Post Your Critter Pics Here!

• Thread starter Deadsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What's that sitting on the fence? Diffidently don't have those here. Just skunks, coyotes,opossums, Bobcats , foxes, mountain lions. The usual.
Brush tail possum buddy his name is fatso . He eats my buds on some of my outdoor crops but I don't mind he's a happy boy .

Deadsy

Deadsy

Brush tail possum buddy his name is fatso . He eats my buds on some of my outdoor crops but I don't mind he's a happy boy .
Cutier than our opossums. The ones around here are pretty much huge rats that actually play dead sometimes but usually just show there teeth and hiss at you. Won't eat your bud but may eat your babby chicks or new born kittens. Nasty fuckers. I used to catch em in my raccoon traps till I switched from sardines to marshmallows. Skinned abunch when I was in high school but there pelts only brought .75 cent to 1.25 each. Made bank off beaver and coon pelts. I don't trap anymore though. I have a badass video of a mink I filmed catching crawfish from my kayak but it won't upload.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Yes I collect road kill early in the mornings and make my own blood n bone after I cut the best parts of the wallaby or possum or deer and feed my dog on free meat .
My pit is always dragging whole deer carcasses up and crunching on bones in the sun with a big doggy smile. I never thought about making my own bone mill that's a good idea.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice thread you started here..
So I had to go look thru my photos for what all I've found around here.. And here's what I got..

These FK'ers got my grow last season ,I'm on it this year.

STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom