Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Wazzup yall. I am on board with the Alien.

Here's what i'm rockin:
Veg: 2000w vented hoods, fresh air exaust, hand water
Flower: 6000w vertical bare bulb parabolics, cealed w/ C02. 3 x 75 gallon rez set up for flood & drain. Custom 3 ton split keepin it cool.

Sunshine #4
GH
Aminos
Carbs
Cool bloom
Gravity ( I know)
PH: 5.6-5.9
Veg PPM: 500
Flower PPM: Up to 1300

I will transplant twice, once to 1/2 gallon, then to 5 gallon smart pot. This will be scrog.

Thanks for joining,

BirdDog

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

dsc00038

Hmmm, figuering out embedding......stand by...

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

The origional gangster BirdDog......Chop, in the field....and on point.
IMG 0183

The Alien Tahoe is currently in the hole. On deck is Girl Scout cookies:

And at bat, headed to flower room next, Green crack
DSC00039
:

I run three flower rooms so the Aliens will have a room ready as soon as she is.

DSC00040
DSC00040
DSC00040
A

Alien

Supporter
The origional gangster BirdDog......Chop, in the field....and on point.

img_0183-jpg.243718

BirdDog...welcome brother! Thanks for taking the time to post a log in the Alien forum. I have to say once again, your boy CHOP is one stellar looking Labrador. Very handsome and regal. Dogs are the best. Labrador Retrievers taught me almost everything I know about life. We're gonna be good friends BirdDog...haha.

If you need anything along the way, drop a line.

Cheers and thanks,
A

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Thank you for the welcome. I agree with ya, my lab has been with me 7 years now and I couldn't imagine a day without him. Freekin dags....I train hunting dogs so I'll include some action shots along the way!

Purple Kush out....
DSC00047

DSC00048

Reset....
DSC00046

I'll include the Green crack, Pre-98, Cookies, and Royal Kush grow while we wait for the Aliens to veg.

Have a great Sunday, my personal favorite day to toke.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Oh ya and Chopper is an English Lab. Super mello around the house, but a maniac in the field......the perfect combo in my opinion. Gunny is a Cane Corso, or Italian mastiff. Crazy combo I know, it's an honor to watch these two breeds bring their individual talents into the field.

I found Gunny running loose on a 100 degree day near a farm by my house. I gave him a whistle and he ran over, as soon as he got close I could see someone had just cut his ears off with scissors or something. He was totaly infected and very ill. After I got him stiched up and healed from his sickness I found out I had my hands full, and I'm a professional. Now I know why they fight these dogs.

He's a total lover at heart but absolutly fearless and mercyless in the zone. This dog scares me, always testing me and other animals around him. He wants to be the boss. I gotta stay on it and keep him social or he could be a problem.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

After I found Gunny I knew I had 48 hours to find him a home or I'd be keeping him. I got on the phone and started calling my buddies who I though could handle this breed. There was a TON of interest and had no problem finding a home for him.

THEN.....I came out the first morning
IMG 0256

Put a frikin fork in this deal......it's done. Chopper had never, ever, let a puppy near him in his entire life. Like they say, dogs pick us.

A

Alien

Supporter
Oh ya and Chopper is an English Lab. Super mello around the house, but a maniac in the field......the perfect combo in my opinion. Gunny is a Cane Corso, or Italian mastiff. Crazy combo I know, it's an honor to watch these two breeds bring their individual talents into the field.

I found Gunny running loose on a 100 degree day near a farm by my house. I gave him a whistle and he ran over, as soon as he got close I could see someone had just cut his ears off with scissors or something. He was totaly infected and very ill. After I got him stiched up and healed from his sickness I found out I had my hands full, and I'm a professional. Now I know why they fight these dogs.

He's a total lover at heart but absolutly fearless and mercyless in the zone. This dog scares me, always testing me and other animals around him. He wants to be the boss. I gotta stay on it and keep him social or he could be a problem.

Respect. Anyone who shows an animal unconditional love like that is always welcome in my life. The Cane Corso is an amazing dog as well...a close friend has 2 brothers from a litter that just turned three. He kept their ears natural and uncropped and those boys are awesome.

And...dogs on the couch is the only way to go bro! Awesome! That photo is priceless.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Respect. Anyone who shows an animal unconditional love like that is always welcome in my life. The Cane Corso is an amazing dog as well...a close friend has 2 brothers from a litter that just turned three. He kept their ears natural and uncropped and those boys are awesome.

And...dogs on the couch is the only way to go bro! Awesome! That photo is priceless.

Holy hell, two of them would be CRAZY. Mainly because they are so strong.....and fucking stubborn. Labs love to please, Mastiffs love to do what every the hell they want.

Top Bottom