trting to tell me how to grow? Ur shit look sick @ItalWinston

Top Bottom