DismalDude

DismalDude

Breakfast with my last run of unknown seed.I call it:Tastes Purple
20180324 101951 1

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I couldnt help myself, not recommended either :drunk: wife took the kids to her moms. Empty house lol. I smoke outside but i dab inside and it looked cold out there lmao.
I can’t do sift or bubble hash at all in the morning. After lunch at the earliest.
I like my puffco pen in the morning or just a pipe. After breakfast it’s a dab out the rig lol

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

a bunch of idica shatter from the store i mixed it all together . WEAK. Getting my fishy on .lol. Got to take a million hits and not even stoned just kinda high..At first i was worried indica may take me down to much because medical reason but not these. lol. its like o.g. WEAK' thye call it indica, pathetic ! rude boi , fucking knee slapper that is. lol. I cant believe how weak most indicas are . man .Cant wait till my shits done. I got stoned last night for the first time in 3 weeks easy off 40 day not even popcorn bud . larf i guess. how fucking sad !

incogneato

incogneato

I have about 4oz over dried Purple Wreck I want to extract kief from. Dry sift? Dry ice? What's your suggestion?
Im.nee to sift myself. This is trimbin keif that i resifted through the screen a few times to clean it up. Judging by this product im gonna get a set of screens.
I can’t do sift or bubble hash at all in the morning. After lunch at the earliest.
I like my puffco pen in the morning or just a pipe. After breakfast it’s a dab out the rig lol
I had to do some trimming and said fuggit. Then i made some more from tge bud i trimmed and dabbed that too. Good thing its a lazy saturday. Im gonna whip up a batch of canna coconut oil later. Pfrtty much it.
Lil hyperglue #5 for a mid afternoon puff. Smells like candy or sweet cereal. No flash, flash.
Screenshot 20180324 142011
20180324 141944

stiffneck

stiffneck

Im.nee to sift myself. This is trimbin keif that i resifted through the screen a few times to clean it up. Judging by this product im gonna get a set of screens.

I had to do some trimming and said fuggit. Then i made some more from tge bud i trimmed and dabbed that too. Good thing its a lazy saturday. Im gonna whip up a batch of canna coconut oil later. Pfrtty much it.
Lil hyperglue #5 for a mid afternoon puff. Smells like candy or sweet cereal. No flash, flash.
View attachment 787638 View attachment 787639
Always wanted to try screens. I don't think i have the patience for that though.... I'd be SHOVING it through the screen.

I like the kief drums they have. Turn it on and let it tumble....

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yoy always have the hash on deck!

Im only doing a few grams at a time but its not that hard. Helps if you're dabbed up :smoking:

I do. I notice it's easier on my lungs. I am notoriously lazy and can't even he bothered to put water in a bong or bubbler. Shmoke that shot drrryyy.

But really if the hash is around and it seems to be I don't smoke flower. If i do I am coughing and dropping g a lung it seems.

Not sure f it's coming out in that photo but this hash is kind of blond. Not pressed all the way it kind of crumbles into light brown/tan goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom