Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

In for a treat with these bro! But Im sure u know what a gem youve got! Outstanding selection when Alien made these. That Alien male is a super stud! Greatjob on grabbing these beans! Smart move! Lol, definitely the hottest thing poppin. Things look great. Love the dogs bro! Ive got an awesome solid blue male American Pitbull. Strictly a show dog. Generations of seleect breeding to match conformation standards and disposition. Thanks for sharing your pics of the dogs and your Aliens. Ill be by to checkout how thingz are goin. Good luck my friend,
Qq

frisco420

frisco420

Love the way this thread is starting....good vibes.

Have to show you my staffy. Love the little guy.

Looking forward to the Tahoe Aliens! Im sure gonna be fire!

IMG 0126

neck

neck

mind if i post up my dog? :)

here he is. the one and only ghost...aka dave...aka david...aka davis. i got him from a no kill shelter...the humane society kills the bully breeds where i live (maybe they do that everywhere?)...so i got lucky with this guy. i saw him online and went and snatched him up. dave is the best dog ever...i dont know what id do without him.

with that said...good luck on your grow, bro...i.ll be checkin in to see the progress. WooT.

2DogWalker

Aybro big ups on rescuing.... I just adopted a 5mth old pit/cattle dog girl and she's all ready curled up on the bed w my 3 yr old treeing walker coonhound.....the dogs have definitely helped me see this world for what it really is and not a day goes by I don't appreciate them for it!!!

Loved me some bird hunting in my younger years seems like your chasing unicorns around here if your not on a preserve anymore tho..... awesome stuff looks lime you guys have the local to do it tho...Congrats!

Very clean set up man I like it a lot...pretty similar to my newest rendition....great choice in genes as well..best to you and the dawgs bro

2dw

IMG 20120816 133927
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Awesome thread so far BirdDog! I know you will love the Tahoe Liens, cant wait to see how they turn out bro. Best of luck!
In the mean time though, heres my best friend, the Aliendog, "Bubba" (nickname). Hes a Chihuameranian (Chihuahua x Pomeranian). Hes a little guy but has balls of steel, he chased down and tried to bang with 3 pitbulls at one time, lol, luckily the pits were all very well trained and the owner had great control of her animals. Thats ma boy, He cracks me up.
IMAG0106
IMAG0033
IMAG0036

Maad props on the rescue. "Bubba" is a rescue as well, his mother, a stray, was hit by a car and taken in by my lady's sister inlaw where we discovered she was pregnant. She had a litter of 4, 1 died, and the other 3, including "Bubba" plus his mother are all still with us, my lady and i took "Bubba" and his mom and 2 sisters are with my ladys sister in law still. Your dogs all look VERY happy. Peace out BirdDog! Respect, Brother! AWESOME dog pics EVERYONE! Peace and respect to you all! :) Motiv

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

love the pup hes a beast and ur rite they choose us nice to have a nother dog lover at the farm stay frosty bro peace.View attachment 243845

YES! When I rescued Gunny I thought he was a Blue Pit. I spent 6 months reading up on the breed. I never knew Pits were origionaly farming/ranching dogs, although it makes total sense. They are tough as nails and don't EVER quit when the business is serious. Another thing I found crazy in my study of the breed were the culling practices after man started fighting these specimines. After the fight, the handlers switch dogs to wash them. If the dog snaps at the oposing handler, he is culled. This is why pits are such horrible guard dogs lol. If you can get past their crazy scary looks, they aren't really into being agressive twards people. Of course neglect and abuse will turn any breed sour and pits get the worse rep because they are the most capable.

Thanks for the pic, that face says it all!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Awesome thread so far BirdDog! I know you will love the Tahoe Liens, cant wait to see how they turn out bro. Best of luck!
In the mean time though, heres my best friend, the Aliendog "Wicket". Hes a Chihuameranian (Chihuahua x Pomeranian). Hes a little guy but has balls of steel, he chased down and tried to bang with 3 pitbulls at one time, lol, luckily the pits were all very well trained and the owner had great control of her animals. Thats ma boy, He cracks me up.
View attachment 243981 View attachment 243982 View attachment 243983

Maad props on the rescue. Wicket is a rescue as well, his mother, a stray, was hit by a car and taken in by my lady's sister inlaw where we discovered she was pregnant. She had a litter of 4, 1 died, and the other 3, including wicket plus his mother are all still with us, my lady and i took Wicket and his mom and 2 sisters are with my ladys sister in law still. Your dogs all look VERY happy. Peace out BirdDog! Respect, Brother! AWESOME dog pics EVERYONE! Peace and respect to you all! :) Motiv

YES! Man, where do these little guys/girls get their massive freekin stones?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
YES! When I rescued Gunny I thought he was a Blue Pit. I spent 6 months reading up on the breed. I never knew Pits were origionaly farming/ranching dogs, although it makes total sense. They are tough as nails and don't EVER quit when the business is serious. Another thing I found crazy in my study of the breed were the culling practices after man started fighting these specimines. After the fight, the handlers switch dogs to wash them. If the dog snaps at the oposing handler, he is culled. This is why pits are such horrible guard dogs lol. If you can get past their crazy scary looks, they aren't really into being agressive twards people. Of course neglect and abuse will turn any breed sour and pits get the worse rep because they are the most capable.

Thanks for the pic, that face says it all!
So, true, I know people who have belgian malanois and dobermans that protect their pits...pits are sloppy when agility is the case, they have that slow big right hook and if they connect with it it's deadly but they are sloppy...lol

Top Bottom