Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
so awesome. ive got three rescues and it all started with my 11 year old boy who is sleeping at my feet right now. when he walked up to me on a job site eleven years ago he had raw testacles from his long hair trapping the urine and it burnt the skin. the vet shaved him and for two weeks i rubbed lotion on his balls twice a day. he hasnt left my side yet. 11 years later i cant imagine life without him...or my other two

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Without further adue, the most ferocious beast in the pack. Pure evil:

DSC00051

10 pounds of pure evil re-incarnate.......the German, Hank. No shit this little guy will throw down at the drop of a hat. The history of these guys is badger hunting. They go in a hole head first and drag them out by their ass end. Super smart breed that has unmatched tenacity and ferociousness. Don't let the doe eyes fool you, seconds after taking this pic, he went for my throat.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

so awesome. ive got three rescues and it all started with my 11 year old boy who is sleeping at my feet right now. when he walked up to me on a job site eleven years ago he had raw testacles from his long hair trapping the urine and it burnt the skin. the vet shaved him and for two weeks i rubbed lotion on his balls twice a day. he hasnt left my side yet. 11 years later i cant imagine life without him...or my other two

YES! Having dog lovers in this thread just made this twice as good, I didn't expect that.....sweet! Let's keep it rolling! More pics coming soon.

Thanks for the comments guys, def makin my day.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I can't properly convey in words how much I appreciate what you did for that Cane Corso. Thank you. He is where he belongs, without a doubt.

RESPECT.

Thanks amigo! That's one thing I've always been a sucker for. I always turn around and try to pick up the dog that's running loose and the favor has been returned many times with my dogs and friends/family dogs that have decided to explore too far.

It's an honor to have you look in on this thread. I have grown CC's alien crosses for years. It was the best gear he put out IMO.

Please don't hesitate to correct me if you see a mistake. The only Tahoe I have grown was Buddah Tahoe, and it didn't make the cut. If you don't mind I will be asking questions along the way, especially feeding questions during flower.

Take care

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Thanks amigo! That's one thing I've always been a sucker for. I always turn around and try to pick up the dog that's running loose and the favor has been returned many times with my dogs and friends/family dogs that have decided to explore too far.

It's an honor to have you look in on this thread. I have grown CC's alien crosses for years. It was the best gear he put out IMO.

Please don't hesitate to correct me if you see a mistake. The only Tahoe I have grown was Buddah Tahoe, and it didn't make the cut. If you don't mind I will be asking questions along the way, especially feeding questions during flower.

Take care
PRIMORDIAL SOLUTIONS SEA GREEN!

A

Alien

Supporter
The only Tahoe I have grown was Buddah Tahoe, and it didn't make the cut. If you don't mind I will be asking questions along the way, especially feeding questions during flower.

Take care

My pleasure bro! Don't know anything about that strain, but any questions you have about my gear along the way, just let me know. I really enjoy giving feeding advice...check out my organic feeding regimen thread whenever you get a chance. It needs to be updated a bit, but there is a lot of good info in there:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/alien-genetics-organic-feeding-program.37834/

Once again, respect for the way you treat your animals.

Cheers,
A

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

My pleasure bro! Don't know anything about that strain, but any questions you have about my gear along the way, just let me know. I really enjoy giving feeding advice...check out my organic feeding regimen thread whenever you get a chance. It needs to be updated a bit, but there is a lot of good info in there:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/alien-genetics-organic-feeding-program.37834/

Once again, respect for the way you treat your animals.

Cheers,
A

I have been reading all of your articles lately. You guys are doing some serious stuff, and brother i'm IN. Very excited to run the Tahoe Alien and get advise from the master himself. I'm gonna pop some Alien rock candy tonight and just blow this thing out....

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I got active in the Oakland Weimeraner rescue about 12 years ago. I rescued several temporarily and kept one. He was a specimine, but fell ill at a young age and had to be put down. I only had him for two years but man I loved that dog. I swore off the breed after that. I believe that the same imbred issues are had with both dogs and cannabis. I know there is a scientific term for it, but my weim seemed like a prime example.

A friend of the family showed up with this guy after hearing I lost my pup:

1 1

These people breed a quality lookin pup eh? He's a year and a half old here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom