welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A couple finished shots of blue lavender
2012 08 08 051503
2012 08 08 051623
2012 08 08 051721
2012 08 08 051825

EVOKE

EVOKE

WOW thunder mad props bro... i like ur style you killed it.... keep doing what ur doing.... can we get a smoke report.... i really like that cherry og...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
WOW thunder mad props bro... i like ur style you killed it.... keep doing what ur doing.... can we get a smoke report.... i really like that cherry og...
Thanks bro.it'll probably be a week before it is cry enough.seems like we cut the heavy stuff last so it has a Sec.I will definitely get a smoke report up with the smoke report pdf.I will try to keep it tight.meanwhile veg is blowing up after a transplant and getting tossed in the big room.day 1 of bloom within a couple.of weeks.thanks for dropping through bro.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey bro do u use anything to help induce flowering...
hell yeso_ORGANIC MECHANICS LOOK AWAY NOW!i am a bottle baby!the one advanced nutrients product i use is bud blood.worth the 100 bucks.first three weeks of bloom.you feed with that and your normal food at about a grand and turn the lights back to 12/12 it it instant budsite time.knocks a week off.that bluelavender was done in 48 days but we were just in denial.lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
56 bro.but i use bud blood so realistically w/o probably 60-63.terpene profile is off the chart on Nades.it really took off at five weeks.eats heavily,took the heat,have fun with yours.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
GHOSRIDER OG is looking awesome in the top pic brother shes looking like a must try, just waiting for some SHOOTING POWDER over here i got a friend whos sending me some cant wait to hit these CHEM SODAS with it....

AWESOME:)
On its way bro.sorry

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks bro.nothing worse than wading through weed to prop it up,only to have it fall.too big for a scrog.this time i am back to the ol molasses pound.structurally you can't beat it.some times we lose site of those easy steps we need to take in stead of climbing them two at a time.lol.I noticed a huge difference in stalk size and overall root strength.gotta feed those bennies tough!

Top Bottom