tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

Wats hapnin farmers, we all had a good christmas?

thought with the new yr comin up ad start a thread an give every1 a peak into wat i got goin on here in ma lil tent
i got 2different pheno's of og raskals white fire 5of eeach cut cause both pheno's r very special ladies!!!!!
theres 3cuts of a og raskal strawberry white i got gifted to me from a friend, i havent grown her out fully yet but in veg her roots grow faster than anythin else in my tent and she's got triploid nodes everywhere!!!! al get sum pics up lata on of her, she just had a foliar spray
i got 1 white bubba in there thats re-veggin at the moment, am gutted non of the original cuts survived cause she is by far my tastiest smoke!!!!
and last but not least theres 2 tahoe og's from cali connection, im so hooked on kushes i gota try em all!!
speakin of which just blazin on a bit of the white fire (white leanin pheno) right now through ma bong and wow is she strong :stonedsmilie:
heres a few pics of her

Whitefirepheno

Whitefirepheno1

so last run i ended up with my white fires growing slightly differently cause they were all re-vegging so i ended up with 3 girls with 10 + stems and 1 with 4stems, now the yeild wasnt that much different i think the 4 stem had 7g more than the rest but the difference in the buds was phenomenal so this run everthing is getting topped and trained for 4main stems, this also means i can fit a lot more pots into a smaller space as they can b confined2the space of the pot
anyway heres a few pics of my nice clean flowering and veg tent

Cleantent

Vegtent

Transfer

Groupshot

theres no tahoes in there yet they r ust rooting down but they will be joining shortly :rock

peace out SC

G

Green Supreme

Ya sorry, never seen that before. You might wanna contact the Admin as it says. Peace GS

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good! Those white crosses look good.

The links for the photos are broken. need to be fixed up.

Click on edit post, then you will see a link on the right side, NExt to My Photos, click on insert.

Then you can click on each photo to insert them into your post.

White Querkle
QZ5.jpg

White bubba @ 65 days

FB_CLOSE_3.jpg

Hope that helps.

supercharged

supercharged

hey leadsled, i have already inserted the photo's in once and its just come up as attachment watever?
al try uploadin em again though, nice1bro and thanks green supreme, av put a message in the bugs thread :)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
hey leadsled, i have already inserted the photo's in once and its just come up as attachment watever?
al try uploadin em again though, nice1bro and thanks green supreme, av put a message in the bugs thread :)

After clicking on edit post, then clicking on manage attachments. (it is under the editing window). Maybe then you can reinsert the pics?

MY guess is maybe you added the pic as attachments, then deleted them?

Pretty sure that is not a bug, hope that helps.

Lookin killer sled. Peace GS

Cant take credit there! was trying to help him out by posting up pics for supercharged!

hahaha thats my work gs ;)
yeap, good job!

G

Green Supreme

Nice charger. No matter to me who, its the plant that's killer lol. Peace GS

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
go in to advanced at the bottom when you get to that page it will have a section at the top like this
fonts sizes A smile paper clip

click the paper clip then a manage attachment page comes up hit one of the browse buttons and find the location of the pic on the computer save then clic the uploade button it takes a while to uploade but as soon as its done you should be able to click the paperclip again and it will give you an option to insert the pic to the post man i hope this helps

supercharged

supercharged

go in to advanced at the bottom when you get to that page it will have a section at the top like this
fonts sizes A smile paper clip

click the paper clip then a manage attachment page comes up hit one of the browse buttons and find the location of the pic on the computer save then clic the uploade button it takes a while to uploade but as soon as its done you should be able to click the paperclip again and it will give you an option to insert the pic to the post man i hope this helps

thanks bro but thats wat i did lol, and its come up like this.
kinda need a mod4this 1any know 1online?

winta

winta

sorry im so late bro ;) lookin good mane cant wait to see those babies frosted up in a few months :harvest:

waayne

waayne

Man save me a little piece of that WhiteFire nug;)
That's so frosty bro!

supercharged

supercharged

so here's a lil look at my range of nutes ive just started with, its called plant magic and its uk based. this will be my 3rd run and from the start it was visibly better than my previous range.
there is a simple grow and bloom that used on there own are very affective which is old timers organic plant magic range, its been developed by plant magic and a grower called old timer with 30yrs of experience and in my experience its shows
anyway heres the grow and bloom

Pm food

now i think the real magic from this new range is the mix of friendly bacteria they use in their granules which i use every time i pot up
the boost i use an every pot up and the feed before i flip over to 12/12. its a powerful bio stimulant and is high in humic acid

Re pottingnutes

the root stimulant is humate, seaweed extract and amino acids and so far mixed with the granules has given massive root increase 4me :)

Rootstim

the bio-silicon is a unique blend of humic acid and silicate, from the second application i noticed my plants side branches were lookin stronger and thicker. after about the 5th or 6th wen it was time to trim the under growth it was hard to pull leaves and small budsites off the plant!!! :confused0054:

Bio silicon

the bio-wetter and catalyst i use with my foliar feed called essence, its the only thing ive found that stops lsf once its started lol and ive tried a few things!!! catalyst is in with the essence

Bio wetter

Essence

the soil i use is made by the same company as the nutes, its called soil supreme and again its just smashes what i used2use out of the water!!!
its a blend of sphagnum peat, fytocell foam their own organic growth stimulant and ive added 10% perlite this run to give the soil extra airation

and heres a pic of their schedule they say 'USE AS A GUIDELINE' lol but with most of my strains its pretty much right

Schedule

peace out SC

Catalyst
Soilsupreme
supercharged

supercharged

mornin farmers, we all happy and high?
just woke up to a couple of bowls of isolator from my roor and damn is it sum tasty strong shit!!!!!
heres a quick pic of it, i never bother pressin it into a blok cause i smoke it mostly in bongs

Isolator

made from white fire, white bubba and chemvalley kush (5 different pheno's) :bong-hits:

but im postin this mornin to show u the mad growth on my strawberry white. I was gifted a seed from a friend and couldnt refuse but wen i popped her (fem'd) i noticed after about the 4th node grew out she started to grow extra branches from each node!!!
i took cuts from her and 2 of the 4 retained the trait, here r a few pics of the ladies

Whitecough

Whitecough1

is this a good trait2have on your plants? i know it could possibly mean a higher yeild but that is secondary in my priority list, will it affect the overall potency/quality?

peace out SC

winta

winta

they are coming along bro! now thats what i call breakfast lol

supercharged

supercharged

hey winta wat u still doin up bro is it not real late over there? lol
yeah they just been transfered into the big tent with a nice 400hps 2start em off so al post a few more pics in a few days2show ya the difference in size!!!
hows them guava's comin along ya lucky devil,cant believe u got2test them bad boys!!! hahaha

Top Bottom