The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

PLEASE relocate to the metro Detroit area! Nothing but rippers and half ass extraction "artists".
Lol, ain't much different over here. I was partnered with someone and I got jacked my SPD(wholesetup including pump), vac oven, Roto vap, hot water circulator, CMEP, and some condenser coils. So about 12k jacked, a little over a month ago. Lesson learned I guess. Getting my bearings again finally.
Edit: but yes, due to terrible price, I would rather be closer that way.

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

2 different slabs. Long time no see folks.
Nice slabs, gonna need to learn how to do that on a small personal scale. Hasnr been that long for me, see you on the gram all the time lol.
PLEASE relocate to the metro Detroit area! Nothing but rippers and half ass extraction "artists".
I second that motion. You already have 2 custies lined up lol. Hope you like potholes!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Nice slabs, gonna need to learn how to do that on a small personal scale. Hasnr been that long for me, see you on the gram all the time lol.

I second that motion. You already have 2 custies lined up lol. Hope you like potholes!
PM anytime brother, I would be glad to take you through the steps. Whether open or closed, it's not as hard as ppl make it seem to be. 1st pic was indoor nug ran, 2nd pic is outdoor nug. Just the standard operating procedure slightly changes due to material.

incogneato

incogneato

PM anytime brother, I would be glad to take you through the steps. Whether open or closed, it's not as hard as ppl make it seem to be. 1st pic was indoor nug ran, 2nd pic is outdoor nug. Just the standard operating procedure slightly changes due to material.
I'm going to take you up on that offer. Ive just been gun shy about blasting because my dumb ass step brother and his friend blew up his mom's garage a few years back :cry: they got lucky with mostly 2nd degree burns on about 70% of their bodies. Pretty sure one of them lit up but he said it was from his friend opening his flip phone :banghead:.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I may hit u up for guidance when I start blasting.

I have customers out the wazoo for extract work. Buddies sitting in 30# of seeded primo waiting for work.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I'm going to take you up on that offer. Ive just been gun shy about blasting because my dumb ass step brother and his friend blew up his mom's garage a few years back :cry: they got lucky with mostly 2nd degree burns on about 70% of their bodies. Pretty sure one of them lit up but he said it was from his friend opening his flip phone :banghead:.

ouch. That would be enough for me to stay away. Any chance of BLOWING up and i am walking away.

But on a lighter note....

This is fucking tasty. Yoohoo with coconut cannaoil is the bomb and im getting really high.....

Maxresdefault
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I got a question, my friend says he gets 5% return live resin from fresh. Trying to figure out how many grams of live I would get but I can’t weigh wet product. Is there an average weight loss going from wet to dry?

incogneato

incogneato

ouch. That would be enough for me to stay away. Any chance of BLOWING up and i am walking away.

But on a lighter note....

This is fucking tasty. Yoohoo with coconut cannaoil is the bomb and im getting really high.....
Calculated risk, as i mentioned, hes a dumbass. I doubt he did any research either. Just open blast in a garage and light another joint :cry::drunk:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Idiots. Yes I will help anytime. Outside is key unless closed loop, and even then nitrogen has to be pumped through to test for leaks. Message anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom